Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by treelee »

hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 am
Too Wong Fu wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:34 am
Anyone know anything about Shelly Darlington? She came up on my suggested list on YT, clicked on a random video and so far I really like her! Also don't know jack shit about her so naturally assuming the worst lol anyone got anything?
I actually came across her the other day too and really liked her!
I didn't care for the cardio vs. weights video but I'll check out another one of her videos to see if I like her style.
I checked out that video and a few others and I didn’t love her. What really got me is she attacks all the other ig/yt fit chick influencers as misleading you and giving you bad advice because they aren’t qualified and you only follow them because they look good.... but as far as I can tell she has zero qualifications either. No certifications or degrees. She’s just a self proclaimed fitness and nutrition ~expert~. Give me a break. She’s literally the bikini girl with no qualifications other than shaping her own body that she crusades against.

Also she ticked me off with the anti-cardio agenda in the cardio vs weights video. It’s GOOD for you in moderate doses. And not everyone has to be a jacked lean bean to be happy with their body. It was basically a rant directly against Kayla itsines. I’m no bbg fan girl but if you like that type of workout go for it. If you like to run, good! I’m tired of people shitting on cardio. Unless you’re geared towards a certain performance sport I think a mix of cardio, strength training, flexibility and mobility should be the goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

treelee wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:59 pm
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Too Wong Fu wrote:
Anyone know anything about Shelly Darlington? She came up on my suggested list on YT, clicked on a random video and so far I really like her! Also don't know jack shit about her so naturally assuming the worst lol anyone got anything?
I didn't care for the cardio vs. weights video but I'll check out another one of her videos to see if I like her style.
I checked out that video and a few others and I didn’t love her. What really got me is she attacks all the other ig/yt fit chick influencers as misleading you and giving you bad advice because they aren’t qualified and you only follow them because they look good.... but as far as I can tell she has zero qualifications either. No certifications or degrees. She’s just a self proclaimed fitness and nutrition ~expert~. Give me a break. She’s literally the bikini girl with no qualifications other than shaping her own body that she crusades against.

Also she ticked me off with the anti-cardio agenda in the cardio vs weights video. It’s GOOD for you in moderate doses. And not everyone has to be a jacked lean bean to be happy with their body. It was basically a rant directly against Kayla itsines. I’m no bbg fan girl but if you like that type of workout go for it. If you like to run, good! I’m tired of people shitting on cardio. Unless you’re geared towards a certain performance sport I think a mix of cardio, strength training, flexibility and mobility should be the goal.

I literally just watched the video and I agree with her on the weightlifting is what will get you the body that the fitness models have, but I agree with you that cardio is good for you alongside other training. As much as I moan about it, I can do so much more than I used to because my stamina is so much better because my PT incorporates cardio into the weightlifting stuff

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

treelee wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:54 pm
^Yup. Also thought it was pretty telling her relationship with sex when she said didn't like guys going down on her because she got too self conscious.

And I'm too lazy to dig up the Courtney King thread but she said she won't mess with birth control, not even an IUD in her latest Q&A. Ummm okay? I seriously hate the hating on BC that these BII girls like Em Dunc and Courtney perpetuate. It's important to take hold of your health and find what works for you, but guess what, for some people these options DO WORK. And you shouldn't feel shame about it. Also copper IUDs are non-hormonal... I mean okay girl, compared to the extremes you went through for the IFBB BC sounds pretty tame to me.
I am SO OVER the birth control fear-mongering running rampant around the fitspo community. I blame Victoria Falkar and her "chemical castration." Anyone who uses that level of sensational language does not deserve a PhD, imo.

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by hashtaggoals »

treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Too Wong Fu wrote:

I totally agree with you. In this day and age where so many people are overweight and obese it is downright harmful to discourage any form of exercise. That’s the last thing we need.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

hashtaggoals wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:37 am
treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Too Wong Fu wrote:

I totally agree with you. In this day and age where so many people are overweight and obese it is downright harmful to discourage any form of exercise. That’s the last thing we need.
Perhaps, she's probably reaching out to the audience who believes that just doing cardio will give you the fitness model appearance and weights will make you bulky.

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

aerialmindful wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:35 am
hashtaggoals wrote:
treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:
Sar_cassss_m wrote:

Perhaps, she's probably reaching out to the audience who believes that just doing cardio will give you the fitness model appearance and weights will make you bulky.
That’s probably true. I guess I just don’t care for her delivery. After watching a few more videos I see she’s just not for me. I’m past fitness for aesthetic purposes only but I know that’s still a big market for YT so I wish her well.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

hashtaggoals wrote:
aerialmindful wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:35 am
hashtaggoals wrote:
treelee wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:

That’s probably true. I guess I just don’t care for her delivery. After watching a few more videos I see she’s just not for me. I’m past fitness for aesthetic purposes only but I know that’s still a big market for YT so I wish her well.
True, but most people won’t look like a fitness model just by lifting. Let’s face it, most of those bikini girls are doing excessive cardio and dieting like crazy (hence the number of girls blowing up after shows). If being that lean is your goal, well good luck to you. It’s her whole delivery that gets me. Sure, I’m all for getting away from being a slave to an elliptical, but weights aren’t the end all be all to fitness. She seems to constantly need to be this truth teller expert, which is just tiring. Especially since she’s clearly no more of an expert than any other uneducated fitspo out there.

Max the cat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Max the cat »

Every now and then I will watch a Paige Reilly video, in hopes it will be the day she eats a vegetable that’s not iceberg lettuce. It’s been a long wait, but I hold out hope.

gossipbetch
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipbetch »

Does anyone follow SoheeFit? She seems super knowledgeable, educated and has quite a few years of experience under her belt. But with all of her powerlifting and bootybuilding, where are her gains? I'm so confused. Is it just terrible genetics? Someone explain!

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

Ok, Lexi DeYoung and @theleanqueen (I think her name is Kyla?) really scare me. What is going on with them and how are their bodies not shutting down on them? They are SUPER lean year round... they almost HAVE to be using something, right? I am so scared for their health long term.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

fitspotofitsno wrote:Ok, Lexi DeYoung and @theleanqueen (I think her name is Kyla?) really scare me. What is going on with them and how are their bodies not shutting down on them? They are SUPER lean year round... they almost HAVE to be using something, right? I am so scared for their health long term.
Lexi, well you never know, but she’s type 1 diabetic and has a history of “accidentally” mismanaging her insulin which causes the carbs she eats to not be utilized and basically pass through her. It’s super dangerous, but it explains her “adaptive” metabolism that somehow still needs to go super low to lose but once it comes to gaining she magically just can eat all the food. Theleanqueen is an Ifbb pro so that tells me she’s probably most definitely using something

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

treelee wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:15 pm
fitspotofitsno wrote:Ok, Lexi DeYoung and @theleanqueen (I think her name is Kyla?) really scare me. What is going on with them and how are their bodies not shutting down on them? They are SUPER lean year round... they almost HAVE to be using something, right? I am so scared for their health long term.
Lexi, well you never know, but she’s type 1 diabetic and has a history of “accidentally” mismanaging her insulin which causes the carbs she eats to not be utilized and basically pass through her. It’s super dangerous, but it explains her “adaptive” metabolism that somehow still needs to go super low to lose but once it comes to gaining she magically just can eat all the food. Theleanqueen is an Ifbb pro so that tells me she’s probably most definitely using something

Kayla (lean queen) always posts about what shes eating and I DO NOT believe it for a second! while its all healthy, for example, the acai bowls, are so big and FULL of sugar and granola. and thats just to start, i dont believe she eats the gigantic salads with all the extras either :/

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

gossipbetch wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:04 am
Does anyone follow SoheeFit? She seems super knowledgeable, educated and has quite a few years of experience under her belt. But with all of her powerlifting and bootybuilding, where are her gains? I'm so confused. Is it just terrible genetics? Someone explain!
Some of the best trainers are the ones that do not look like fitness models. And some of the most aesthetic trainers offer the worst fitness advice.

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

Re Shelley darlington:
I came across her videos a few days ago and saw 1 that was good but then saw not only her cardio video, but a video on why women shouldnt lifts weight for the chest and only do pushups (but not too often). She said building muscle on your chest wont help with appearance of anything and women should never bench, do flies, etc. I dont know if she has implants or is just well endowed, but plenty of girls in the comments saying their chest got perkier (mine did too) when they had a smaller chest and started building muscle there. She used pics of DLB and another big female bodybuilder to show what happens when you overtrain chest (dont think she mentioned anything about PED use or the fact they were trying to achieve that look). Based on that video alone, I think shes an idiot. Women dont need to be taught to more or less neglect a muscle group for fear of becoming huge/jacked over a few months.

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

Silliekittie wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:45 am
Re Shelley darlington:
I came across her videos a few days ago and saw 1 that was good but then saw not only her cardio video, but a video on why women shouldnt lifts weight for the chest and only do pushups (but not too often). She said building muscle on your chest wont help with appearance of anything and women should never bench, do flies, etc. I dont know if she has implants or is just well endowed, but plenty of girls in the comments saying their chest got perkier (mine did too) when they had a smaller chest and started building muscle there. She used pics of DLB and another big female bodybuilder to show what happens when you overtrain chest (dont think she mentioned anything about PED use or the fact they were trying to achieve that look). Based on that video alone, I think shes an idiot. Women dont need to be taught to more or less neglect a muscle group for fear of becoming huge/jacked over a few months.
I'm so glad I didn't see that video, and yes she has implants. Didn't she do a video on PED usage? I thought I saw a thumbnail like that. Anywho, she's obviously just trying to make money on YT. Her videos scream cash grab.

Post by Guest »

paige secosky omg that girl is so annoying. Fake accent, boring content, still with her bum boyfriend, and still makes hauls with the same type of clothes and same garbage. Her channel used to be poppin now its dying fast.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:20 am
I feel like the APT every fitspo has makes their pooches look so much worse than they probably actually are. Stand up straight, people! I'm trying to make a concerted effort to stand up straight because I think lifting and growing glutes does cause you to have a bit of an APT which ain't cute for the lower belly. These fitspos make it so much worse by constantly posing. Your ass might not look as big when you stand correctly but at least it won't look like you have one on the front too!
Haha this is what I look like after a huge meal. Literally had a huge bowl of pasta before bed last night and looked 6 months pregnant

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

dietgossip wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:52 am
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:20 am
I feel like the APT every fitspo has makes their pooches look so much worse than they probably actually are. Stand up straight, people! I'm trying to make a concerted effort to stand up straight because I think lifting and growing glutes does cause you to have a bit of an APT which ain't cute for the lower belly. These fitspos make it so much worse by constantly posing. Your ass might not look as big when you stand correctly but at least it won't look like you have one on the front too!
Haha this is what I look like after a huge meal. Literally had a huge bowl of pasta before bed last night and looked 6 months pregnant
She looks likes she's doing more of a posterior pelvic tilt. It looks like she's trying to minimize the size her glutes by tilting her hips forward.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

gossipbetch wrote:
I've followed Sohee for a while and have gotten macros/custom workout plan from her in the past. She has all the education and credentials one should look for in a coach. I think genetics will hold her back from ever having like a Ms Olympia physique, but she's also said that she has not been on any sort of plan for herself in a while. She may not be able to sell on her "look" but she does have the skills.

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

gossipbetch wrote:
She's been discussed here before some pages back but I think the consensus is poor genetics and never going on a bulk

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”