Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas »

"I just know that the girls will cherish this forever"

I think they would also cherish growing up in a stable environment, and not having their childhood robbed by your phases.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

mamamelxo
Learner
Learner

Post by mamamelxo »

i’m gonna get blocked for this but..... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by mamamelxo on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crapbarbie07
Informer
Informer

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by crapbarbie07 »

not sure if this is confirmed but it definitely doesn't seem like she's using the infant insert in the ergo baby carrier to ensure proper head/neck support and thats probably why rosie is so low in the carrier and looks dead inside. its okay maybe the $40 for the insert was too expensive to add to the $200 carrier she'll probably never use again.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

RIP the last bit of Jairus' dignity.

Pic for comparison to show how bad this glow down has been.

Edit to add that Jairus is not my type, but he should really color his hair dark again, that Jairus could get it. (If he wasn't so much of a fuck boy)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Manybananas on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-E.Bombeck

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

The trailer tour was incredibly dull, but my highlights were when she called the plastic stick on lights recessed lighting, "this is the closet... it's just for clothes"- very interesting Acacia! And "girlses" because girls just isn't plural enough.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Diagonally wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:46 pm
The trailer tour was incredibly dull, but my highlights were when she called the plastic stick on lights recessed lighting, "this is the closet... it's just for clothes"- very interesting Acacia! And "girlses" because girls just isn't plural enough.
I dont know how she's going to have enough energy to stream on twitch if even for a short 12 minute video she can't muster any enthusiasm.

A closet for clothes?? That's revolutionary!! Someone call joanna gaines. Her career has just been snatched
-E.Bombeck

isteppedinjuice
Learner
Learner

Post by isteppedinjuice »

crapbarbie07 wrote:not sure if this is confirmed but it definitely doesn't seem like she's using the infant insert in the ergo baby carrier to ensure proper head/neck support and thats probably why rosie is so low in the carrier and looks dead inside. its okay maybe the $40 for the insert was too expensive to add to the $200 carrier she'll probably never use again.
it doesnt look like she’s using it, ours was visible even w the baby in the carrier. it’s literally $35 i cant hndle them rosie is clearly too small for the ergo w/o it (recommended up to 12lbs at least)

mangoboba
Learner
Learner

Post by mangoboba »

Mads07 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:32 pm
Maeve wrote:Image

So she says she hired an editor. We all know it’s probably Jairus Image
How is editing overwhelming??? My god she’s lazy.

And it’s not like her videos have any major editing that’s complicated. Come on acacia you sit and have time to play league of legends for hours but can’t do simple jump cuts on your basic videos?

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Pretty sure that Jairus is the creepy guy that is staring at girls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Jairud looks like a scary redneck. Like the kind who would keep you chained up in some shed then kill you and hide your body in the woods The white trash-o-meter keeps rising with these two by the hour it’s incredible

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

I'm waiting when all of their shit bubbles up to the surface (and they can no longer hide it through retail therapy/life changes) and they both go fucking crazzzzzzy

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

elyrialol wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:31 pm
Image side note can we talk about how terrible this thumbnail is?? I truly hope this “editor” does a better job than A... hoo boy
ROSIES FACE!!!! She’s obviously distressed from having the sun shining in her face. Like seriously buy that baby a sun hat and some cute toddler sun glasses!!

gossiperxo123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gossiperxo123 »

not sure if this has been posted but i'm shocked by the difference 4 years has had on her tattoo.

aluna
Learner
Learner

Post by aluna »

ImageImage

I mean... girl it’s really not ok?? Money down the drain only to realize you aren’t even good at the game you want to stream ImageImageImage she really thought she was gonna be good playing against people who spend every waking minute playing because it’s probably their full time job. Crack??? Is it crack you smoke??

Edit**** I’m reading through the replies and everyone is encouraging her to practice and work hard..... like she has ever done that once in her entire life. lmao she hired an an editor to free up time to become a ranked league gamer girl I guess???

aluna
Learner
Learner

Post by aluna »

ChillSis wrote:
elyrialol wrote:
Image side note can we talk about how terrible this thumbnail is?? I truly hope this “editor” does a better job than A... hoo boy
ROSIES FACE!!!! She’s obviously distressed from having the sun shining in her face. Like seriously buy that baby a sun hat and some cute toddler sun glasses!!
Imagine your child literally never being comforted while in your arms...

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

aluna wrote:
ChillSis wrote:
elyrialol wrote:
Imagine your child literally never being comforted while in your arms...

The way she holds Rosie is so unnatural and they both look so uncomfortable each time Cac holds her...it’s just sad.

aluna
Learner
Learner

Post by aluna »

acacia Image

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Sustainable and Ethical sis really out here openly supporting Amazon?!?! 😬😬😬😬

Also her taste is trash.
• She's gonna ruin the trailer by painting it all white.
• "Went crazy" with the pale green comforter.
• Replacing the gorgeous original handles with bland as fuq ones

That was the most boring tour I've ever seen

Post by Guest »

I work in the video game industry and I h o w l e d with laughter seeing her purchase a whole streaming rig, new monitor etc. on her Insta stories. Acacia is nothing but a normie trying to become a GaMeR GiRl!1!!11 because she thinks being a female streamer will get her easy money. News flash Cac you need a personality or mad good skill to become popular on Twitch since it's such an over saturated market and you have neither. Also the gaming community will see RIGHT through you and you'll become the next xD rl gamur grill meme. Might wanna go refund that $1000+ purchase quick.

Also she's not gonna last 5 minutes in ranked LoL, it's such a toxic community and arguably one of the most toxic games you could play. GLHF sis xo

zelda2011
Learner
Learner

Post by zelda2011 »

If she had any sense she would have started her twitch channel with the absolute basics, gauged whether it would be successful and THEN splurged on all her gaming gear

Return to “acaciacutie”