Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Guest »

So a lot of us know that Stephanie made her “all in” video and she’s going to make an effort to eat more and regulate her appetite. She’s already gained a decent amount of weight back and looks way better. Now, I’m wondering if Livia will see this and notice her disordered eating habits? I’m hoping she’ll at least take small step to consume a normal amount of calories every day and not binge and restrict.

malloryxo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by malloryxo »

I just finished Stephanie's video, and I think it was great. It was sad that she thought people would lose interest if she lost her abs, but I've just gained my interest in her back - I'm really excited to see how she will progress in her fitness journey and see how her appetite/calorie intake changes.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

intotheohno95 wrote: So a lot of us know that Stephanie made her “all in” video and she’s going to make an effort to eat more and regulate her appetite. She’s already gained a decent amount of weight back and looks way better. Now, I’m wondering if Livia will see this and notice her disordered eating habits? I’m hoping she’ll at least take small step to consume a normal amount of calories every day and not binge and restrict.
was thinking that too, livia commented on her IG post regarding this but i doubt she does anything different b/c it "works for her"

babyphit
Learner
Learner

Post by babyphit »

wilmadawn wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:23 am
intotheohno95 wrote: So a lot of us know that Stephanie made her “all in” video and she’s going to make an effort to eat more and regulate her appetite. She’s already gained a decent amount of weight back and looks way better. Now, I’m wondering if Livia will see this and notice her disordered eating habits? I’m hoping she’ll at least take small step to consume a normal amount of calories every day and not binge and restrict.
was thinking that too, livia commented on her IG post regarding this but i doubt she does anything different b/c it "works for her"

Literally JUST thinking the same thing. Maybe if she sees how much happier and stronger Stephanie becomes, she'll change her mind... But I doubt it.

It honestly just depresses me SO MUCH when I think about how Livia is a zombie through the week, restricting and burning herself out on exercise just to have that one day to live for on the weekend. Can you imagine just spending your whole existence LIVING for one day of the week? And on that day, instead of enjoying your day with your boyfriend and going out to see a movie or going to a nice restaurant or going to a bar, you just plop yourself down in front of your camera all day, just staring blankly into the lens while you eat and mumble "so good"...

Absolutely depressing. What a waste of the best years of your life. I'm so glad that Stephanie is publicly taking steps in the right direction.

Pixels
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pixels »

Honestly it might sound slightly cynical and I hope I'm wrong, but I dont think Livia would follow Stephanie with the "all in" for her healths sake. I think she might use it as her get-out-of-jail card further down the line if she doesnt want to do massive cheat days with all unhealthy foods anymore so she can eat less or those healthier type of things like salads, müsli, burrito bowls and stuff without anyone questioning her and maybe even get some praise for it. I feel like I sound so anti commenting on Livia but I just wish people around her stopped their bullshitting and get this girl some help instead of watching her throw away her health and life on obsessing about food.

Sorry I suck at quoting posts but in regards to ^^^^ posts above, when I go and watch other couples travel+food vlog channels its just like night and day and the contrast is so sad. Couples who travel to different places and try new exciting dishes with new flavours, new resturants, drinks and desserts, enjoy interacting with eachother, friends and/or the locals while eating, ordering what is a lot of food for most people but still pales in comparison to 20 donuts. That comparison is depressing when you cut to two people who barely talk to eachother and sit and stuff their faces with the same type of chain brand junk food in front of a camera while being lowkey annoyed with eachother.. and I cant imagine the atmosphere when both are super hangry and exhausted during the weeks.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Noooooo why did she wear the camel toe leggings for this. She needs to burn those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Wow, 16:31 is Erik being a total asshole to Kristie. OVER AN EGG MCGRIDDLE WITH POTATOES IN IT. Who the fuck cares if he invented a sandwich with a hashbrown? Thank god people are calling him out for it. And that did not look like sarcasm to me. It was totally Erik being butthurt and childish about Kristie forgetting that he created the idea of putting a hashbrown in an egg sandwich. Totally don't believe that he invented it either.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

srirachujang wrote:

Wow, 16:31 is Erik being a total asshole to Kristie. OVER AN EGG MCGRIDDLE WITH POTATOES IN IT. Who the fuck cares if he invented a sandwich with a hashbrown? Thank god people are calling him out for it. And that did not look like sarcasm to me. It was totally Erik being butthurt and childish about Kristie forgetting that he created the idea of putting a hashbrown in an egg sandwich. Totally don't believe that he invented it either.
Jesus! Erik is such an entitled spoiled brat. Plus, je was probably super hangry as well. I can’t believe he would get this mad over a stupid McGriddle. “It’s like you’re forgetting my own birthday”. Is he freaking serious?!

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

emlampdelete0n wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:36 am
srirachujang wrote:

Jesus! Erik is such an entitled spoiled brat. Plus, je was probably super hangry as well. I can’t believe he would get this mad over a stupid McGriddle. “It’s like you’re forgetting my own birthday”. Is he freaking serious?!

Omg at one point she sounded like she was gonna start fucking crying. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Irina
Debater
Debater

Post by Irina »

It is bad enough that this happend but even worse that he did not realise afterwards that its not funny and that he overreacted and that he did'nt just cut it out (or speed it up so you cant hear the conversation). Some people are more impulsive, but I would be sooo ashamed if I was him in this Video and surely wouldn't want to show the world a clip where I treat my partner like that and act so fucking self centered. Just shows that he thinks his egocentric feeling of "disappointment" that she did not obsessively watch every second of his stupid videos is more imporant than her dignity (her voice was shaky?) or what ever the correct word is.

He really thinks she has to watch ever single second of his boring Videos? Omg I wonder if he shows as much interest in her and her life as he demands that she has in him.
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Homeboy really thinks he invented the concept of putting fried potato in a sandwich?

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

And also, would you really wanna date someone knowing they obsessively watched every video you’ve made in such detail that you remember when he put a hash brown on a McGriddle. Probably a good thing she didn’t remember. But he reacted terribly and took it to the point where it wasn’t funny, but just embarrassing for Kristie.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

I mean, what was she supposed to do write down in a notebook all the things Erik “invented” in his videos and then review them to make sure she remembers it?!
Like what the actual fuck?!

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

I felt so bad for Kristie after watching that...

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

I’m sure he will address it in their next video and say that if we don’t understand his sense of humor by now then it’s our fault not his. And Kristie will just sit there.

Crumpets4life
Learner
Learner

Post by Crumpets4life »

How do these people not struggle with digestive issues? I've had an ED for a few years and when I used to binge eat, my stomach would feel SO sore for the next couple of days. But these people claim to feel 'fine' and hungry again the day after their binges/cheat days (and their binges are like 3X the quantity of what mine were).

Do I just have a weak stomach or are they lying?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

They 100% have digestive problems, that’s why they’re always popping digestive enzymes. Behind closed doors I can only assume they use laxatives or throw up too. Their digestion is probably messed up for life

Post by Guest »

If this is Livia's idea of branching out and trying new things, I am not buying it and whatever she was doing right in one of her older videos with the savoring of her food and interacting more with Nate went out the window in this one. The commentary she provided had no value whatsoever. Going to her typical donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory don't count as branching out, she knows the calories of her meals and can go to that place literally anywhere else in America. Her hair looks a bit nicer and the earrings look nice though. Same with Nate, he was okay 80% of the time here. Maybe it was skillful editing though. I'm glad he's improved his behavior, which is weird because before he was the rude one and Erik was more tolerable, now it's the reverse and Erik is the rude brat of a boyfriend. Anyway it looks like him and Livia are doing better.

Fortunately God is good and also gave me these gems of screenshots when I paused the video a few times. Think they'd make great profile pictures! :tu:
klksdffgd_r.PNG
dfgellia_2.PNG
7ngkxcvsd.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Her hair looks extremely dry though..

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

Kinda worried about her doing the body progression thing over the week. It will really not give a good example for her subscribers.

It is so boring to just watch her eat without talking and Nate next to her probably being on his phone. Like... Come on guys. Also do they ever talk about something other than food? Maybe a q and a or storytime or something. This is getting really really boring.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”