please keep all the datalie convo here. :tu:

noonywel
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie)

Post by noonywel »

do datalie shippers think they're boyfriend and girlfriend? or not officially dating but like each other? I love them together, but if shippers ruin their friendship that would be heartbreaking

littleotik
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littleotik »

noonywel wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 am
do datalie shippers think they're boyfriend and girlfriend? or not officially dating but like each other? I love them together, but if shippers ruin their friendship that would be heartbreaking
I'm a shipper and I don't think they're dating at the moment. But they're definitely on the flirty stage, and didn't mind at all if people shipping them.

Des_tiny18

Post by Des_tiny18 »

From what I’ve seen, the majority of shippers don’t think they are dating. I don’t think the shipping would ruin their friendship and if it does Natalie and David are to blame also because they continuously fuel the shipping. They have had plenty of opportunities to shut it down and they chose not to. For example, when Natalie was asked about marrying David. She just said “next question” when she could have easily shut it down right there or when their friends make comments and they don’t deny it. They know how shippers react.

ingridient
Talker
Talker

Post by ingridient »

I would say no, not until they actually say they're dating each other (if that ever happens lmao) but for now, I’m just enjoying the friendship.

Phoebee
Talker
Talker

Post by Phoebee »

Newbie Phoebe here! It makes my heart melt when I see David and Natalie’s interactions because it’s clear they have a whole lot of love for one another (friendship or otherwise). I think my favorite moment would have to be David looking at her in the viewcam and then them sharing a smile. Zanes just watching on :D

riss526
Talker
Talker

Post by riss526 »

I ship as well, but I’m on the fence half the time. Sometimes it’s really wishy washy. It’s like there’s times where I’m 150% convinced they’ve got to be together to some extent, but then sometimes within the same day or sometimes few hours, something will happen where I’m like... well maybe not?!?!

I will say that I definitely think that at the very least, things have seemingly surpassed being just friends. I think the all of the little ship baiting that has been going on, by David especially, has been pretty telling, especially coming from someone who claimed to hate being shipped with people, but “of all people”, Natalie, to then have him do a full 180 and now be the person kind of fueling the fire to a certain extent is pretty suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mayashah1
Debater
Debater

Post by mayashah1 »

I think sometimes I just want them to happen so bad I see things where there's actually nothing. The idea is just too cute, childhood friends to assistant/boss..it's basically a rom-com haha. That being said I REALLY hope that they get together someday!
Edit- Just saw Natalie's latest tweet. She calls David 'kid' lol I don't think anything is going on.

Dimpy33
Talker
Talker

Post by Dimpy33 »

Guys after the recent video I think we can conclude there is no datalie and will never be datalie haha. No way would David post that video if he was with Natalie and he doesn’t seem like the type to go for someone if their friend has a crush on them. Guess this is the first and last time I will be posting on this forum.

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

Dimpy33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 am
Guys after the recent video I think we can conclude there is no datalie and will never be datalie haha. No way would David post that video if he was with Natalie and he doesn’t seem like the type to go for someone if their friend has a crush on them. Guess this is the first and last time I will be posting on this forum.
I hate to admit it, but this could be true :( don't think David would go there if she's always been ilya's childhood crush/love

Anasatu
Learner
Learner

Post by Anasatu »

My opinion is David did this video to kill any rumors that Ilya and nat are together. Just like the video where he called out Zane about the pics of him and nat. Datalie still going strong lol

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

Anasatu wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:05 am
My opinion is David did this video to kill any rumors that Ilya and nat are together. Just like the video where he called out Zane about the pics of him and nat. Datalie still going strong lol
I still ship datalie heavily but that video also made me lose a bit more hope in the ship. I thought Ilya was joking but he seemed legit serious when he said when she's around his mood goes up and David seems so loyal to his friends that I can see him not pulling a move on Natalie for the sole reason Ilya likes her on top of everything else. Just seems that the more reasons that add up to why they should date there's also reason that stack up to why they shouldn't :rofl:

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I don't think that David's video had any intentions to turn down the Datalie rumors, in fact I thought it was somewhat typical of someone with a crush to ask their friends if they also have a crush on the girl if it makes sense.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

I mean at the kca ilya wore the datalie shirt
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Des_tiny18

Post by Des_tiny18 »

All David did was add another guy that Natalie is gonna get comments about. He didn’t help anything. :rofl:

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

Des_tiny18 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:52 pm
All David did was add another guy that Natalie is gonna get comments about. He didn’t help anything. :rofl:
poor nat's comment section is always filled with her being shipped with some guy. 90% of the time it's David, right now it's filled with Ilya comments and when zane was trolling people it was filled with zatalie shippers, It must get so annoying lmao

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

noonywel wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:49 am
Dimpy33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 am
I hate to admit it, but this could be true :( don't think David would go there if she's always been ilya's childhood crush/love

i think if david cared about illya's childhood crush on her he wouldn't have went to dances with her when they were actually children

aterrazas7
Talker
Talker

Post by aterrazas7 »

Cas posted some of the pictures with the disposable camera and now I need to see them individually. There was one that seemed like it was natalie during Coachella but it looks like maybe her wristband/legs only? Can anyone else make it out better. The one above Nats head.

Phoebee
Talker
Talker

Post by Phoebee »

Is this David’s way of shutting down rumours? I’ve been talking with a VS groupchat and some think it wasn’t the nicest way of shutting them down. I don’t agree with people going drastic because of this like “I’m deleting my account now because Datalie isn’t real. I’ll keep it up if David likes my picture. I’ll miss you.” but something I’ve noticed about David is that he isn’t very forward in his approach to end stuff that makes him uncomfortable! Eg with the pizzas and the eerie fans coming to his house thing he just laughed it off!

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater

Post by sanic-uvx »

Nah I don't agree. He was pretty quick in shutting down the rumors with Riley and Kelsey. And he was pretty harsh also.

Return to “David Dobrik”