Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
thotiana4life
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by thotiana4life »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:13 am
snark_em123 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:45 am
They def aren’t smart about money. And it shows. I can’t wait for their business to fall. Just bc you were successful for your first 3 small collections doesn’t mean your gonna be for all of them. So you prolly shouldn’t be splurging on major purchases the first few months. I wonder how many more of her fiends are gonna move to Denver and live in the same neighborhood with her. She’ll never admit to smoking pot bc it doesn’t fit with her perfect curated image. And what’s up with Steve’s skinny jeans and fanny pack?
Steve Dilk is not completely heterosexual. Change my mind.
I have ALWAYS thought this as well. Not being judgmental toward gays or saying it’s a problem btw, but he definitely has a vibe that he gives that he’ll leave Taylor at 45 for some dreamy guy he met at the supermarket. If I truly did not know he was married to Taylor I would think he’s gay. The time he puts into his hair does it enough for me, along with his mannerisms.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolatetherapy »

thotiana4life wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:29 pm
chocolatetherapy wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:13 am
snark_em123 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:45 am
They def aren’t smart about money. And it shows. I can’t wait for their business to fall. Just bc you were successful for your first 3 small collections doesn’t mean your gonna be for all of them. So you prolly shouldn’t be splurging on major purchases the first few months. I wonder how many more of her fiends are gonna move to Denver and live in the same neighborhood with her. She’ll never admit to smoking pot bc it doesn’t fit with her perfect curated image. And what’s up with Steve’s skinny jeans and fanny pack?
Steve Dilk is not completely heterosexual. Change my mind.
I have ALWAYS thought this as well. Not being judgmental toward gays or saying it’s a problem btw, but he definitely has a vibe that he gives that he’ll leave Taylor at 45 for some dreamy guy he met at the supermarket. If I truly did not know he was married to Taylor I would think he’s gay. The time he puts into his hair does it enough for me, along with his mannerisms.
No, I didn’t mean it a negative way either but just that I wouldn’t be surprised if one day he comes out of the closet. But Lordy, both of them with their Gucci fanny packs are sooooo tacky!!

Also, what does everyone think of the new collection? Is it just me who thinks they’ve already gotten lazy? Lol

margml
Lurker
Lurker

Post by margml »

If I know anything from watching Shark Tank, I know you are supposed to be living bare bones when you start a business, putting everything you have into it, taking no salary the first few years... she is so opposite of a savvy businesswoman, I can’t stand watching her pretend she has put blood sweat and tears into her overpriced lululemon knockoff brand.

I live in her neighborhood and it’s not a great neighborhood. It’s actually one of the worst in Denver, tons of crime and super dangerous. She looks so stupid driving around in her Porsche.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

The new collection does look lazy. Basically same prints just slightly different colors. Yawn. Not gonna buy any of it. And yes to to post above. I used to live in their neighborhood and had my car broken into, garage door opener stolen. Thankfully the opener was broken and didn’t work but still, and had to yell at crackheads multiple times due to it being near Colfax (the bad part).. they brag about their +1 million house with 10 feet of grass if that in the back yard. They are idiots. That house is not even worth that much. And from what I remember in her house Video, the first level had a shit ton of windows. Given the location, not smart. And yes please explain about this blood sweat and tears you’ve put into your company Taylor. You are so privileged. I can’t.

Post by Guest »

I don't get why so many people just love her collection. It looks basic as hell. Nothing new that other brands haven't done. The prints are hideous and just look super cheap. I'm not even joking when I say I bought a pair of snake skin leggings from Walmart a few years back that were pretty similar, just different colors and 1/4th the price of her. The names don't even match the prints. What she calls cheetah print would actually be leopard (they're not actually the same animal as some people believe) and the snow leopard would basically look like her Cheetah Print but in white. Her leggings also appear to be sort of thin and not squat proof. I feel like she just buys these wholesale from some company for $5-$10 each and they slap on her logo and she jacks up the price to make a profit. Hardly what I'd call hard work that required blood, sweat and tears. There has also been a few negative reviews people have written but somehow were 5 stars. Hmm...

Also I know this has been talked about 100 times but I really can't believe Steve dropped out of medical school to help with her company, play video games and smoke weed all day. He is going to look back one day and regret not finishing med school and becoming a doctor. Do they really think being a social media influencer and having a shit fitness clothing company is going to sustain them for life? They obviously don't know how to save or invest money seeing as all they do is spend it constantly on some expensive stuff. I mean her dining room decor/furniture alone cost her almost $4000. She spent almost $200 just on a fucking candle.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

Most people would regret dropping out but I don’t think Steve will. Steve and Taylor are carbon copies of each other. All about the money and “blood sweat and tears.” What really irks me is when she makes a post about her having anxiety trying to relate to everyone else in the world. That’s your prob? You have anxiety? Am I suppose to feel bad for you bc you have anxiety? Gosh I can’t. “Gosh I just work so hard, I need another vacation now.” Steve dropped out bc he saw med school wasn’t going to be easy and his looks weren’t going to get him through it. Typical of this generation. And sorry not sorry stop with your skinny jeans. I seriously get a good laugh when I see a picture of him wearing them. Also what’s up with Taylor, Laura, and Paige now doing the red dress hauls? Paige is turning into a carbon copy of Taylor too. I kinda feel bad for her.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

it's so funny to me how just because they moved into a new house, they "had" to redo the furniture and decor of the ENTIRE house. How in any way is that a smart idea? And for fucks sake, she's buying it all from World Market. If she's going to spend so much money why not invest in higher quality items? But again, she just wants everything to look trendy so when she gets sick of it she can get rid of it and do it all over again

I'm convinced all she does is workout, eat, and online shop for super trendy clothes. She's the epitome of keeping up with the Joneses

IGinfluencerz
Stalker
Stalker

Post by IGinfluencerz »

Long time lurker here :tu: I've been following GG for a while now and finally decided to chime on these posts. I've been following Taylor for a really long time and she used to be one of my favorite fitness YouTubers in her old competition days. She used to be way more relatable, down to earth and humble than she is now. It's sad to see how obvious *~*social media fame*~* has gotten into her head. I had to unfollow. I'm all for supporting self-made individuals, but ever since she moved to Colorado she has been trying WAY too hard to portray this fake perfect rich life persona to the point that has become excessive. I don't understand how people that support her brand do not see through this. It's been a turn off to see how she shows off her supposed wealth in the past year. Not even other very successful OG fitness influencers with athletic wear brands (Heidi) show off as much as Taylor does. Either Taylor and Steve are on the path of accumulating millionaire debt or still depend heavily on their parents in order to support their supposedly perfect lives. It's just so unrealistic about what an entrepreneurial path is like. No young girl should be looking up to Taylor as an entrepreneurial role model. Her image is quite harmful considering her following, to be honest.

thotiana4life
Talker
Talker

Post by thotiana4life »

I can’t believe she posted a story today in some new Abercrombie shorts, that she says were DOUBLE ZERO because she figured they’d run small. She said she’d go back to her normal zero but honestly the double zero looked like it fit her perfectly fine. I didn’t realize she was that small.....

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

thotiana4life wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:06 pm
I can’t believe she posted a story today in some new Abercrombie shorts, that she says were DOUBLE ZERO because she figured they’d run small. She said she’d go back to her normal zero but honestly the double zero looked like it fit her perfectly fine. I didn’t realize she was that small.....
yes!! Ive said it for ages and I mean it even more now after seeing that, that girl has a serious ED! she posts all her meals but her portions are TINY! look at her icecream she has 2x a week *shocking icecream is ok! and oyu don thave to say its a treat* anyway, its a KIDDIE size! her other meals are seriously small.....

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Yeah, those double zeros fit her fine--which is creepy.

She posted a video today with her pre and post workout "meals:" pre is one whole egg, a few egg whites and one waffle with a schmear of peanut butter, post is a protein bowl where the main ingredient is a scoop of protein powder. Yikes.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Why are they doing a pre-sale again? It did NOT “sell out within 3 minutes,” sweetie. People didn’t want anything in your new collection which is why you still have inventory and you sold out on items from your last collection because you had a limited amount this time to begin with. Greedy greedy greedy.

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:24 am
Why are they doing a pre-sale again? It did NOT “sell out within 3 minutes,” sweetie. People didn’t want anything in your new collection which is why you still have inventory and you sold out on items from your last collection because you had a limited amount this time to begin with. Greedy greedy greedy.
She's so SHADY.

Her parents just sold their house for three quarters of a million dollars, and that ain't inflated Denver prices. But remember, she came from nothing!

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Punch wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 pm
chocolatetherapy wrote:
She's so SHADY.

Her parents just sold their house for three quarters of a million dollars, and that ain't inflated Denver prices. But remember, she came from nothing!
Couldn’t forget even if I wanted to since that’s all she talks about in trying to be inspirational... are her parents moving to Denver too? She got all her clones friends to move so I won’t be surprised if they do too.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

So shady. I would love to know more information about the balance clothes, like where they are made, materials, etc. how much they cost to make and then how much they drive up their prices. I went to their website to see if anything was listed and not surprising not a single thing is mentioned. I wish her fans would wake up and see what she really is. I see right through her bullshit. How many clothing hauls do you need? So wasteful with her (or daddy’s) money. And quit with the “I came from nothing” story. You obviously didn’t. I wouldn’t surprise me if her parents moved here too. She moved her whole posse here already. Denver is turning into a Instafamous hub.🤮 And her eating is so disordered. “it’s all about balance” while you eat a kiddie cup ice cream once a week. And Steve looks so douchy.

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

snark_em123 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 am
So shady. I would love to know more information about the balance clothes, like where they are made, materials, etc. how much they cost to make and then how much they drive up their prices. I went to their website to see if anything was listed and not surprising not a single thing is mentioned. I wish her fans would wake up and see what she really is. I see right through her bullshit. How many clothing hauls do you need? So wasteful with her (or daddy’s) money. And quit with the “I came from nothing” story. You obviously didn’t. I wouldn’t surprise me if her parents moved here too. She moved her whole posse here already. Denver is turning into a Instafamous hub.🤮 And her eating is so disordered. “it’s all about balance” while you eat a kiddie cup ice cream once a week. And Steve looks so douchy.
I feel like he could deserve his own thread because of this. I cannot express how much I hate him based on his douchiness. It's epic.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

I’m 99% sure her parents are moving to Arizona where they vacationed recently. Believe she said it in that vlog.

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:01 pm
I’m 99% sure her parents are moving to Arizona where they vacationed recently. Believe she said it in that vlog.
Yes Peoria AZ! Her mom quit her real estate job to just work for Balance now (and blogging :roll:), and her dad is still not working to recover from his cancer. The house they’re moving into looks super nice. How is
Balance funding all of this?! The spending is crazy with this entire fam.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

I wet onto the Balance website just out of curiosity of the prices, I NEVER liked how they looked but was curious, and OMG they are almost as much as Lululemon and look so much shittier!! Taylor was always a lululemon girl and these are NOWAY in the same league like not even close.

margml
Lurker
Lurker

Post by margml »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
I hate that I’m wishing for bad things for others but damn I can’t wait to watch this business fail miserably

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”