Abby Pollock

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Abby Pollock

Post by dietgossip »

Is it just me or is anyone getting massive body checking vibes from her Instagram stories today?

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Photosynthesis »

Is this supposed to be a flatteringImage pose?

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Her insta story today is weird, and her body doesn’t look very healthy... like she doesn’t look strong, she just looks like she’s losing weight and has abs bc there’s no more fat to cover.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

dietgossip wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:00 am
Is it just me or is anyone getting massive body checking vibes from her Instagram stories today?
very much got those vibes. Especially bragging about eating "bad food" all weekend.

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

Solcool2 wrote:Her insta story today is weird, and her body doesn’t look very healthy... like she doesn’t look strong, she just looks like she’s losing weight and has abs bc there’s no more fat to cover.
She's definitely vacuuming her stomach as per..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

She has a number of pictures on her insta of her with her legs splayed as in the above picture. She tries so hard to be sExY and fails miserably. I dont understand why she cant just embrace the fact shes more cute than sexy. Lots of women are like that. Theres nothing wrong with it and they're still attractive 🤷‍♀️

jaenerys
Talker
Talker

Post by jaenerys »

that picture is so strange
why that pose? why that location? what is that outfit? did she just roll out of bed?

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Biker shorts do not look good on anyone

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim »

is she vegan now or?

Pikchu_Parade
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikchu_Parade »

aigcim wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:00 pm
is she vegan now or?
Pretty sure she said the protein powder she was using in one of her most recent videos has whey in it, so no she is not vegan.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Pikchu_Parade wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:04 am
aigcim wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:00 pm
is she vegan now or?
Pretty sure she said the protein powder she was using in one of her most recent videos has whey in it, so no she is not vegan.
Abby and Keltie (another fitness youtuber) have both gone more plant based with their diets, they both talked about it a little- I know Keltie is doing it for environmental reasons, not sure about Abby.

RandoPotato
Learner
Learner

Post by RandoPotato »

Silliekittie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:29 am
She has a number of pictures on her insta of her with her legs splayed as in the above picture. She tries so hard to be sExY and fails miserably. I dont understand why she cant just embrace the fact shes more cute than sexy. Lots of women are like that. Theres nothing wrong with it and they're still attractive 🤷‍♀️
If you look at some of the IG accounts that are sexy women being sexy, they don't look so tense, they don't have to spread their legs or be overtly sexual. They simply take good looking pictures of themselves, and look sexy because they are. (Not that there aren't some overly sexual accounts either, but I'm leaving those out here.) Abby just comes off as trying so hard in comparison to the typical "hott IG model" who puts in effort, but still looks effortlessly sexy. She could play up her cuteness, but instead she just looks awkward.

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

Seriously where did it go wrong with this girl? I don't get how she went from an enthusiastic lifter who seemed proud of being strong to this instathot wannabe with boob implants? This seems a trend for a lot of fitspo's. They get popular because they look strong and actually lift, and then they start dieting, lift less, talk about "toning your body", cardio and getting their boobs done. It's so fucking boring. And sad.

Her recent pictures give me secondhand embarrassment. Why does she need to be 'sexy' so badly? There's nothing more dull than a girl shoving her 'assets' in people's faces for validation. Yes girl, you have bigger boobs now. You should know: you bought em. No need to prove to us that these foreign objects you stuffed beneath your skin are still there. Also we can tell you're sucking in your stomach. We can also tell you're popping your hip to compensate for the fact your glutes left you along with your sanity.

The Wooorst
Learner
Learner

Post by The Wooorst »

PhDletmesellyoushit wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:59 am
Looks like this girl that eats raw meat was right about all them fitness thots... Yana Nova did a video about Grace Fit Uk and I just saw she commented on Abby's last video so I decided to let you know, that there are women who are super pissed off these "online coaches"
I'm not seeing those comments even though that'd be a laugh.

The video you plugged ;) I stopped halfway, passing on that unnecessary policing on what women wear in the pictures they post, get to the point of actually critiquing something real or don't make a video at all.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Has anyone watched her new video? She basically just admitted she was only choosing studies that supported her unsustainable lifestyle and then the video morphed into an advert for her fitness guide

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

dietgossip wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:20 pm
Has anyone watched her new video? She basically just admitted she was only choosing studies that supported her unsustainable lifestyle and then the video morphed into an advert for her fitness guide
Yes and also it seems to me she still has disorders eating. like her body now does not look good she’s just skinny with boobs lol

The Wooorst
Learner
Learner

Post by The Wooorst »

She heavily glossed over the last couple of years.
She admitted to cherry-picking to justify extreme behavior but doesn't follow through to explain how this affected the way she lost those 20lb she mentions, which weren't lost with the TFN program as she claims and she then goes on to promote. She was post-BA at the time and not lifting, just restricting and doing very minimal lower body band work. Fucking liar.

Tiltedpelvis1
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiltedpelvis1 »

She was also bulimic. Posting Instagram pictures like she was so healthy and not saying she was bulimic.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Tiltedpelvis1 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:43 pm
She was also bulimic. Posting Instagram pictures like she was so healthy and not saying she was bulimic.
Yeah, that really rubbed me the wrong way. She is basically saying she was covering up an ED on her social media and using studies that let her continue her behaviour. Which she then SHARED with her audience? That’s so messed up.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

dietgossip wrote:
Tiltedpelvis1 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:43 pm
Yeah, that really rubbed me the wrong way. She is basically saying she was covering up an ED on her social media and using studies that let her continue her behaviour. Which she then SHARED with her audience? That’s so messed up.
Sounds like what dr. Buttermore over here is doing/going to do (not ED because we don’t know for sure, but some seriously damaging eating patterns). It’s one of the reasons other than her obnoxious voice I’m not a fan of Abby. Also I feel like anyone who struggled with an Ed and subsequently turns fitness into their life/job and not just a hobby to stay healthy is suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”