Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

baba20010
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by baba20010 »

Something that also caught my attention is the fact that she is always TELLING him to smile instead of making him smile. Tbh when my baby niece is around, I am doing EVERYTHING to make her smile. like standing on my head, grabbing random objects and pretend to be super surprised and excited about them, etc. Everything BUT saying: just smile. I mean I am not crazy right?

Also, I feel like we don't really get genuine moments. Like kurt secretly filming sezzy holding fox and talking to him or kurt being a straight up weirdo to make him smile and happy. (Bet ya that something like this will be in the next vlog). But tbh everything looks just really staged.

I understand parenting is hard and tiring, I am not a parent myself, so I don't really know anything about it. But these are just my observations hahah.

(sorry for double posting but I just found the confidence to finally write something and now i am all hyped up)

secretsss
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by secretsss »

Why did she kick at poor Abby??? Who is this woman ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alittlenosey234
Learner
Learner

Post by alittlenosey234 »

UMFoodies wrote:I was also uncomfortable with the sea scene...I reckon Fox will be forced to try all sorts of stuff and eventually develop a fear for it. Can imagine him rebelling, being a goth or gay with loads of issues( nothing wrong with it, I just get the feeling Sezzy and Kurt aren’t that open minded) and Sezzy blanking him as he’s not a surfer dude...

I hope he doesn’t grow up with any issues of course, and really hope her family intervene as they seem lovely.

Just looked at Talia’s Instagram / she’s like the hotter/sexier version of Sarah and seems to be more fun and balanced. I bet Sarah hates that!
I totally agree about Tahlia!! Both of Sarah’s sisters seem genuinely balanced, healthy, and happy. I wonder where it all went wrong with Sarah lmao

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

Her latest photo of Fox and Abbie - as if that wasn’t staged! They would have spent plenty of time working out the best shot and working out how to get Abby looking at the camera. Nothing is spontaneous at all with her.

This was just a fun picture taken today - yeh right! Hours of planning and editing to show you care about Abby and Fox

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayna »

:rofl: Did anyone else see her make this comment about the breast milk?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

baba20010
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baba20010 »

Dayna wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:07 am
Oh. my. god. she is ALREADY forcing her 'cures' on him?! i'm positive that he'll be inhaling tropeaka from the moment he can down a smoothie.

AGAIN (on the brestpumpthingy, bc i don't believe she let her mom feed fox from a bottle of milk that just leaked from het nipple): honey, just stop telling lies. come clean to lying and then just don't lie again. it is SO much easier.

frenchgossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by frenchgossip »

Dayna wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My boobs just know to feed every 3 hours ... yeah right that's how breastfeeding works :roll: :roll: :roll:

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

Haven't really been catching up with her channel-
But does anyone know why she's lifting weights for her project comeback? I thought a part of Project comeback was about comparing her progress/results from her e-books

Post by Guest »

theaussie wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:17 am
we all know sarah and kurt will talk about buying a house and put delays on searching (using bub as an excuse. Hello, i assume thats why you want to move, so wouldnt you want to actively look?)... until they get someone to come along and sponsor it for them
You called it haha!! I listened to their recent podcast that dropped yesterday and they said they went house shopping, found a dream home and are thinking of buying a home. Their justification is because she has Fox now and wants to bring up a family in a home. Oh to be so entitled and rich.. having three different homes in three years.. and buying one even though she just finished redecorating her new apparment.

Also disturbing how open they were being about living in cronulla.i know she mentions it in her YT, IG, etc but you’d think she’d be a little more discrete about her address...

Post by Guest »

g_gurl21 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 pm
Haven't really been catching up with her channel-
But does anyone know why she's lifting weights for her project comeback? I thought a part of Project comeback was about comparing her progress/results from her e-books
Sorry double post but she said in her podcast that she has to go “heavy” on legs one day a week to “transform them into her dream legs”

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

Dayna wrote:
In that same comment thread she said she uses a Haakaa on the other breast while she's feeding. So it's possible she is storing breastmilk and not using formula. I've personally never used a haakaa so I don't know how effective they are.
It's also strange that Fox is "demand feeding" every 3 hours, yet she only has a one hour window of opportunity for the gym. My 10 week old baby demand feeds and that can be anywhere from 1 to 4 hours?? I would love to know how she's got this "On demand every 3 hours" thing figured out??

basenji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basenji »

Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Dayna wrote:
In that same comment thread she said she uses a Haakaa on the other breast while she's feeding. So it's possible she is storing breastmilk and not using formula. I've personally never used a haakaa so I don't know how effective they are.
It's also strange that Fox is "demand feeding" every 3 hours, yet she only has a one hour window of opportunity for the gym. My 10 week old baby demand feeds and that can be anywhere from 1 to 4 hours?? I would love to know how she's got this "On demand every 3 hours" thing figured out??
The Haakaa works but definitely wouldn’t make a whole bottle-worth of milk, unless she had an over-supply which she has never mentioned.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

basenji wrote:
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Dayna wrote:
The Haakaa works but definitely wouldn’t make a whole bottle-worth of milk, unless she had an over-supply which she has never mentioned.

It would make a whole bottle over time not just in one sitting

And yeah I’d love to know how she got him to wait every 3 hours for each feed, never met a 8 week old who knew their feeding routine lol
:love2:

Hannahlbanana
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahlbanana »

I exclusively breastfeed and my 4 month old feeds around every 1.5-2 hours. Sometimes even every half an hour or hour. Every baby is different but mine wouldn't wait until 3 hours for a feed unless she is asleep. Plus they feed for comfort, pain relief etc so breastfeeding isn't always about hunger. Just have to follow their cues most of the time. But yeah the 3 hour feeding like clockwork sounds like bullshit from my experience and other mums I know. You can have a rountine going around their feeding but they are changing all the time so I don't how it could be described like clockwork. Like my baby was feeding probably every 2 hours (apart from a 4 to 6 hour stretch during sleep at night)for a month and then started going through a combination of teething, growth spurt and sleep regression so she started feeding more frequently and longer.

PotatoCracker
Learner
Learner

Post by PotatoCracker »

If she doesn’t have a good pumping routine going why is she wasting a bottle of milk by getting her mum to feed Fox with it while she is still there instead of just breastfeeding herself and saving the bottle for when she wasn’t at home? She vlogged her mum feeding Fox and just talked into the camera for a while.
It would have been more logical to feed him from her boob and then save the bottle in case she spent longer out of the house than expected.
Also, if she’s not pumping often but demand feeding ever three hours, wouldn’t skipping a feed and not pumping, but instead going to the gym be painful af? If what she says is true about her supply the milk would come in and I imagine it would be so uncomfortable to work out with boobs that need to be drained.

Post by Guest »

2xblended wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:18 am
Spicy_bananas wrote: I have no idea how to post a screenshot so I'll write it out. A girl asked on her latest IG post if Fezz liked it outside in the sun or if he gets fussy. She answered with "he LOVES it and hates the apartment. He needs to be stimulated and gets easily bored". So you had a discussion with your 2 month old and he told you that? Or you just found a way to interpret a inaudible sound your child makes and translate it into actual thoughts? Holy shit this girl is just amazing! She should sell her services as a baby translator! Just kidding, this girl is as dumb as a rock.
Wait, so she thinks Fox is easily bored indoors and needs fresh air and sunshine...so that's why she sticks him in front of the dalmatian wall to stare at the dots all day long. :roll:

She seriously needs to make a list of her b.s. claims just to keep her lies straight! :rofl:

Haha nothing like overstimulating your baby to help them sleep at night. I take solace in the fact that she’s only making life harder for herself but ignoring foxes needs.

Like someone here already said, babies that age do not feed on a 3 hour routine, they still fuss and cluster feed. Overstimulated and over tired babies just develop a sleep debt, and fall into a cycle of being overtired and sleeping LESS because they are overtired. If you try to fit your baby in your routine, they will get confused and upset, because as a mum you need to adapt your routine to meet their needs. At the end of the day Sarah’s going to have to deal with a distraught, tired, hungry, overstimulated baby, and that sneakily makes me really satisfied.

Also I wonder if she will do anything for him? For example I take my baby on walks because it’s great to expose him to different sights and sounds. I started him at swimming lessons at 4 months old because living near the west coast in Australia it’s safest if he knows how to swim and be comfortable in water. I’ve just started him at a kids soft play once a week, where babies 6-12 months dance and play to nursery rhymes, and develop their motor skills and coordination on the soft play area. When I catch up with other mums on mat leave we take the bubs to our local library for free rhyme time, and to the playground to play in the sand and go on the baby swings. My mat leave is to take care of him, and give him the best start at life. The development in his first year is incredible, and I hope by focusing on him he can become resilient and adaptable (and not a spoilt little brat). I took him to target the other day and didn’t spend a dollar on myself, instead buying him a $3 paw patrol ball we can roll to each other, and a $5 rattle with bells on it while he practices holding objects (he doesn’t need a million toys like I bet fox will have, he just needs me to play WITH him). I’m just so interested to see if Sarah will focus on him at all on this first year, or she will continue to dedicate this crucial developmental time to sell out sponsorships, using him as a prop, and winging about how he ruined her life.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to put that juxta position there for anyone unsure of how us peasant parents are caring for our babies. I dislike mum shaming, but I think there’s a difference between mum shaming and calling out parents that aren’t child focused in the slightest.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
2xblended wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote: I have no idea how to post a screenshot so I'll write it out. A girl asked on her latest IG post if Fezz liked it outside in the sun or if he gets fussy. She answered with "he LOVES it and hates the apartment. He needs to be stimulated and gets easily bored". So you had a discussion with your 2 month old and he told you that? Or you just found a way to interpret a inaudible sound your child makes and translate it into actual thoughts? Holy shit this girl is just amazing! She should sell her services as a baby translator! Just kidding, this girl is as dumb as a rock.
Wait, so she thinks Fox is easily bored indoors and needs fresh air and sunshine...so that's why she sticks him in front of the dalmatian wall to stare at the dots all day long. :roll:

She seriously needs to make a list of her b.s. claims just to keep her lies straight! :rofl:

Haha nothing like overstimulating your baby to help them sleep at night. I take solace in the fact that she’s only making life harder for herself but ignoring foxes needs.

Like someone here already said, babies that age do not feed on a 3 hour routine, they still fuss and cluster feed. Overstimulated and over tired babies just develop a sleep debt, and fall into a cycle of being overtired and sleeping LESS because they are overtired. If you try to fit your baby in your routine, they will get confused and upset, because as a mum you need to adapt your routine to meet their needs. At the end of the day Sarah’s going to have to deal with a distraught, tired, hungry, overstimulated baby, and that sneakily makes me really satisfied.

Also I wonder if she will do anything for him? For example I take my baby on walks because it’s great to expose him to different sights and sounds. I started him at swimming lessons at 4 months old because living near the west coast in Australia it’s safest if he knows how to swim and be comfortable in water. I’ve just started him at a kids soft play once a week, where babies 6-12 months dance and play to nursery rhymes, and develop their motor skills and coordination on the soft play area. When I catch up with other mums on mat leave we take the bubs to our local library for free rhyme time, and to the playground to play in the sand and go on the baby swings. My mat leave is to take care of him, and give him the best start at life. The development in his first year is incredible, and I hope by focusing on him he can become resilient and adaptable (and not a spoilt little brat). I took him to target the other day and didn’t spend a dollar on myself, instead buying him a $3 paw patrol ball we can roll to each other, and a $5 rattle with bells on it while he practices holding objects (he doesn’t need a million toys like I bet fox will have, he just needs me to play WITH him). I’m just so interested to see if Sarah will focus on him at all on this first year, or she will continue to dedicate this crucial developmental time to sell out sponsorships, using him as a prop, and winging about how he ruined her life.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to put that juxta position there for anyone unsure of how us peasant parents are caring for our babies. I dislike mum shaming, but I think there’s a difference between mum shaming and calling out parents that aren’t child focused in the slightest.
You sound like a really good mom! Keep it up ;) <3

Katy1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Katy1992 »

basenji wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:49 pm
Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Dayna wrote:

Maybe she has a heavy supply? When I BF I could hand express a big full bottles worth in one sitting and a couple with a pump

helpmeimpoor6
Learner
Learner

Post by helpmeimpoor6 »

No wonder he loves the Dalmatian print wall and the light so much, they're the only non neutral thing to look at in the "coastal beach vibes" house! Aren't all his toys pretty much neutral too because it would clash with the vibes of the house? Sounds like the most fun place ever :?

olivehorses
Learner
Learner

Post by olivehorses »

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
2xblended wrote:

You go mamma!!! So awesome to hear. You have one lucky little boy❤️. I’m due in 3 weeks and I cannot wait to spend all my time with my baby (it’s a surprise so no clue if it’s a boy or girl), and really help give him/her the tools to grow into an awesome human.

I hope Sarah changes for Fox’s sake. But so far not good. He’s already behind on some milestones for his age, which isn’t that big of a deal I know all babies are different, but it makes me sad. She just really doesn’t seem interested on spending time with him (at least from what she shows on SM, so I may be wrong). I just know so many moms that would kill to be able to stay home with their child and then there’s her who just complains the whole time.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”