Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by Guest »

So this is the same chick on Rosanna Pansinos channel, right?

Also, shock Ro is doing something cooking related finally.

Ro also used her palette in a previous vid where they were cleaning make-up brushes with a gadget *eyeroll*

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:02 pm
^@tacycollini thanks :) she is precious!

Tbh, I have quit following ANY Beauty Guru. All of the old OGs I used to watch are either gone , irrelevant or twats now. I don't even enjoy Lisa Eldridge as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, she is still a wonderful artist and person at that, but I m not head over heels for her content anymore.It's all kinda blah to me. But then again - I have really found myself when it comes to make up. I don't do IG make up, I am more of a basic eyeshadow + liner girl . I dont bake, I rarely contour, i m going for a healthy rejuvenating look. I guess things change once you are in your thirties.

Sorry for the off-topic rambling....

Back to Kandee Leopard Pants: I also think she is eager to leave YT. She seems to be more into IG these days and is exploring her opportunities there. Is she trying to be an IG model? I dunno. I start to feel sorry for her. Her kids are rather grown up , the smallest is Ellie and i think she should just focus on supporting her daughter. Blake and Alani are going to be out of the house in 4 to 5 years as well. Jordan is a "model" now. whats left? in 10 to 11 years from now, she ll be an empty nester. And then what? Who knows she might pull in a third marriage just in time....

I bet your daughter is sweet!

Funny, my son is 24...he lives at home, and puts himself through college...I never get to see him...its kind of a bummer...he has own channel, that is coming up off the ground. For 10 years I sat on the idea of starting one...I'm lazy....I can guarantee you it wouldn't be guru-related. Lol

I don't follow any beauty gurus, either...I'm not on IG, so I guess that's why I don't see kandee....I guess that is all the thing, now..
I made the mistake and went into one of the other guru threads (hadnt been in it in a while) and asked a question...yeah you don't do that...some crazed kid (mabe said guru?) Got mad. :roll:
It's so weird how serious some people take these people....they know wayyyyyyyy too much info....it makes you wonder if they are hiding in their rose bushes. You know me, I just like a good laugh. People argue about them...I'm like whatever....at the end of the day, the majority of these "gurus" are fake and probably have some sort of mental condition....teetering on the narcissistic side.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:40 pm
@4063: Jesus fucking Christ on a stick!!!! Just spill that goddamn tea of yours or just click on the "x" on the top right corner of your screen. Talk about pulling teeth.... with you it's more like pulling each individual pubic hair with a pair of tweezers. Spit it out, ladilla de culo!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: So this is the same chick on Rosanna Pansinos channel, right?

Also, shock Ro is doing something cooking related finally.

Ro also used her palette in a previous vid where they were cleaning make-up brushes with a gadget *eyeroll*

That was rehearsed and gag worthy...lord....Kankan looking like Andre the giant compared to that chick.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4063, I'm still not sure why you write here. You have been here a while, if you wanted to say something you could have already. Kandee's dad died a long time ago, and you are still interested in his daughter? Just curious to know why. You said you have been told about this page, who did that?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TacyCollini wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:07 pm
Lady_Mary wrote:

Tbh, I have quit following ANY Beauty Guru. All of the old OGs I used to watch are either gone , irrelevant or twats now. I don't even enjoy Lisa Eldridge as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, she is still a wonderful artist and person at that, but I m not head over heels for her content anymore.It's all kinda blah to me. But then again - I have really found myself when it comes to make up. I don't do IG make up, I am more of a basic eyeshadow + liner girl . I dont bake, I rarely contour, i m going for a healthy rejuvenating look. I guess things change once you are in your thirties.

Back to Kandee Leopard Pants: I also think she is eager to leave YT. She seems to be more into IG these days and is exploring her opportunities there. Is she trying to be an IG model? I dunno. I start to feel sorry for her. Her kids are rather grown up , the smallest is Ellie and i think she should just focus on supporting her daughter. Blake and Alani are going to be out of the house in 4 to 5 years as well. Jordan is a "model" now. whats left? in 10 to 11 years from now, she ll be an empty nester. And then what? Who knows she might pull in a third marriage just in time....

Funny, my son is 24...he lives at home, and puts himself through college...I never get to see him...its kind of a bummer...he has own channel, that is coming up off the ground. For 10 years I sat on the idea of starting one...I'm lazy....I can guarantee you it wouldn't be guru-related. Lol

I don't follow any beauty gurus, either...I'm not on IG, so I guess that's why I don't see kandee....I guess that is all the thing, now..
I made the mistake and went into one of the other guru threads (hadnt been in it in a while) and asked a question...yeah you don't do that...some crazed kid (mabe said guru?) Got mad. :roll:
It's so weird how serious some people take these people....they know wayyyyyyyy too much info....it makes you wonder if they are hiding in their rose bushes. You know me, I just like a good laugh. People argue about them...I'm like whatever....at the end of the day, the majority of these "gurus" are fake and probably have some sort of mental condition....teetering on the narcissistic side.
what is his channel about? i'll happily support it even tho i really hardly watch anything. the drama that happened with stupid beatubers is the most youtube shit i've watched in years.
i'm busy with my new found favorite anime. haha
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:58 pm
TacyCollini wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

what is his channel about? i'll happily support it even tho i really hardly watch anything. the drama that happened with stupid beatubers is the most youtube shit i've watched in years.
Thanks! He would probably appreciate it. He's into horror themed stuff...he only has over 500 subs (he has another channel)but he lucked out with a video getting over 30K hits in a week because he leaked a Dead by Daylight creater fuck-up...it got him a lot of subs....I'm not a gamer....he better describes it on his channel. Its Necrocrafts...he found a niche, I guess.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TacyCollini wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:35 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

Thanks! He would probably appreciate it. He's into horror themed stuff...he only has over 500 subs (he has another channel)but he lucked out with a video getting over 30K hits in a week because he leaked a Dead by Daylight creater fuck-up...it got him a lot of subs....I'm not a gamer....he better describes it on his channel. Its Necrocrafts...he found a niche, I guess.
alrighty!! i'm fan 551!

and yes, some of these people it seems have nothing better to do. i really hang out here for fun and just to vent. i'm that troll that enjoys messing with people on things :D
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:35 pm
TacyCollini wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:35 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

alrighty!! i'm fan 551!

and yes, some of these people it seems have nothing better to do. i really hang out here for fun and just to vent. i'm that troll that enjoys messing with people on things :D
Thanks!
I'll let him know.

Lol yeah, I am still subbed to Kan Kan...lord knows why, but I'm not on other forms of social media....so I don't follow them in other places.
I don't really get the Instagram thing...etc....maybe it's my age....IDK. then again, I'm on Facebook and I hate that place too..... it's the level of narcissism involved.
I also "hate-watch" (for lack of a better term) Jordan Cheyenne and it's literally because everything is a lie...she lies about the stupidest things...definitely some sort of personality disorder going on there....just not normal.
I come to GG for the shits and giggles...for the most part, people are nice....every once in a while, you get that really weird one, that makes you question their sanity. :rofl:

cheslea
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cheslea »

So Jasmine is Bobbi? I remember this all came out years ago but I wasn't sure if Bobbi was behind this or some crazy person obsessed with Kandee. It does give me the creeps but I bloodly invested in this since 2015! 😅😆
I checked her YouTube out last night. She said she has germ phobia type thing. Well Kandee I don't think so darling. Remember the mice running around in the background of her video's. How dirty her house was?? What a fake.
Can't believe she has millions of followers. She left her underage child alone. Scammed etc.
Such a shame cos she was the first YouTuber I followed. She ruined her looks.
She has a lip glitter tattoo video back from 2011, she looked normal. how she ruin her pretty face😣

Post by Guest »

@chelsea I watched Kandee years ago, but quickly stopped when an ordeal came about with her and her children. I can't believe she has millions of followers, too. I even saw her face pop up on the Kardashians like WTF

cheslea
Learner
Learner

Post by cheslea »

honeybear wrote: @chelsea I watched Kandee years ago, but quickly stopped when an ordeal came about with her and her children. I can't believe she has millions of followers, too. I even saw her face pop up on the Kardashians like WTF
Really? The Kardashians!😆 I must admit that I kinda liked her when she did the body paint presenting. It kinda suited her. She has this L.A. Gwen Stefani wannabe vibe that kills it tho for me. Plus that "British " accent 😕😬 So I haven't liked or bared Kandee since 2013 ish.
I used to love Gwen when I was yonger. But she made comments about having exercising after one slice of pizza. I was like Excuse Me!?? Then all that plastic face ...fillers. Kandee got the same look so it made it easier not to like her.
She says she is always busy. So it's presenting jobs now and no YouTube ? Until bank acc gets low..How is she so busy cos I don't kind she has all those kids living with her. She banned me from her ig 😅

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Haha she banned me too

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Yikes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

QueenE wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Yikes.
Wtf is that?!? Fanart? Like a painting or something?

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Lady_Mary wrote:
QueenE wrote:
Yikes.
She looks fucking awful! Pillow face to the max.. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:00 am
QueenE wrote:
Yikes.
Oh I wish it was. Not sure why she agreed to appear on video like this.
It's funny cause she always had a thin face, even when she was a bit heavier after having the baby. Now her body is super lean and it looks like she gained 20 kg only in the face.
Why Kandee whyyyyy, you looked so pretty before!! No need for all those fillers :?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Something about the picture makes it look fake... like retouched or something. I cannot put a finger on it. Btw, i had a quick look at her insta...... jeeez that woman needs to educate herself on photoshop. There is this one picture with her in the water trying to create the illusion of having a kardashian-esque body.... boy what an epic fail. She ended up with fucked up proportions. Her legs look way too big for her body and her waist is too thin and weirdly bend trying to give her a duck butt.... i m starting to feel sorry for her... She must really dislike herself

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm
Something about the picture makes it look fake... like retouched or something. I cannot put a finger on it. Btw, i had a quick look at her insta...... jeeez that woman needs to educate herself on photoshop. There is this one picture with her in the water trying to create the illusion of having a kardashian-esque body.... boy what an epic fail. She ended up with fucked up proportions. Her legs look way too big for her body and her waist is too thin and weirdly bend trying to give her a duck butt.... i m starting to feel sorry for her... She must really dislike herself
I know, it looks scary. She posted this video of her doing an interview, guess what she was talking about? That girl who didn't kill herself thanks to Kandee. Oh man that never gets old :roll: One day she will be declared saint cause of that :rofl:
Oh I loooove those beach pictures :rofl: All dressed like a Kar-jenner then claiming to be sooo modest, how she doesn't like to show skin. You guys she is sooo modest :roll:
By the way, any guesses who the ex bf who called fat is? :roll:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

QueenE wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:22 pm
Lady_Mary wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm
I know, it looks scary. She posted this video of her doing an interview, guess what she was talking about? That girl who didn't kill herself thanks to Kandee. Oh man that never gets old :roll: One day she will be declared saint cause of that :rofl:
Oh I loooove those beach pictures :rofl: All dressed like a Kar-jenner then claiming to be sooo modest, how she doesn't like to show skin. You guys she is sooo modest :roll:
By the way, any guesses who the ex bf who called fat is? :roll:

Ya know, she fails yo mention that one girl who did jump off a roof after having had brief interaction with her. That was a couple years back and discussed here.

I don't for whom she is trying to be modest?!? I guess it's been drilled so deep into her v brain that she can't help butt parot the same v old mantras while riding the cock carousel

Return to “Kandee Johnson”