Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by dietgossip »

Victoria7571 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:28 am
fitspotofitsno wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:16 am

Right?! I feel the same way when I see girls (or guys I guess) working out with their hair DOWN or in that weird, Em-Dunc-esque "man bun" thing... HOW? Sweaty hair all over my neck suffocating me?! No thanks. :(
Exactly! Plus, how TF does it not get caught in the cables (eg the picture above!). I got my hair tangled up in a horizontal leg press once (and my hair is shoulder-length, and tied up at the time.... Never again! 🤣🙈
Last time I was doing a cable move I had to put my hair in a bun and I still kept hitting myself in the head!

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by hashtaggoals »

Victoria7571 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:09 am
Following on from my post above: the ponytail like this:
UGH there is a girl at my gym that does this whenever she's doing Romanian deadlifts so it swings back and forth. She even made sure to record herself and tag the gym so it plays on the TV monitors in a collage.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

dietgossip wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:40 am
Victoria7571 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:28 am
fitspotofitsno wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:16 am

Right?! I feel the same way when I see girls (or guys I guess) working out with their hair DOWN or in that weird, Em-Dunc-esque "man bun" thing... HOW? Sweaty hair all over my neck suffocating me?! No thanks. :(
Exactly! Plus, how TF does it not get caught in the cables (eg the picture above!). I got my hair tangled up in a horizontal leg press once (and my hair is shoulder-length, and tied up at the time.... Never again! 🤣🙈
Last time I was doing a cable move I had to put my hair in a bun and I still kept hitting myself in the head!
I personally hate when girls do this do they hair... either put into a bun or moved to the back.... don't put in front of your face...it's looked so stupid.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Lexi can stop giving us TMI about her sex life in her Q&As any day now.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Zomgirl wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 pm
I knew it was going to be gross and I still watched anyways. :rofl: There's something very immature about her that makes it extra gross.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:14 pm
Zomgirl wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 pm
I knew it was going to be gross and I still watched anyways. :rofl: There's something very immature about her that makes it extra gross.
what did she say? I'm too lazy to watch it, plus her videos are boring AF usually.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

She bled on some guy's bed and she thought it was because "it had been too long" and idk, she tore? Or wasn't wet enough? Basically what she was getting at. She's slept with at least 12 people. With the way she acts, I guarantee you she's one of those girls who is all "EWWWWWW" about any type of body fluid but thinks talking about sex is "cool."

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

^Yup. Also thought it was pretty telling her relationship with sex when she said didn't like guys going down on her because she got too self conscious.

And I'm too lazy to dig up the Courtney King thread but she said she won't mess with birth control, not even an IUD in her latest Q&A. Ummm okay? I seriously hate the hating on BC that these BII girls like Em Dunc and Courtney perpetuate. It's important to take hold of your health and find what works for you, but guess what, for some people these options DO WORK. And you shouldn't feel shame about it. Also copper IUDs are non-hormonal... I mean okay girl, compared to the extremes you went through for the IFBB BC sounds pretty tame to me.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

I think if Paige Reilly stopped using the phrases “that’s kind of it”, “I’ll see you guys in the next clip” and “I’ll keep you guys updated”, her videos would be only 5 minutes long.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:43 pm
I think if Paige Reilly stopped using the phrases “that’s kind of it”, “I’ll see you guys in the next clip” and “I’ll keep you guys updated”, her videos would be only 5 minutes long.
LOL so true! guys I seriously do not think she wants to compete anymore! she is now a carbon copy of taylor chamberlain, and taylor was gong to compete until she decided her "body wasn't responding" and she didn't want that life anymore. I can truly see Paige now liking drinking wine, and copying her lifestyle and thus isn't going to want to prep!

Sar_cassss_m
Learner
Learner

Post by Sar_cassss_m »

I saw this video the other day just scrolling. I was genuinely confused. Wouldn’t it be as effective, if more, to do what she’s doing on the ground? Way less of a chance of injury too because you’re not throwing yourself around on a treadmill

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 6:45 pm

I saw this video the other day just scrolling. I was genuinely confused. Wouldn’t it be as effective, if more, to do what she’s doing on the ground? Way less of a chance of injury too because you’re not throwing yourself around on a treadmill
I hate this stupid treadmill trend working out like this video.. it's nothing different just incline the machine 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Sar_cassss_m wrote:

And this is how you injure yourself and mess your knees up for good. Why can none of these Instagram “fit” girls just use a treadmill properly? If you want to jump squat do it on the floor! Lunges can also be done on the floor!

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

Anyone know anything about Shelly Darlington? She came up on my suggested list on YT, clicked on a random video and so far I really like her! Also don't know jack shit about her so naturally assuming the worst lol anyone got anything?

Sar_cassss_m
Learner
Learner

Post by Sar_cassss_m »

Too Wong Fu wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:34 am
Anyone know anything about Shelly Darlington? She came up on my suggested list on YT, clicked on a random video and so far I really like her! Also don't know jack shit about her so naturally assuming the worst lol anyone got anything?
I actually came across her the other day too and really liked her!

Grantchester73
Informer
Informer

Post by Grantchester73 »

dietgossip wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:16 am
Sar_cassss_m wrote:

And this is how you injure yourself and mess your knees up for good. Why can none of these Instagram “fit” girls just use a treadmill properly? If you want to jump squat do it on the floor! Lunges can also be done on the floor!
And ruin the treadmill belt. If someone did that in my gym, I'd throw them out and send them the bill for the repairs.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

What is the consensus on Shannon Henry? I don't really have any strong opinions on her since I don't know her at all. I watched her Amazon legging dupe video today and she seemed reallyyyyy snobby about the fact that she worked at Lululemon and that all the Amazon leggings sucked compared to Lulu... so, apparently you work at Lulu and that qualifies you to have a PhD in legging-quality?

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 am
Too Wong Fu wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:34 am
I actually came across her the other day too and really liked her!
I didn't care for the cardio vs. weights video but I'll check out another one of her videos to see if I like her style.

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap »

In Gabby Scheyen's recent taste test (which I only skimmed through because it was so goddamn boring) she couldn't even multiply 160 by 2 when trying to calculate calories. Ehhm?

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

spaghettistrap wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:27 pm
In Gabby Scheyen's recent taste test (which I only skimmed through because it was so goddamn boring) she couldn't even multiply 160 by 2 when trying to calculate calories. Ehhm?
Stay in school kids...

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”