Carrie Hope They Don't Notice My Privilege Fletcher - Part 13

Leisha92
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hope They Don't Notice My Privilege Fletcher - Part 13

Post by Leisha92 »

ITS ABOUT RUNNING AGAIN!!!! She's got it in her head that she is going to run a marathon next year 😂😂😂

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

I'm surprised todays video wasn't explaining how "The clouds burst open like eggs being cracked for a cake."
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

Leisha92
Learner
Learner

Post by Leisha92 »

There was also a more name dropping to stroke her ego, this time mentioning that lin Manuel Miranda said she was brilliant......so take that all you mean jealous bitter gossips who say she can't act cause lin Manuel Miranda said she can so there 🙈🙈

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

erinbaillie wrote:if she goes on and on about being “unapologetically sexy” as veronica, having her shirt ripped and how she’s “never been small” or “skinny” in tomorrow’s video, i swearImage
Especially since she has definitely been skinny!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

morsecodedotdot

Post by morsecodedotdot »

Eggs:
- If you want to make an omelette, you need to break some eggs
- this applies to running.
- she wants to run the 2020 marathon now
- Lin Manuel Miranda said she was brilliant in Veronica
- she now knows to work hard

The end

ShinyEspeon
Learner
Learner

Post by ShinyEspeon »

Sorry but what the hell is that thumbnail she looks stoned as fuck 😂 does she not care at all any more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

haha does she realise that marathons are roughly 42kms (or 26miles)???
my sister runs half marathons, which she trains constantly for. as in, every day of the year for the last five years (rain, hail, shine, sickness, holidays, birthdays, christmas, everything) and she is super fit and healthy and etc. she also doesn't eat sugar, takes lotsa supplements and mostly eats vegetables etc so her body can handle it.
they take her just under two hours of constant running. so even if she could run at a constant pace, that's roughly four hours for a full marathon.
i don't think somebody like carrie would be able to do even a half marathon. no shade on her, because i know running is difficult, and not for everybody, but does she ever think things through? i know she's only starting, but she's struggling to run a hand full of kms. especially with her doctor having advised her against running.
carrie's body isn't in good enough shape, she doesn't fuel it correctly to exercise at that level, she's only going to end up hurting herself.
she doesn't have the dedication it takes to properly train for a marathon. she can't just snap her fingers and be at the finish line.

not to say that eating donuts or whatever is the reason why she can't run a marathon, because that's not what i'm trying to say at all, but it just seems like a super unrealistic goal.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

ShinyEspeon wrote:Sorry but what the hell is that thumbnail she looks stoned as fuck Image does she not care at all any more
Is she just letting YouTube auto generate the thumbnails? Does she really not even give enough of a shit to make a thumbnail now? I’m assuming she must be, because most of her thumbnails, especially for her series’, have that same white writing and are all made to look the same.

She said she knows she looses followers when she does daily vlogs, but is she actively TRYING to kill her channel? Normally I can make it through all Carrie’s videos, because even if they’re not the most interesting, there’s at least some level of production and effort. But now that’s not even there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Leisha92 wrote:There was also a more name dropping to stroke her ego, this time mentioning that lin Manuel Miranda said she was brilliant......so take that all you mean jealous bitter gossips who say she can't act cause lin Manuel Miranda said she can so there ImageImage
Nevermind the fact that I am pretty sure Lin is the the type of guy to say something nice even if its not true just to make your day better. Its not like he would have said she was crap to her face. He didn't say anything specific other than brilliant.. Usually thats akin to a mom saying good job when her child acts in a play. Unless he specifically said hey your acting was brilliant in this scene or I really liked your voice here it was probably an empty compliment.

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Was reading this reddit thread and it fits Carrie to a T (especially the first few comments):

blackvelvetband
Learner
Learner

Post by blackvelvetband »

Made a new thread! Continue here: viewtopic.php?f=428&t=36086

Leisha92
Learner
Learner

Post by Leisha92 »

inkspells wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:25 pm
Leisha92 wrote:There was also a more name dropping to stroke her ego, this time mentioning that lin Manuel Miranda said she was brilliant......so take that all you mean jealous bitter gossips who say she can't act cause lin Manuel Miranda said she can so there ImageImage
Nevermind the fact that I am pretty sure Lin is the the type of guy to say something nice even if its not true just to make your day better. Its not like he would have said she was crap to her face. He didn't say anything specific other than brilliant.. Usually thats akin to a mom saying good job when her child acts in a play. Unless he specifically said hey your acting was brilliant in this scene or I really liked your voice here it was probably an empty compliment.

Exactly, his Twitter feed is so positive. He's the kind of guy that if you were to mug him he wpuld compliment your technique, ask you if that was enough then take you to an atm to make aure you were ok 😂😂 I can't imagine him being able to say anything negative to someone

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

I highly dislike LMM I find him too up himself! But I admire his strong work ethic, the fact he has written and starred in two very successful musicals, something that Carrie could never do! that's far too much work for little miss care bear!

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

She's so boring I skipped two threads. Ha!

KathleenDollard89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KathleenDollard89 »

offtopic][/offtopic]
Did anyone see this on her Q&A's ?
I was expecting a more sarky response, she's always gets defensive about her Fan Mail Pile!

Seriously how difficult is it to get a few people together and breeze through her fan mail?

That 18th Birthday card she finally opened 3 years after that poor girls birthday was inexcusable! Just pure laziness.

She's trying to play the Saint card that she wants to make sure all her replys are "Genuine" & "Personal", how deluded can a person be to think she can take this approach?!?
Ringo Star gave up after 30 years responding to fan mail (because he wanted to do the same ... And let's face it a Beatle she is NOT!)
The amount she must get on a normal basis, not including the 3 (possibly 4 years) back log it must be staggering, there's no way she can do it on her own, especially the way she seems to procrastinate.

All she needs to do is get a tonne of headshots done, have a pre-typed personal message (in her own words) on the back, hand write the person's name and sign hers DONE.
Fair enough save the personal messages for special requests for people like that poor girl who only wanted a birthday card signed and sent back!

I understand she's busy but 1 hour or even 30 minutes a night (maybe before a gig in her dressing room, or on the many MANY train journeys she takes durring the week!!!) Just a simple concious effort would easily get through it all in due course, I would put good money on it that she doesn't touch that pile unless it contains a big gift labelled as PR.

She'll never admit she only keeps her PO Box open for her to receive PR goodies, (That she doesn't declare as AD's or GIFT's on her Insta).

It's simple things like this (that can be easily fixed) that really make me dislike her sometimes, talent on stage aside, her attitude and lack of effort for the people who in part got her to where she is today, really makes me disappointed in her .... And her Privilege!

Rant over ... That feels better! :HK:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”