Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
jaenerys
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by jaenerys »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:52 am
wait...what? Aly Stone is a sex worker?
getting an art degree and still being a subpar artist does that to ya

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

thotiana4life wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:40 pm
God Demi Bagby is literally such a try hard. Everything she does I feel is just to show off. She has such a fakeness to her that I see right through and none of her workouts are functional at all. I also cannot stand her posts trying to get views, similar to Ashley Nocera, that she’s been posting lately. Guess she can’t be flailing around like a rag doll forever
YES! I followed her for a minute bc wow she can do some amazing shit! And then quickly unfollowed bc she just rubbed me the wrong way, there's just nothing likeable about her

Irina
Debater
Debater

Post by Irina »

thotiana4life wrote:
God Demi Bagby is literally such a try hard. Everything she does I feel is just to show off. She has such a fakeness to her that I see right through and none of her workouts are functional at all. I also cannot stand her posts trying to get views, similar to Ashley Nocera, that she’s been posting lately. Guess she can’t be flailing around like a rag doll forever

uhhh yes! I also used to follow her because yes she can do amazing things but she is so annoying and seems quite full of herself and like someone who can not listen 5 minutes to the problems of her friends or something like that.
It also seemes like she has a low key obsession with guns and stuff like that and is a bit of a militarist and I hate everything about that ( I think in america those things are viewed a bit different than in Europe - I am from Austria (next to germany) and after starting 2 worldwars we are quite sick of everything that has to do with war lol).

But I think she is only 16-18 ? So I dont want to be too hard on her.
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

Post by Guest »

Irina wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:09 am
thotiana4life wrote:

uhhh yes! I also used to follow her because yes she can do amazing things but she is so annoying and seems quite full of herself and like someone who can not listen 5 minutes to the problems of her friends or something like that.
It also seemes like she has a low key obsession with guns and stuff like that and is a bit of a militarist and I hate everything about that ( I think in america those things are viewed a bit different than in Europe - I am from Austria (next to germany) and after starting 2 worldwars we are quite sick of everything that has to do with war lol).

I’ve always thought she looked like a goblin. She seems pretty annoying/attention-seeking but that could just be her age as you’ve said. What I really don’t like is her disrespect of others’ property - she climbs and jumps on stuff that isn’t built for that, and it’s rude. I’m surprised someone hasn’t told her to knock it off yet.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

rancherobeans wrote:
Irina wrote:
thotiana4life wrote: God Demi Bagby is literally such a try hard. Everything she does I feel is just to show off. She has such a fakeness to her that I see right through and none of her workouts are functional at all. I also cannot stand her posts trying to get views, similar to Ashley Nocera, that she’s been posting lately. Guess she can’t be flailing around like a rag doll forever

I’ve always thought she looked like a goblin. She seems pretty annoying/attention-seeking but that could just be her age as you’ve said. What I really don’t like is her disrespect of others’ property - she climbs and jumps on stuff that isn’t built for that, and it’s rude. I’m surprised someone hasn’t told her to knock it off yet.
My big question has always been why isn't she in high school?? Did she quit high school for IG? She does cool stuff, but there are plenty of high school aged gymnasts who can do the same stuff. I always have to remind myself of how young she is, because I included could do so much more functional stuff when I was still playing actual sports and exercising everyday without even going to the gym. Also she's so young she's a prime age for this stuff. I wonder how her body will hold up at 20? 25? 30?
Also kind of bugged by the gun stuff (American but didn't grow up in a family with guns so I don't get it).

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

treelee wrote:
rancherobeans wrote:
Irina wrote:
thotiana4life wrote: God Demi Bagby is literally such a try hard. Everything she does I feel is just to show off. She has such a fakeness to her that I see right through and none of her workouts are functional at all. I also cannot stand her posts trying to get views, similar to Ashley Nocera, that she’s been posting lately. Guess she can’t be flailing around like a rag doll forever

My big question has always been why isn't she in high school?? Did she quit high school for IG? She does cool stuff, but there are plenty of high school aged gymnasts who can do the same stuff. I always have to remind myself of how young she is, because I included could do so much more functional stuff when I was still playing actual sports and exercising everyday without even going to the gym. Also she's so young she's a prime age for this stuff. I wonder how her body will hold up at 20? 25? 30?
Also kind of bugged by the gun stuff (American but didn't grow up in a family with guns so I don't get it).
Demi can be an inspiration for more people to get active, and she is super strong. But she will do tricks at unnecessary times like when she does her acrobatics and calisthenics on public streets. Can you imagine just regular people walking by and having to move out of her way, so she can do her flips?

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:56 am
I just watched a video from Kelly Yager from January of this year where she goes shopping at Athleta, Lululemon, AND then *stops in* at Kendra Scott. I understand treating yourself once in a while, but wtf?! It seems like all these carbon copy fit chicks are buying top of the line athletic wear ALL THE TIME. It just blows my mind because they're so young, they should be saving their money! I'm about the same age as most of them, like mid-20s (granted I'm a full time student) but I couldn't IMAGINE blowing my money so frivolously!
I never knew someone’s vlogs could be THAT FREAKING BORING. That girl has nothing going on to need to post every single day. But I only play them for background noise becAuse no one with interesting content posts that often, so she’s the only one coming out with new stuff. But her vlogs are literally the same shit, different day. Good lord get a life girl, you’re like 22.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

I haven't seem him posted about much here, but I really can't stand Nick Komodina. I just watched Em Dunc's newest video and he's in it, and a girl commented on the video mentioning how many sexual innuendos are in the vlog and she thought it was weird/distasteful (which I agree), and Nick comments and ATTACKS her. Like damn dude, get over yourself. Do people actually like him?

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am
I haven't seem him posted about much here, but I really can't stand Nick Komodina. I just watched Em Dunc's newest video and he's in it, and a girl commented on the video mentioning how many sexual innuendos are in the vlog and she thought it was weird/distasteful (which I agree), and Nick comments and ATTACKS her. Like damn dude, get over yourself. Do people actually like him?
He is the WORST. I skimmed that video and didn't read the comments, but he honestly creeps me the fuck out with all his innuendos and gross comments. He's also the vainest dude I've watched - I think more than CG or Maxx even - and he has NOTHING to be vain about. He's a total sheep, just floowing and doing what all the other fitspos do. Of course he is training girls who want to be bikini girls and of course he's a great coach who only has the health of "his girls" first and foremost, and of course he started an apparel line. There's literally not an orignal bone in his body. Even his captions are cookie cutter "fitspo inspirational" I CANNOT STAND HIM.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

This is a two pronged ask: how does everyone feel about the fitness/weight loss accounts who use dietbet?

And also: there’s a girl I follow who is at a “fitness summit” hosted by ericafitlove and it looks like the saddest event ever

IcallitBS
Learner
Learner

Post by IcallitBS »

dietgossip wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:49 pm
This is a two pronged ask: how does everyone feel about the fitness/weight loss accounts who use dietbet?
I'm very against dietbets because of how shady influencers are as well with dietbet. They kinda hide that they receive money from dietbet that is unrelated to if they win or not. They also receive a percentage of the pot. It used to be easy to find that info onthe site but now it's not that visible. :roll: Why would they all endorse it if there wasn't a financial benefit?
I did one once with loseitlikelauren, hated it in the long run. I really wanted my money back so I became obsessed with my scale, started weighing myself multiple times a day and ended up starving myself to make sure I made it. It wasn't a good time and I wouldn't recommend it ever.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

IcallitBS wrote:
dietgossip wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:49 pm
I'm very against dietbets because of how shady influencers are as well with dietbet. They kinda hide that they receive money from dietbet that is unrelated to if they win or not. They also receive a percentage of the pot. It used to be easy to find that info onthe site but now it's not that visible. :roll: Why would they all endorse it if there wasn't a financial benefit?
I did one once with loseitlikelauren, hated it in the long run. I really wanted my money back so I became obsessed with my scale, started weighing myself multiple times a day and ended up starving myself to make sure I made it. It wasn't a good time and I wouldn't recommend it ever.
Aside from the whole sketchy aspect of who receives the pot, I think it promotes crash dieting because that’s the fastest way to lose weight. I feel the same way about challenges. If you don’t do something drastic you won’t win. Sure some people do it in a sustainable way and just enjoy the group, but if you’re gunning to make some sort of huge transformation it probably won’t work long term. See the biggest loser and how poorly those people fare. If you want to make some sort of bet to stay on track I think a rewards system you set up for yourself is much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopthescammers123
Learner
Learner

Post by Stopthescammers123 »

Victoria7571 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:26 am
fitspotofitsno wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:35 am
Is Paige Reilly's puppy seriously named Juice?! WTF? Am I missing something, does "juice" mean something I'm not aware of? My parents just got a new dog and I could not imagine them naming the poor thing "water" or "lemonade". I don't understand...
lol, this comment was too funny.

tbh, considering her "occupation," i would have thought the name "juice" was related to bodybuilding, if you get my drift. i've not seen her puppy...is it going to grow up to be a big dog???
Juice is a character from Sons of Anarchy (Netflix), she loved Juice from the tv show so named her dog after that xx

Lmao she named her dog after a snitch that gets butt raped

Stopthescammers123
Learner
Learner

Post by Stopthescammers123 »

Make_life_magical wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:38 pm
Hashtag fitness wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:43 pm
I think if Paige Reilly stopped using the phrases “that’s kind of it”, “I’ll see you guys in the next clip” and “I’ll keep you guys updated”, her videos would be only 5 minutes long.
LOL so true! guys I seriously do not think she wants to compete anymore! she is now a carbon copy of taylor chamberlain, and taylor was gong to compete until she decided her "body wasn't responding" and she didn't want that life anymore. I can truly see Paige now liking drinking wine, and copying her lifestyle and thus isn't going to want to prep!
Paige copies everyone and everything. She’s not unique in any way. The balance clothes are trashy leopard print come on?? The gym fashion is transitioning to fashionable sports mesh pinnies.

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

Stopthescammers123 wrote:
Victoria7571 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:26 am
fitspotofitsno wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:35 am
Is Paige Reilly's puppy seriously named Juice?! WTF? Am I missing something, does "juice" mean something I'm not aware of? My parents just got a new dog and I could not imagine them naming the poor thing "water" or "lemonade". I don't understand...
lol, this comment was too funny.

tbh, considering her "occupation," i would have thought the name "juice" was related to bodybuilding, if you get my drift. i've not seen her puppy...is it going to grow up to be a big dog???
Juice is a character from Sons of Anarchy (Netflix), she loved Juice from the tv show so named her dog after that xx

Lmao she named her dog after a snitch that gets butt raped
Lmao, aww he was one of my favorite characters on that show, sad how he went out towards the last season. Still, I wouldn’t name anyone after him considering what you just said is always going to be the last thing he’ll be remembered for on that show lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

How often do you guys think these fit chicks lie about their sizes in athletic wear (Gymshark, Lulu, Balance, Alphalete, etc)? I know everything looks different online, but sometimes I am blown away by how size XS and S can fit some of these girls with seeming large glutes and quads. Like, is there some shame in being a M/L/XL I'm not aware of? The only "influencer" I can recall off the top of my head who doesn't religiously claim she's a XS or S is Chanel Collette.

Turtlelover
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Turtlelover »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:52 pm
How often do you guys think these fit chicks lie about their sizes in athletic wear (Gymshark, Lulu, Balance, Alphalete, etc)? I know everything looks different online, but sometimes I am blown away by how size XS and S can fit some of these girls with seeming large glutes and quads. Like, is there some shame in being a M/L/XL I'm not aware of? The only "influencer" I can recall off the top of my head who doesn't religiously claim she's a XS or S is Chanel Collette.
Yep! Totally agree with that! Everybody refuses to wear anything other than a small (unless they’re lying like you said), but a lot of them look like they could easily size up and be fine. I also find the whole “I’m 5’2” and 110lbs” speech very annoying. Sometimes it seems like it’s just an excuse to brag about how small they are.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
This actually puts me off from purchasing from any of those brands you know. One influencer with G cup boobs claimed that in her own range she’s an XS top. If she’s an XS what are my boobs- that are two sizes smaller than hers- going to fit into?

jaenerys
Talker
Talker

Post by jaenerys »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Yeah I;m pretty small myself and sometimes find XS a bit too snug. Makes me wonder how fleshed out these girls actually are IRL or how much they manipulate photos to look more muscular than they actually are.
or perhaps they just don't understand that leggings that fit well shouldn't cut off your circulation or leave imprints on your skin, but I'm guessing its a mix of both misconception of how things fit and also a bit of photoshop.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

As someone who is 5'1 and that fluctuates in the range of 115-130, a size S or even M is more comfortable.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”