emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: imjennjolliffe / Jenn Im Part 7

Post by emmagossiper »

goldie394 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:22 pm
Does anyone know where Jenn got her dog from? I’m wondering if Cheeki’s issues come from being a rescue pup that used to be in a bad environment.. but now that I think about it, Ashley doesn’t seem like the kind of person to get a dog from a shelter, so it’s probably from a breeder. That’s a bummer in itself but it also makes it sadder that Cheeki has those psychological/behavioral issues... breeders try to take care of temperament too, so it’s really just Jenn and Ben’s handiwork that Cheeki is insecure. 😕
I believe it’s from the same breeder as Ashley’s dog.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

kimdoyeon wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:31 pm
lmao i wonder if any of you saw but yesterday she reposted a photo of herself and ben's back view taken by a follower in japan. the follower just said she spotted jenn and ben but was too shy to say hi and in that photo you can clearly see that ben is balding?!? no hate but i dm-ed her saying "omg is ben balding or is it just bad lighting?", i didn't mean to be rude, just shocked because it looked really bad and serious, but today when i checked, she deleted the story! it was supposed to be among all the reposts from her followers who met her in japan but now that particular one is missing lol.
Posters spotted Minoxidil some time ago. I guess it doesn’t help him. Or maybe he doesn’t use it. Jenn is shallow, balding husband is not her vibe, she probably ashamed of it.

bookworm88
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bookworm88 »

goldie394 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:22 pm
Does anyone know where Jenn got her dog from? I’m wondering if Cheeki’s issues come from being a rescue pup that used to be in a bad environment.. but now that I think about it, Ashley doesn’t seem like the kind of person to get a dog from a shelter, so it’s probably from a breeder. That’s a bummer in itself but it also makes it sadder that Cheeki has those psychological/behavioral issues... breeders try to take care of temperament too, so it’s really just Jenn and Ben’s handiwork that Cheeki is insecure. 😕
Cheeki is a malti-poo, which is considered a designer breed. You aren't going to find a dog like that at a shelter.

deeplymoisturizing
Learner
Learner

Post by deeplymoisturizing »

Gotta say that new assumptions video is the best she's looked in a while. Her eyebrows aren't overdone and her hair isn't styled like a child's. She looks professional and looks like her age. This should have been the look she wore for her girlboss speech.

Post by Guest »

She looked so odd in her most recent favourites. Like Girl those clips (which ironically were in her favourites and make her feel 'school-girly') makes her look like an aged woman trying to look youthful and failing miserably. The overuse of the blush & bangs doesn't help either...
I almost think Jenn is going to really struggle with ageing as she's invested so much in portraying her public image as a sweet, innocent & cute girl-next-door-type, It'll be interesting to watch her public image changes as she inevitably starts aging physically.

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

Missyxcc wrote: She looked so odd in her most recent favourites. Like Girl those clips (which ironically were in her favourites and make her feel 'school-girly') makes her look like an aged woman trying to look youthful and failing miserably. The overuse of the blush & bangs doesn't help either...
I almost think Jenn is going to really struggle with ageing as she's invested so much in portraying her public image as a sweet, innocent & cute girl-next-door-type, It'll be interesting to watch her public image changes as she inevitably starts aging physically.
Normally I think jenn looks good no matter what but I have to agree with you there, the hair and the clips look like she's trying too hard to look younger. Just speculation on my part, but she turns 30 next year and that's a tough number for many women, especially those in the beauty and entertainment world, because society places so much of a woman's value in their youth. I foresee many more awkward attempts at reclaiming her youth in the future, with lots of space buns and schoolgirl-esque outfits/accessories. It's not impossible to do imo, if you mix more juvenile pieces into a sophisticated look. Like if she had long sleek hair with the clips it wouldn't look as tryhard, at least imo.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

That look was just fucking stupid tbh perfect for Eggie tho lmao

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

I wonder if its monetary. Like, if she gets more affiliate clicks in videos where she makes herself look younger/ targets a younger audience?
It is a business after all, they only care about the $$$

hwaijee
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hwaijee »

* excuse any formatting issues bc i have never posted on here before * but i saw a video from mei yan in my recommended page and automatically thought of jenn’s favourites video and how they are both have the same look with the wig (idk if mei yan’s is a wig) + clip but jenn looks so strange and weird compared to mei yan ://
2F5BA5B1-C4F0-40D1-A565-90301B953AEF.jpeg
B512D753-4044-4BDD-8222-C67AF2DFC2BC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

because that's mei's whole aesthetic and always has been, the dollish lolita stuff... whereas Jenn tries on trends and looks like costumes because she has no idea who she is and has lost all sense of her personal style. This is probably her worst phase yet.. baby prostitute crop tops and dresses with pastel wigs at 29 years old, barf.

I can actually picture Mei going out like that whereas I look at Jenn and wonder what Halloween party she's going to tonight.

bookworm88
Talker
Talker

Post by bookworm88 »

I'm pretty sure that's Mei's actual hair, and she's done a bunch of different colors. IIRC she said her head used to be half shaved or something? Agree that it's part of her aesthetic.

IDK what's up with Jenn and the wigs. She's such a try-hard.

Wannahealth
Talker
Talker

Post by Wannahealth »

hwaijee wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:33 am
* excuse any formatting issues bc i have never posted on here before * but i saw a video from mei yan in my recommended page and automatically thought of jenn’s favourites video and how they are both have the same look with the wig (idk if mei yan’s is a wig) + clip but jenn looks so strange and weird compared to mei yan ://2F5BA5B1-C4F0-40D1-A565-90301B953AEF.jpegB512D753-4044-4BDD-8222-C67AF2DFC2BC.jpeg
Jenn looked like she followed this cute girls video in her may fav vid

Snazzy3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Snazzy3 »

THE WIGS NEED TO STOP!!! I don’t understand why she’s wearing wigs....

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

Snazzy3 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:57 am
THE WIGS NEED TO STOP!!! I don’t understand why she’s wearing wigs....
Paid product placement?

rainbowspew
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rainbowspew »

Omg her latest insta post... I literally gasped out loud. She can't even match shoes with a dress now? She has completely lost sense of any personal style, as seen by her wigs and constantly copying her friends and younger, more popular youtubers.

Also her youtube is soooo stale now. Can she make some good videos ??? Used to love her styling vids :(( its all sponsored trip vlogs and sponsored favourites now 😒

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

Omg why does she sick at English so much? Is she just really dumb??

She says growing up I didn’t feel emotionally supportive

Going by the context she definitely means SUPPORTED

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

after watching her japan lookbook i noticed her style looks completely different again these days. i guess she stopped copying sophia... so whose style is she copying now? she look ridiculous in that purple robe, how is ben not embarrassed of her.

clementine13
Learner
Learner

Post by clementine13 »

That dress and boots went too far...

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Stopped following Jen a while ago. Doesn’t look like much has changed, besides her “style”

Return to “Jenn Im”