Arab influencers

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Arab influencers

Post by lavieenrose »

A long overdue thread for Arab influencers and those living in the Arab world.

Go ahead!

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Arab influencers

Post by lavieenrose »

Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

brianv
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by brianv »

She seems to be tacky and nouveau riche

Fifi__10
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi__10 »

Maram zbaeda and her fiancé make the oddest pair 🙈

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Post by Occasional talker »

lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 am
lavieenrose wrote:Some users mentioned eatsleepbefancy. We have mentioned her in a previous thread, but as others have mentioned she definitely seems nouveau riche and tacky. I wish I had half her confidence with her less than average features :X The smugness is real with her lol

You should see her previous work experience on bayt. Her attitude and her job roles just don’t match but whatever floats her boat. Also I remember coming across an ask.fm link a couple of years back where someone from her husband’s family/relative was bashing her and how they spoke about her being a misfit or something and their family disowning her.
her family or her husband's family disowning him?? She seems to be in good terms with her family and posts them on ig.Wonder how they met.. I just don't like her snooty attitude or maybe it's her resting bitch face i dunno lol.

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:

her family or her husband's family disowning him?? She seems to be in good terms with her family and posts them on ig.Wonder how they met.. I just don't like her snooty attitude or maybe it's her resting bitch face i dunno lol.

His family! Her parents seem sweet tho. But her siblings errr. Why does she give me the creeps? Like lightening her face and that accent. Image

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Fifi__10 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:24 am
He seems to fit the lifestyle she wants to live or does live but it's odd when she used to mention several years ago she come from a conservative family and her mum wears hijab yet she dresses very provocatively. Personally, I feel like she's no need to be dressing in crop top, cleavage out like she does during the day in Dubai in public places.

She has also gotten very very skinny and has lost her "curves" contrary to what she thinks. Also she said she's dissolved her lip fillers but they still look the same, maybe they're gone down now but it was long overdue her lips were taking over her face.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:

His family! Her parents seem sweet tho. But her siblings errr. Why does she give me the creeps? Like lightening her face and that accent. Image
Ya her parents seem cute. Haven't noticed her siblings. Everything about her is ratchet honestly, not a fan of her face, acrylics all the time, nose ring, no offense to anyone but in her case money can't buy class. I wouldn't be surprised if thy aren't very close with his family since she hasn't mentioned sister in laws or other family members of his, but who knows..

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:

Ya her parents seem cute. Haven't noticed her siblings. Everything about her is ratchet honestly, not a fan of her face, acrylics all the time, nose ring, no offense to anyone but in her case money can't buy class. I wouldn't be surprised if thy aren't very close with his family since she hasn't mentioned sister in laws or other family members of his, but who knows..

They definitely aren’t in the picture atleast in my opinion. Mostly her husband is maybe less attractive or from her posts seems a little fat. He was insecure, she was over confident and I bet she pursued him for the lifestyle she only wished looking at loaded ladies while working as a sales associate at Selfridges but whatever no offense to sales associate or anybody AT ALL!!!! All offense to her ratchet attitude and her yuck nails. Once my husband saw me looking at her stories and ever since he calls her “That unhygienic girl”. Now when I think of it she really does give me the unhygienic vibes. Image

Fifi__10
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi__10 »

lavieenrose wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 am
Fifi__10 wrote:
He seems to fit the lifestyle she wants to live or does live but it's odd when she used to mention several years ago she come from a conservative family and her mum wears hijab yet she dresses very provocatively. Personally, I feel like she's no need to be dressing in crop top, cleavage out like she does during the day in Dubai in public places.

She has also gotten very very skinny and has lost her "curves" contrary to what she thinks. Also she said she's dissolved her lip fillers but they still look the same, maybe they're gone down now but it was long overdue her lips were taking over her face.
Yes she’s a friend of a friend, she used to wear hijab a few years ago and she’s from a conservative family 🤧 now she’s marrying a Christian, she travels with him, stays with him, wears revealing clothes, I’m very confused as to how shes allowed?

generalofficerswife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by generalofficerswife »

She was a seasonal waitress in the emirates lounge at the london airport. Her motives were obvious.. she was trying to snag a rich arab dude in the vip section ..

Shes too uppity and snobby to have been a glorified flunky..

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

generalofficerswife wrote:She was a seasonal waitress in the emirates lounge at the london airport. Her motives were obvious.. she was trying to snag a rich arab dude in the vip section ..

And no offense if she married one but atleast keep your feet on the ground. You didn’t marry Prince Harry to be that high up her horse but wait maybe for her it is. Just cannot stand her and she has no real friends just some similar type girls like Nuha samarae and blah!!!!!!

Any tea on fouz? Nothing about her personal life ever she talks about!

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Fifi__10 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:40 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 am
Fifi__10 wrote:

Yes she’s a friend of a friend, she used to wear hijab a few years ago and she’s from a conservative family 🤧 now she’s marrying a Christian, she travels with him, stays with him, wears revealing clothes, I’m very confused as to how shes allowed?
Oh never knew she wore hijab and that her fiance is Christian. I did have thought based on his name but ruled it out of the question. Wonder how that worked out with her family, maybe he is converting but either way seems like they are happy so good for them lol

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

generalofficerswife wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:42 am
She was a seasonal waitress in the emirates lounge at the london airport. Her motives were obvious.. she was trying to snag a rich arab dude in the vip section ..

You guys have some good tea lol I have been wondering about this fake bougie girl for ages lol

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:50 am
generalofficerswife wrote:She was a seasonal waitress in the emirates lounge at the london airport. Her motives were obvious.. she was trying to snag a rich arab dude in the vip section ..

And no offense if she married one but atleast keep your feet on the ground. You didn’t marry Prince Harry to be that high up her horse but wait maybe for her it is. Just cannot stand her and she has no real friends just some similar type girls like Nuha samarae and blah!!!!!!

Her attitude is really what makes her even more ugly. She should be more humble especially if that is truly her story but she wants to play the role of rich Arab girl. I don't think anyone in Qatar is phased by her as told by my friend.

I have heard rumours that Fouz has an Emarati sugar daddy hence her home in Dubai etc but it could just be all talk..
Last edited by lavieenrose on Sat May 25, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:08 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:

They definitely aren’t in the picture atleast in my opinion. Mostly her husband is maybe less attractive or from her posts seems a little fat. He was insecure, she was over confident and I bet she pursued him for the lifestyle she only wished looking at loaded ladies while working as a sales associate at Selfridges but whatever no offense to sales associate or anybody AT ALL!!!! All offense to her ratchet attitude and her yuck nails. Once my husband saw me looking at her stories and ever since he calls her “That unhygienic girl”. Now when I think of it she really does give me the unhygienic vibes. Image
Ya I am sure her husband is no catch in the looks department and that theory definitely makes sense. For someone who acts like she puts so much effort into her looks, she looks trashy and gross.

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
lavieenrose wrote: her family or her husband's family disowning him?? She seems to be in good terms with her family and posts them on ig.Wonder how they met.. I just don't like her snooty attitude or maybe it's her resting bitch face i dunno lol.

Ya I am sure her husband is no catch in the looks department and that theory definitely makes sense. For someone who acts like she puts so much effort into her looks, she looks trashy and gross.

Honestly I’m not the one to judge somebody on their looks (post surgery ofcourse) because after surgery it’s on them to look botched and a clone of the kardashians which they all long to look like. But yeah her attitude and the kind of vibes and stories she reposts gives a very I’m above all of you kinda vibe. She thinks she’s relatable with the baking but honestly nope. Also hate her dressing sense without the abaya. Nothing flatters her figure no matter how iN or BoUGie it is.... Her figure is fridge shaped and she should stick to abaya itself unless she finds flowy and cinching from the waist stuff! Especially in pants or co-ords she looks awful. Any tea on her collection with some girls on those over priced jackets which they got made from India totally exploiting the labors there with 0.1% of cost and selling for 5k+ QAR....!

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:50 am

Her attitude is really what makes her even more ugly. She should be more humble especially if that is truly her story but she wants to play the role of rich Arab girl. I don't think anyone in Qatar is phased by her as told by my friend.

I have heard rumours that Fouz has an Emarati sugar daddy hence her home in Dubai etc but it could just be all talk..

Same read in another thread on here. Saw a insta story of some event on another small bloggers page and the way tHeRealFouz was behaving and especially with the servers there was DISGUSTING to say the least. Omg I wish I could save it somehow. It left such a bad taste in my mouth after that and I despise anybody who follows her. Because except dressing up there’s nothing else she can offer. We need real connection with bloggers, an insight into their lives. But most of these ArAB InFlUenCers can’t because that would be embarrassing... cue Sugar Daddy!!!! Hate how the Middle East audience finds them the epitome of beauty and style whereas none of them are REAL and haven’t gotten surgery. And style don’t even get me started on that. They SO BADLY copy the LA INFLUENCER style (hint hint Ola and Rania) which looks straight up trash on them.

Rant over

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Occasional talker wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:47 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:
Occasional talker wrote:

Honestly I’m not the one to judge somebody on their looks (post surgery ofcourse) because after surgery it’s on them to look botched and a clone of the kardashians which they all long to look like. But yeah her attitude and the kind of vibes and stories she reposts gives a very I’m above all of you kinda vibe. She thinks she’s relatable with the baking but honestly nope. Also hate her dressing sense without the abaya. Nothing flatters her figure no matter how iN or BoUGie it is.... Her figure is fridge shaped and she should stick to abaya itself unless she finds flowy and cinching from the waist stuff! Especially in pants or co-ords she looks awful. Any tea on her collection with some girls on those over priced jackets which they got made from India totally exploiting the labors there with 0.1% of cost and selling for 5k+ QAR....!
Ahh yes the India trip, it was nice that they visited an orphanage I believe but her sticking the camera and taking animal filter selfies with them was tasteless imo, you can bring awareness without that nonsense and do it without showcasing your so called "charity"

I forgot about her body type bc she has been abayas a lot lately with honestly as you said looks way better on her, she really is built like a fridge lol. I remember something comment on her small or snatched waist and I was like umm where?

Return to “Instagram”