Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Yikes... "Tammy Hembrow flips off the cameras and suffers a double nip-slip as her skintight bustier minidress fails to contain her ample assets in Sydney" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -slip.html

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Omg! I haven’t seen the originals of the nip-slip yet but I did see some really trashy videos where she was twerking and acting like an attentionseeking insecure teenager. I’m sorry but I really think she became trash... every week she get funnier in a bad way. Can’t take her seriously and most of all she acts so annoying. Wouldn’t want to be friends with her. I feel she’s the type of girl that would say bad things about you in public to make fun of you so she would be the popular one

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie »

She is truly an embarrassment at the moment.

What has been going on with her lately?? She's a totally different person. She's gonna crash and burn and have a meltdown very soon.

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:45 am
Yikes... "Tammy Hembrow flips off the cameras and suffers a double nip-slip as her skintight bustier minidress fails to contain her ample assets in Sydney" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -slip.html
Hahahahaha faaar out!! WHHHYYY does she have to be the skankiest dressed at every event she goes to? She is an absolute mess. Giving me Lindsay Lohan x Britney vibes just before their breakdowns

andimdone
Learner
Learner

Post by andimdone »

I really liked Tammy at the start. Like many, I have followed since she was pregnant with Wolf and it’s been crazy to see her success, but crazier is the change in everything about her. She was a bit obnoxious flashing her cash at the beginning but just seemed like a normal young mum who adored her kids. I actually remember when my perception of her changed. It was when she had a meet and greet at pacific fair and when from a mum who has done well and just happens to document her life on insta to a “celebrity”. Maybe it was just my perception of her or maybe there was a subtle shift, but I slowly went off her after that, quite a while before her LA antics began.

I think there is no going back for her now. She will live the LA life and be a part of that world even if her success declines.

andimdone
Learner
Learner

Post by andimdone »

Not relevant to any discussion going on but I feel mildly annoyed the few times she tries to take the motivational angle of having a dream and working hard and all she has achieved. Great message, but her success is so unique... I’m sure there is more hard work behind the scenes than we realise but she posted butt photos and had a cute baby and was able to get followers before Instagram was saturated... not something many could do and although she was smart about monetising it etc it’s not overly inspirational or something she could give lectures or write books on like many other self made people could.

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

following

upstairsnovel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by upstairsnovel »

Kellbell25 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:21 pm
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Hahahahaha faaar out!! WHHHYYY does she have to be the skankiest dressed at every event she goes to? She is an absolute mess. Giving me Lindsay Lohan x Britney vibes just before their breakdowns
I think I'm 4 years older than her, and she looks like 10 years older than me... like she looks 35+ now :|
She used to be so pretty, and seemed so cool. Now she really gives off that fake try hard cool girl look.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

Following
:love2:

mtxx
Learner
Learner

Post by mtxx »

“poolside bod check” i can smell that video

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

okay but honestly.... how far up do women gotta pull up their bikini bottoms.... it’s like they’re begging for an infection at this point, it’s sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

She has lost a fair bit of definition to her butt

sh_96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sh_96 »

upstairsnovel wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:01 pm
Kellbell25 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:21 pm
invasionsucexxy wrote:
I think I'm 4 years older than her, and she looks like 10 years older than me... like she looks 35+ now :|
She used to be so pretty, and seemed so cool. Now she really gives off that fake try hard cool girl look.

I don’t know why Tammy dresses so cheaply. That pink dress is awful and her hair and tan. Girl no. She’s a beautiful girl but she really doesn’t do herself any favours dressing so cheaply. In her latest vlog her nails and wig were so awful I couldn’t believe she looked at herself and thought she looked good 😂

Gossip_observer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip_observer »

Thesavageone wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:17 am
Omg! I haven’t seen the originals of the nip-slip yet but I did see some really trashy videos where she was twerking and acting like an attentionseeking insecure teenager. I’m sorry but I really think she became trash... every week she get funnier in a bad way. Can’t take her seriously and most of all she acts so annoying. Wouldn’t want to be friends with her. I feel she’s the type of girl that would say bad things about you in public to make fun of you so she would be the popular one
Where is the video plz lol

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:49 pm
okay but honestly.... how far up do women gotta pull up their bikini bottoms.... it’s like they’re begging for an infection at this point, it’s sad.

The poolside check video? That bikini was definitely intended to cover as little as humanly possible! I honestly think it has a brazillian back, doesn’t make it any less sad though. Maybe a bit trashier 😂

mtxx
Learner
Learner

Post by mtxx »

Image wowww they really are trying to be the next kardashians i’m cringing ImageImageImage

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

mtxx wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:11 pm
Image wowww they really are trying to be the next kardashians i’m cringing ImageImageImage
Fuck this is funny! They got it right on the money calling it a basics kit.

mtxx
Learner
Learner

Post by mtxx »

ok i’ve posted enough today but i have one more thing..... is she really wearing a SUPER mini skin tight dress to a children’s play centre? this bitch i swear

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

I wonder why she doesn’t fix her teeth? Reminds me of a horse kind of.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

That eyebrow kit looks so basic, i wouldn't pay for that having great makeproducts for eyebrows :roll: anyway i think she should fix her boobs first they look awful and too separated she has the money :?

Return to “Instagram”