Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!

Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Post by Guest »

Let’s start

We have
littlelondonblogger
Jahanaramakeup
Beautybyroxc
Rumena101
Tanyaslays

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Post by chattychatterbox »

Littlelondonblogger is too boring to even follow, last I saw on her Instagram she was always hiding some boyfriend.
Jahanara just graduated and got married but her husband is a few years older (5?) and he already had his own house? THey got married so fast

Post by Guest »

tanya slays n her husband drive me crazy

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Did jahanara pay for any of her wedding?? Literally everything on her wedding highlights is tagged. I honestly hope people weren’t stupid enough to give their time and services for free to this freeloader for a shoutout. She’s soooo cheap and disgusting, I would feel so bad doing that, like that’s people’s business and livelihood, how are you just gonna beg for free stuff and not even have the audacity to pay them. I hope I’m wrong and she did pay them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

chattychatterbox wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 pm
Littlelondonblogger is too boring to even follow, last I saw on her Instagram she was always hiding some boyfriend.
Jahanara just graduated and got married but her husband is a few years older (5?) and he already had his own house? THey got married so fast
Same. her content has become a little boring and even the youtube videos. She gets a lot of questions on whether if she’s had lip fillers but she claims that it is her retainers that makes her lips plumpier? what do you guys think?

she also said in a video that if she ever had surgery that she would actually keep it to herself and not tell the internet about it?

Post by Guest »

mia94 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:59 pm
Did jahanara pay for any of her wedding?? Literally everything on her wedding highlights is tagged. I honestly hope people weren’t stupid enough to give their time and services for free to this freeloader for a shoutout. She’s soooo cheap and disgusting, I would feel so bad doing that, like that’s people’s business and livelihood, how are you just gonna beg for free stuff and not even have the audacity to pay them. I hope I’m wrong and she did pay them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i only came across her when my friend showed me her wedding posts but something seemed off about her to me. the way she snatched off the bouqet off the lady who was trying to help her get out of the carried was really rude. she didn’t even acknowledge them or have a friendly smile.

I’m starting to see a lot of bengali bloggers do that and it’s honestly so so embarassing! fair enough accepting 1, 2 or 3 things for free in return for a shoutout but funding an entire wedding through freebies is really sad lol. she would probably fire back saying “you would do the same if you had the same platform as me”

the way she was bragging about arranging the wedding within 7 weeks as if she didn’t have freebies coming her way.

Post by Guest »

nwrdelete996 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:26 pm
I find them so annoying. They’re also another couple who’ve got famous due to their young marriage 🤦🏽‍♀️ Like have they accomplished anything else in life except getting married?

Post by Guest »

nwrdelete996 wrote:
she wore the most revealing top ever in her ramadan video :? her whole cleavlage was exposed. like come on it’s ramadan! i understand they’re trying their best to make things halal but at the same time she’s revealing more whilst married lately :?

Post by Guest »

Sabina Hannan is dry bread for me. Very bland. I think her style is very typical. She seems like a nice girl though - but just very monotone and no substance lol might be an unpopular opinion.

Post by Guest »

Diamondsforev3r wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:59 am
Sabina Hannan is dry bread for me. Very bland. I think her style is very typical. She seems like a nice girl though - but just very monotone and no substance lol might be an unpopular opinion.
i used to like her but i got put off her when she addressed dina tokio removing her hijab in one of her videos. she kept saying that she isn't judgmental but that it actually renewed her intention to stay hijabi and it just seemed in poor taste to me. it's like she was pretending not to be profiting off clickbaiting and using dina's name and personal issues, but she was, because she used dina as a comparison to sort of level herself up in the eyes of all her muslim viewers who then commented applauding her like wowww youre so inspirational and perfect (implied: UNLIKE DINA)!

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

There's another thread here? -_-

we should really make one bengali bloggers thread or whichever one is more active, do you guys agree?

Anyway here's what i posted on the other bengali one:

"Hi everyone, so glad there’s a Bangladeshi thread here although it’s quite new. Let’s spill the tea on all Bengali bloggers probably excluding tanji and rumena cos they have their own thread!

Any tea on MakeupbyTaz, littlelondonblogger, Shanara beauty, jahanara makeup, Sabihasays , nawsha neelam, Aniqa nishat , sultana.j.m, Nxlima, ruhenabegum, etc."

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

hereforthetee wrote:
nwrdelete996 wrote:
I find them so annoying. They’re also another couple who’ve got famous due to their young marriage 🤦🏽‍♀️ Like have they accomplished anything else in life except getting married?
honestly i agree with this post a lot. How is getting married at a young age an accomplishment? lol. These bloggers are honestly fake af like what are their talents apart from posting selfies and getting freebies- which isnt even a talent lmao.

Post by Guest »

curiousme19 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:41 am
There's another thread here? -_-

we should really make one bengali bloggers thread or whichever one is more active, do you guys agree?

Anyway here's what i posted on the other bengali one:

"Hi everyone, so glad there’s a Bangladeshi thread here although it’s quite new. Let’s spill the tea on all Bengali bloggers probably excluding tanji and rumena cos they have their own thread!

Any tea on MakeupbyTaz, littlelondonblogger, Shanara beauty, jahanara makeup, Sabihasays , nawsha neelam, Aniqa nishat , sultana.j.m, Nxlima, ruhenabegum, etc."
This one was made before the other

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

curiousmedelete9 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:43 am
hereforthetee wrote:
nwrdelete996 wrote:
honestly i agree with this post a lot. How is getting married at a young age an accomplishment? lol. These bloggers are honestly fake af like what are their talents apart from posting selfies and getting freebies- which isnt even a talent lmao.
I’m just confused on how these 2 are in uni and live in a house alone and drive expensive cars? I think her husband has a new BMW. And on top of that they’re always traveling and shit as well. Does she come from a rich family? Because if I’m being honest her husband doesn’t seem like he would lol. And I really dislike how secretive she is about certain things like her nan and what she’s studying in university yet makes entire vlogs based on those subjects.

Post by Guest »

blueraindrops wrote:
curiousmedelete9 wrote:
hereforthetee wrote:
nwrdelete996 wrote:
I’m just confused on how these 2 are in uni and live in a house alone and drive expensive cars? I think her husband has a new BMW. And on top of that they’re always traveling and shit as well. Does she come from a rich family? Because if I’m being honest her husband doesn’t seem like he would lol. And I really dislike how secretive she is about certain things like her nan and what she’s studying in university yet makes entire vlogs based on those subjects.
simple, they go to uni so they can take out the max student finance loan (if they live in london they can get even more).

you can easily finance a car at their age. i know so many 20 year olds with BMW 1 series and Audi A1’s but on finance

they also work part time i think so that probably makes up for their flat they share which looks like a box so can’t be too expensive

most of their trips are around the UK which are generally affordable and doable if you have a car and the time. Also travelling in europe is not too expensive either. If they were to travel out of europe , say like Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, USA etc then it’s like oh you got money money

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:59 am
blueraindrops wrote:
curiousmedelete9 wrote:
hereforthetee wrote:
nwrdelete996 wrote:
simple, they go to uni so they can take out the max student finance loan (if they live in london they can get even more).

you can easily finance a car at their age. i know so many 20 year olds with BMW 1 series and Audi A1’s but on finance

they also work part time i think so that probably makes up for their flat they share which looks like a box so can’t be too expensive

most of their trips are around the UK which are generally affordable and doable if you have a car and the time. Also travelling in europe is not too expensive either. If they were to travel out of europe , say like Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, USA etc then it’s like oh you got money money
I live in London and it’s really hard to go on trips even in the UK and take out finance etc if you don’t have a good income. The fact they’ve got outstanding student loans seems like it would make it hard to get a finance for his BMW. And how the fuck are they making the payments on that every month? Even when you live in a box in London it’s majorly expensive. Obviously one of them comes from money because I don’t see why they wouldn’t just live with their in laws until they’re done with uni and have proper jobs. On top of that these two are always eating out and going shisha which is really expensive. Something doesn’t seem right with these 2 on top of a bunch of other things.

Post by Guest »

blueraindrops wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
curiousmedelete9 wrote:
hereforthetee wrote: I find them so annoying. They’re also another couple who’ve got famous due to their young marriage 🤦🏽‍♀️ Like have they accomplished anything else in life except getting married?

I live in London and it’s really hard to go on trips even in the UK and take out finance etc if you don’t have a good income. The fact they’ve got outstanding student loans seems like it would make it hard to get a finance for his BMW. And how the fuck are they making the payments on that every month? Even when you live in a box in London it’s majorly expensive. Obviously one of them comes from money because I don’t see why they wouldn’t just live with their in laws until they’re done with uni and have proper jobs. On top of that these two are always eating out and going shisha which is really expensive. Something doesn’t seem right with these 2 on top of a bunch of other things.
i cannot understand how they manage to live like that. i really can't. who is funding them? they can't seriously be paying for all this themselves.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

nwrdelete996 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:36 am
blueraindrops wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
curiousmedelete9 wrote:

i cannot understand how they manage to live like that. i really can't. who is funding them? they can't seriously be paying for all this themselves.
This is why I think their story about getting their parents approval is bullshit. Her parents are either helping them or they can afford to go out all the time because they’re always tagging the shisha places they go to. But regardless it doesn’t seem feasible to me for a 21 year old uni student to have good enough credit to finance a car. If that’s the case I want Ryhan to teach me his ways lmao. I have a feeling they’re so secretive about certain things like her ethnicity and what they’re studying because it will make them look dumb. Idk, these 2 seem really fishy to me.

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by KittyChris123 »

Does anyone here follow nx.lima on instagram what do you think about her ? Another Bengali instagram ‘influencer’

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

I've just noticed tanyaslay's husband has vitiligo She over edits her pictures with him so much.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”