Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by qwerty888 »

I love how she says that her mom was "in town". As if she just happened to be there. No, MeMe, you brought her to London so she can help you manage your own daughter. And these two need to spend *way* more time apart from each other than they do. Alex would probably love to, but Mimi won't let him.
Last edited by qwerty888 on Fri May 24, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

law_wal
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by law_wal »

qwerty888 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:56 pm
I love how she says that her mom was "in town". As if she just happened to be there. No, MeMe you brought her to London so she can help you manage your own daughter. And these two need to spend *way* more time apart from each other than they do. Alex would probably love to, but Mimi won't let him.
Again: does she think her followers are idiots? Everyone can go to Lalas and Lydias Instagram accounts and see that both ladies only come to London because of babysitting their granddaughter.

It’s not like they are business women and travelling workwise through Europe and - uh let‘s just visit Mimi for a few days.

Post by Guest »

qwerty888 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:56 pm
I love how she says that her mom was "in town". As if she just happened to be there. No, MeMe, you brought her to London so she can help you manage your own daughter. And these two need to spend *way* more time apart from each other than they do. Alex would probably love to, but Mimi won't let him.
Lol! So true. Disingenuous every time she speaks. It's true that we all have the capacity to bullshit ourselves to some degree but I genuinely don't know how they manage to do it to that capacity, especially when they are the ones who talk about bullshitting yourself all the time. 'In town' literally means she would be in London to do something else, not for her. It must hurt knowing your children only see you or offer you generosity when they get something in return.

Would they ever put themselves out and just go and visit them in Toronto (not doubling it up with some trip they want to take anyway) just because it's a nice gesture? Like, go over for her Dad's birthday or something as a surprise because you have the money (don't care about wasteful emissions, as it happens) and that would be a lovely use of it - for someone else. (If they did that though, of course they would have to film it for self promotion)

Post by Guest »

It's so unhealthy how she films Alexa constantly. There should be laws on this. Not even just the risks of digital footprint (and she doesn't make it discreet where the ballet is located and the time of the class......she's got to stop live-timing this it's just a stupid unnecessary risk, that she's also taking for other children in the class). I would be so pissed if I was another Mother there, not sure why it's even allowed the teacher should say it's a distraction ) but I just think it's going to be psychologically damaging for her to be made into this performing Instagram child. If everything she does have to be captured on camera and shown to Mummy's audience, how the fuck can she relate normally to people? It really makes me sad for her. Just leave kids out of it - your job as a parent is to protect their childhood - not promote it.

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

gurugossiplaughter wrote:
qwerty888 wrote: I love how she says that her mom was "in town". As if she just happened to be there. No, MeMe, you brought her to London so she can help you manage your own daughter. And these two need to spend *way* more time apart from each other than they do. Alex would probably love to, but Mimi won't let him.
Lol! So true. Disingenuous every time she speaks. It's true that we all have the capacity to bullshit ourselves to some degree but I genuinely don't know how they manage to do it to that capacity, especially when they are the ones who talk about bullshitting yourself all the time. 'In town' literally means she would be in London to do something else, not for her. It must hurt knowing your children only see you or offer you generosity when they get something in return.

Would they ever put themselves out and just go and visit them in Toronto (not doubling it up with some trip they want to take anyway) just because it's a nice gesture? Like, go over for her Dad's birthday or something as a surprise because you have the money (don't care about wasteful emissions, as it happens) and that would be a lovely use of it - for someone else. (If they did that though, of course they would have to film it for self promotion)
You know what’s interesting? Alex’s sister has been holidaying in Russia visiting family including her grandmother (she posted photos on Insta). To my knowledge, Alex has never mentioned his grandmother nor has he visited her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Notice no one has a problem with the couple’s getaway (no need to use the word “micro”). However, flying MeMe’s mum in from Toronto to help MeMe while Alex was away and to babysit when they go away for a night, and pretending “my mum happened to be in town” is absolutely disgraceful. Why did they choose to live far away from their family if they continually need help? Is it just to prove a point that they’re rich enough? Is it to use London as a base to fly to any destinations to Europe when it gets too cold? Can’t they see it’s against everything they preach to us daily? And let’s not pretend they have more date nights than most parents to a toddler. They can’t be talking to us peasants like they’re holier than thou and spending most days slaving away in an office 9-5 to earn minimum wage and go home to care for their daughter, cook dinner and do housework. They do the bare minimum to be called “parents”.

Alex, especially, hasn’t substantially contributed to parenting his daughter who was poorly named after him like it’s the 16th century. He must have got some slack from MeMe for not being there enough when he has everything and all the time in the world to be there. Hence all this cringeworthy kisses and grabbing, date nights and getaway, and MeMe’s burnout. Now he has to publicly “manifest” marrying MeMe was the best decision. Of course, it is. They had fun hustling together until they had a child. Then it only makes her a mum in his eyes. Despite all the denial she was going back to work like she used to do, it never happened and that’s not why Alex fell in love with her. Although she tries to appear a modern family, she’s very much old fashioned pouring every ounce of her “very little” feminine energy into her now ballet loving, tutu wearing daughter. Didn’t it occur to her prior to this that she can “rebel” against her husband not putting enough work in as a father like she rebels against wearing blood circulation cutting pants? No other traditional mums (as MeMe would label them) would wait 2.5 years to finally say this is enough I can’t do it all alone.

Spare us your boob grabbing and dog wet kissing for your own bedroom as none of us thinks you would ever divorce anyway. We’re sure you would never ruin your #relationshipgoals status as you often tag yourself but would deny you’re not always perfect. Image

Oh did MeMe just agree with Alex that he marrying her is “truth”. Christ past me a sick bucket. Image

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 910490.jpg

MeMe looks like she ran away from the mental ill people’s facility with a nightgown. Maybe she is really mental ill? She used to have a depression before, burnt out a week ago or so and she is not capable to take care of a brat by her own? That’s why her mother and Lidia has to come and “ babysit” MeMe and a brat...

P.S. English is not my first language 😉
Last edited by Forever young on Sat May 25, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

A normal person will just sit and enjoy the sunset and be with their own thoughts. But who dances in the field with the nightgown?

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Wow, her royal highness Meme has dared to take a bus like the rest of us peasants today after all the backlash about carbon footprint for taking a car. I can't wait to see her take the bus/tube again in another 3 months. Also, Alexa has been wearing the same orange and purple dress for 5 days in a row, maybe it's time to change it and give it a wash.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

blue_violet wrote:Wow, her royal highness Meme has dared to take a bus like the rest of us peasants today after all the backlash about carbon footprint for taking a car. I can't wait to see her take the bus/tube again in another 3 months. Also, Alexa has been wearing the same orange and purple dress for 5 days in a row, maybe it's time to change it and give it a wash.
Can you believe after all these years they’re taking a bus? Our comments must really get to them.

Alexa is being punished for the backlash by wearing the same dress for a whole week. It will save this planet some carbon emissions. Lol

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

blue_violet wrote:Wow, her royal highness Meme has dared to take a bus like the rest of us peasants today after all the backlash about carbon footprint for taking a car. I can't wait to see her take the bus/tube again in another 3 months. Also, Alexa has been wearing the same orange and purple dress for 5 days in a row, maybe it's time to change it and give it a wash.
Haha. The kid has never been on a bus, no matter how much they want to appear like they do that sorta thing all the time but don’t *film* it. They created a privileged little brat. Let’s see if they send her to boarding school when she’s older, like all the upper class families. Oh wait, they can’t afford that kinda of tuition!

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

Meanwhile, Mimi’s friend is living her dream life with her daughter she dresses in designer clothes like a real-life Barbie.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

I hope she is washing that dress. These two are bad parents. I usually don't shit on people's parenting but these two are ruining that kid.

Post by Guest »

And lots and lots of bronzer, blush and lips looking like rectumImageImage

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Her preening in the mirror was kind of hilarious.. and sad with Alexa staring at herself in the mirror behind her.

I bet it really unsettles her that her "beautiful friend" Victoria has so much money to blow and wears so much luxury designer stuff and dresses her daughter in obviously very expensive things. It's actually pretty obnoxious, not to mention wasteful, but I guess her husband can afford it.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by Goodgirll »

Gatto18 wrote:
blue_violet wrote:Image
So pretentious ... like we don't know she flew her mom in because she couldn't handle taking care of her daughter for one day without Alex and she's cheaping out by using her mom as Alexa's babysitter. It doesn't matter if she's 'happy to do it', using her like that is not right. I'm sure she had no babysitters living with little money and raising two daughters, and she probably worked her butt off. The least she deserves is spending time with her grandkids without having to do the job a parents is supposed to do. I'm all for parents not being attached to the hip to their kids and getting alone time but not like this. Get a real paid babysitter, or can't they get one because they wanna pay them barely above minimum wage? Also, so rude for Mimi and Alex to get away for a whole day while they're having a guest in their home, who does that?!?!
She only knows codependent relationships, so it makes sense Alexa is part of that weird attachment.

Her post about having to get away alone with Husband without the kid to me sounded very selfish. My dad never left me and my brother alone. My parents never let us feel like we were affecting their “romantic” life. In fact he wanted us to join in whatever activity they were involved in. Goin on a holiday by themselves and leaving us with grandparents was not necessary to fix their relationship. Children are part of a married life. You shouldn’t have them if you feel they are such a burden. Yes as couples get older gradually they start spending more time together alone. But that happens naturally. Shouldn’t be forced at such a young age when kids are young. Just my view point. Would like to hear others’ views. Going out on a vacation alone with the spouse doesn’t even cross my mind.

Last edited by Goodgirll on Sun May 26, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Post by Goodgirll »

Her post about having to get away alone with Husband without the kid to me sounded very selfish. My dad never left me and my brother alone. My parents never let us feel like we were affecting their “romantic” life. In fact he wanted us to join in whatever activity they were involved in. Goin on a holiday by themselves and leaving us with grandparents was not necessary to fix their relationship. Children are part of a married life. You shouldn’t have them if you feel they are such a burden. Yes as couples get older gradually they start spending more time together alone. But that happens naturally. Shouldn’t be forced at such a young age when kids are young. Just my view point. Would like to hear others’ views. Going out on a vacation alone with the spouse doesn’t even cross my mind.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

FashCandyxx wrote:I hope she is washing that dress. These two are bad parents. I usually don't shit on people's parenting but these two are ruining that kid.
She’s probably not. She doesn’t wash herself often as it’s neither included in the morning or night routine. Her roasting tray is disgusting too. Alexa’s dress can wait until the next time the poorly underpaid housemaid comes to work.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

qwerty888 wrote:Her preening in the mirror was kind of hilarious.. and sad with Alexa staring at herself in the mirror behind her.

I bet it really unsettles her that her "beautiful friend" Victoria has so much money to blow and wears so much luxury designer stuff and dresses her daughter in obviously very expensive things. It's actually pretty obnoxious, not to mention wasteful, but I guess her husband can afford it.
I wouldn’t dress children like that even if I could afford too. You’re right it’s obnoxious and wasteful. It only encourages kids to be as such. It’s also tacky. Children deserve to be children and dressed their age not how we want to dress ourselves. That sort of outfits isn’t even practical for when she plays. But I suppose Victoria doesn’t take her daughter to the park or allow her to play with mud.

camillanna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by camillanna »

Eating "organic" cherries from spain... this girl preaches ecology but she has no clue

Envoyé de mon SM-G920T en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”