Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Self-Centred Day - Part 6

Post by emeraldgirrl »

it's SO painfully obvious she reads here because she addresses whatever we say like the same week, instead of actually making a change in her behavior. "This bottle DOES have my breast milk," "my baby is NOT scared," Kurt "secretly" filming Sarah talking to the baby. It'd be one thing if she was like "hey I've been made aware of xyz concerns so I'm going to work on them, I'm a first time mother and I'm doing my best of finding a balance between taking advice and finding my own parenting style" and just being like *eye roll emoji* then secretly doing everything we mention here

Post by Guest »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:49 am
it's SO painfully obvious she reads here because she addresses whatever we say like the same week, instead of actually making a change in her behavior. "This bottle DOES have my breast milk," "my baby is NOT scared," Kurt "secretly" filming Sarah talking to the baby. It'd be one thing if she was like "hey I've been made aware of xyz concerns so I'm going to work on them, I'm a first time mother and I'm doing my best of finding a balance between taking advice and finding my own parenting style" and just being like *eye roll emoji* then secretly doing everything we mention here
But that would require her to admit she's doing something wrong in the first place and we all know that her highness is never, ever wrong :roll:

Also, @ Spicy_bananas, with reference to the point you made in the last thread- you are soooo right! Why is she talking to him about food? It's weird! She's so hangry she's projecting onto her kid, lol!
At this age, usually it's about stimulating the baby with movement, colour, funny noises and the like. Them swinging him on that chair and chatting with him to be funny for insta while he looks on terrified is just dumb. Do they not know how to play with the baby? Where are all the baby toys and cuddles and where oh where is the fun? Sticking your phone in his face all day and asking him about his favourite foods is not fun for your kid! No common sense!!!
Stop insta-parenting and start actual parenting you narcissistic morons! Stop trying to impress everyone and just enjoy your child!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

It’s no wonder Fox always looks alarmed when sarah’s around. Her voice is like a fog horn and she’s always thrashing her arms around when she talks (also does it drive anyone else mad how she always does quotation marks with her fingers pretty much every time she speaks?!)I don’t know how anyone can tolerate being around her for more than a few minutes

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Hc3776 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:27 am
Her voice is like a fog horn
I'm dying here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

She did sound like a fog horn! Or like she was ugly burping in his face. Was she hoping he’d answer that his favourite food was ‘mylk’? 😆

baba20010
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baba20010 »

AliBee wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:04 pm
She did sound like a fog horn! Or like she was ugly burping in his face. Was she hoping he’d answer that his favourite food was ‘mylk’? 😆
no, tropeaka :rofl:

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

After everyone was saying the other day that she could just work out at home instead of having to go to the gym, she’s asked if anyone wants her to post an at home stretch routine 🙄

Post by Guest »

Her recent posts on her recipes are making me gag. She’s so obviously hyping up another ebook but for recipes soon & it’s so obvious she has this money making idea from the start. I remember her making recipes and refusing to post down the recipe in her YT channels because she probably wants to “save” them and not give them out for free. She really never gives back to her audience, she sees young girls as cash cows

Debug
Talker
Talker

Post by Debug »

I don’t really understand what value she gives to her viewers? She hides things so she can sell as ebook, she only gives information on products she advertises and no genuine info/tips etc, exercises she does are the most basic ones and she doesn’t actually know proper fitness/nutrition info to share, as she only shows what she does to herself (ED). Everything is -listen to your body, I’m listening and my body says I should starve it and live on 500 calories per day and binge eat the next day, What a waste of life to watch someone else making their bed, brushing teeth, going for a walk...

Post by Guest »

Following

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

I can't stand her in Kurt's stories talking to Fox. I just can't. And what a stupid topic to talk to your baby??!! Also since when does she like Mexican???
And the way Kurt says "tattoo ", is it like you say it in Australia? Or is it him? Probably it's just me, I don't like the way he talks. They are both from Sidney right? But she talks totally different, she doesn't have the same accent. English is not my language, but I find them talking differently.

aliixox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aliixox »

‘Do you like donuts... ah only healthy ones that’s good’ poor kid he’s never gonna eat normal food until he’s like at high school and had the power to buy his own

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Post by queenofthesealpups »

4 ads in her latest 19 minute YT flog. FOUR!!! Money grabber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elisa_
Learner
Learner

Post by Elisa_ »

Did you see how she responded to the girl commenting her leg looks edited?? Aggressive much?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

She is obsessed with that grass she has in every room, she calls it "seagrass ", but it's not, I don't know the name in English, in Spanish it's called "cat's tail ", well it is a invasive plant, destroying everything around it, there is nothing good about that plant but she thinks it has a beach vibe. She really is dumb and ignorant.

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

Elisa_ wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 pm
Did you see how she responded to the girl commenting her leg looks edited?? Aggressive much?
I love how sensitive YTers always claim to be soooo busy, but manage to find time to passive aggressively respond to EVERY comment seen as remotely critical or negative and/or delete them (and they're normally not even that bad!)

Sarah and Gabbie Hanna do this ALL the time rather than taking the adult way out and just politely ignoring negativity. It speaks to their maturity level which is shockingly low considering they're both in their later 20's.
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

tt96
Talker
Talker

Post by tt96 »

she really needs to stop uploading stories of her making resentful jokes towards her child. “did you let mommy sleep? no”. what did you expect from a baby?

k_leeeee
Debater
Debater

Post by k_leeeee »

Hc3776 wrote:It’s no wonder Fox always looks alarmed when sarah’s around. Her voice is like a fog horn and she’s always thrashing her arms around when she talks (also does it drive anyone else mad how she always does quotation marks with her fingers pretty much every time she speaks?!)I don’t know how anyone can tolerate being around her for more than a few minutes
I hate the way she moves her hands/fingers. Her fingers look like frogs feet and I’m not a fan. Get them outta my face Image

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

k_leeeee wrote:
Hc3776 wrote:It’s no wonder Fox always looks alarmed when sarah’s around. Her voice is like a fog horn and she’s always thrashing her arms around when she talks (also does it drive anyone else mad how she always does quotation marks with her fingers pretty much every time she speaks?!)I don’t know how anyone can tolerate being around her for more than a few minutes
I hate the way she moves her hands/fingers. Her fingers look like frogs feet and I’m not a fan. Get them outta my face Image
Omfg frogs feet ImageImage You all are Killing me ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Elisa_ wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 pm
That post is suspect to say the least. :x (Edit: I'm referring to Sarah's caption about all the glowing reviews she's getting on body bloom, not the leg comment).
I searched reviews for body bloom on YT a while ago, and the first 2 (I couldn't bother watching more) both said they noticed no difference in either digestion or skin. In fact, one of the girls put photos of her skin throughout and her acne didn't clear up at all (slight weekly variations but that's hormonal acne normally).
ETA: I found the video:

So, how is sezzy claiming that she has tons of messages saying how awesome this is? It's so obvious her restock is happening and she's started the hype.

I hate how she does these restocks and launches back to back. Give it some space to breathe instead of literally making your followers spend their money every single month. She's such a greedy cow!

And it still baffles me how few are seeing her for what she is. There's already evidence the activewear is poor quality (see through, leggings drop down when running, etc.), the body bloom doesn't do anything, the sunglasses are still called Gypsy in spite of all the feedback she got, the fruit & nut mix can be made at home for a quarter of the price (I have been making my own since I was 20). I mean, come on!
How are people still posting comments like "take my money!!!", especially when she's responding to them in such a rude manner!

Infuriating! *stomps feet*

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”