Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 3

Post by Get a degree »

stubbssie wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:16 am
Juice123 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:34 am
stubbssie wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:08 pm
This just made me think: what happened to moving to LA? Wasn't she supposed to be moving to LA for like a month or something this spring? Does anyone else remember her talking about this? Maybe they're not doing it any more because Providr got wrecked so bad they're even suing Tyga, lol.
Yes, I vaguely remember. It's probably because of Tyga's lawsuit in LA, that's why they are going there for 1 month.
I think they are keeping any lawsuits against Providr (Gary Lipovetsky) out of the news, I bet there are lawsuits against Providr and ongoing probably.
All his (Gary Lipovetsky) former companies were a scam not only Providr and Dealfind.

About the new topic maybe it can be named this (a combination of): The shady Lipovetskys/Valeria nose best/Valeria says ''I f*cking hate makeup tutorials''/Valeria is untrustworthy
Providr is suing Tyga, Tyga isn't suing them. Might be part of why they're staying out of LA though, they were supposed to go. Or maybe they were supposed to go because of that and Tyga settled, dunno. I guess they needed that money to pay the publishers though. :?

I think Providr probably mostly fucked the lesser publishers and paid off their celebrity connects to keep the network going, but who knows. Did they actually declare bankruptcy in the end?
Yes that's what I meant, they have to go to California I read in a news article.
Maybe, so they go after people with money.
According to Snopes article they are ''going to declared bankruptcy'' back in summer 2018, so it states.

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

Valeria's new video is up. It's a great example of what an uninspired and uninspiring content creator she is. Also a great example of a soulless video.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FashCandyxx »

I mean it takes so much time and planning and effort to get dolled up by a pro makeup artist. Also she's using L'Oreal mascara now? Whatever happened to covergirl and that ilya mascara lol

Madame
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Madame »

Do you what her real maiden is ? Yapanova or Efanova ?

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Her abs workouts are always so wrong for a mother of 3! The amount of pressure she puts on her pelvis floor... it’s just insane :? She will end up wearing diapers seriously 😶

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

Madame wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 am
Quick search, her mother's surname is iefanova, so she still uses her first husband's name (she now is married to a third (Canadian) husband, the 2nd husband was the young Jew see Valeria's Israeli citizenship scandal a few pages back)

Earlier on Valeria used Yapanova. Valeria now uses Efanova https://nationalpost.com/health/the-one ... ia-efanova, another fact he (Gary) ''proposed after only two and a half months''. Did someone already figured the Canadian visa out? She already was an adult upon arriving in Canada and her mom maybe got a work visa, because she had her own restaurant eventually.

Maybe they (Valeria and Gary) did got engaged so quickly so she could stay in Canada? Wasn't there some sort of fiancé visa in Canada back then?

Valeria's Israeli citizenship scandal a few pages back

valya_777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by valya_777 »

Juice123 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:14 am
Madame wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 am
Quick search, her mother's surname is iefanova, so she still uses her first husband's name (she now is married to a third (Canadian) husband, the 2nd husband was the young Jew see Valeria's Israeli citizenship scandal a few pages back)

Earlier on Valeria used Yapanova. Valeria now uses Efanova https://nationalpost.com/health/the-one ... ia-efanova, another fact he (Gary) ''proposed after only two and a half months''. Did someone already figured the Canadian visa out? She already was an adult upon arriving in Canada and her mom maybe got a work visa, because she had her own restaurant eventually.

Maybe they (Valeria and Gary) did got engaged so quickly so she could stay in Canada? Wasn't there some sort of fiancé visa in Canada back then?

Valeria's Israeli citizenship scandal a few pages back
Iefanova = Efanova. The pronunciation is the same, just written differently

nemesis girl
Talker
Talker

Post by nemesis girl »

In the new vlog, Valeria is waking up her boys with a camera in their faces. What the hell is wrong with her? Who wants that level of intrusion in their lives? Would she like that? For someone to awake her and film all her faces and without permission? Ben is already giving signs he does NOT want to be filmed. Leave the kids alone and film yourself if you love it that much. Your kids cannot consent to filming and cannot see the reperccusions.

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker

Post by Lulubydesign »

Have you guys noticed how in some of her vlogs she sometimes mentions meeting up with her friends, or gonna meet up with a girlfriend for lunch and then...proceeds to never show them on the vlog? I get not vlogging people that might not want to be on camera, but knowing Valeria she doesn't even get a shot of the restaurant she supposedly meets them at, or their meal? Considering how pointless her vlogs always are, and how much they scrape for material, you would think she would make any remotely interesting or social aspect of her life public. Me thinks that she's deeply aware of how strange it is for a woman her age not to have any friends, to be constantly surrounded by people she pays, so she makes up that she's meeting a "girlfriend" or doing this and that with people when in reality this woman has no friends, no one she hangs out with to actually have fun, and not for the sake of "content". Can you imagine how insufferable a person has to be in real life, to reach Valeria's age, and not have single soul you can call a true friend to hang out with on a regular basis? I knew she was insufferable, but apparently everybody else that knows her in real life thinks so too? Hilarious. Stop faking it for the sake of the vlog Valeria, its too obvious the same way your newly always-happy-look-at-me-dancing-and-being-silly after the endless criticism she got for being moody and depressed is fake and cringy AF.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

nemesis girl wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:49 am
In the new vlog, Valeria is waking up her boys with a camera in their faces. What the hell is wrong with her? Who wants that level of intrusion in their lives? Would she like that? For someone to awake her and film all her faces and without permission? Ben is already giving signs he does NOT want to be filmed. Leave the kids alone and film yourself if you love it that much. Your kids cannot consent to filming and cannot see the reperccusions.
Just report her video, I think there is a new YouTube policy, if kids/minors are shown in videos the comments are shut off by YouTube or something. I read it once. Maybe they tightened their policy even more..
She always will be showing her kids, she can make money off them of course.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Ellen Fisher’s video comments are unavailable because of a policy.but Val’s aren’t, strange.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”