BusybeeCarys/Carys Whittaker

Justreading4fun

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Justreading4fun »

dietgossip wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:16 am
I watched her “room makeover” video and it’s about as boring as she is

Don’t get me wrong, she seems like a nice girl but her style is so basic and boring
I agree she seems like a nice genuine person but her content is just a snore fest lol

I watched the “fitness vlog” where talks about why she stopped posting fitness vlog and even then there was no real tea just predictable really

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by dietgossip »

Girl can TALK

I just transcribed the video where she announces leaving gymshark (just that bit about gymshark, I don't hate myself that much) and it took her 1,000 words to explain why she left. In contrast to GraceFit who took under 200 words.

Post by Guest »

Haha her new painting each other video on the couple's channel had me rolling. I mean, I didn't actually watch it, I just skipped to the end and actually laughed out loud. I thought it was very wholesome too.

Justreading4fun

dietgossip wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:02 am
Girl can TALK

I just transcribed the video where she announces leaving gymshark (just that bit about gymshark, I don't hate myself that much) and it took her 1,000 words to explain why she left. In contrast to GraceFit who took under 200 words.
I find her hard to watch because of the ramble :/

Perhaps she had many reasons but yes she does not know how to speak concisely.

hmmmmmm
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hmmmmmm »

Sorry but she needs to burn all her high waisted bikinis (maybe unpopular opinion)

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Does this girl ever stop shopping??

Justreading4fun

dietgossip wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:31 pm
And she always buys the most boring stuff ever

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Justreading4fun wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:06 pm
dietgossip wrote:
She must’ve bought 20 T-shirts and a pair of trainers in that video. I know she wants to be a fashion influencer but her style is so basic

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

dietgossip wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:29 pm
Justreading4fun wrote:
dietgossip wrote:
She must’ve bought 20 T-shirts and a pair of trainers in that video. I know she wants to be a fashion influencer but her style is so basic
carys’ outfits are the worst always tying up long tops with cut off jackets and jeans. shes not even a basic thot but looks like someone mum trying their hardest to fit in. but that goes without saying i do prefer carys over whatever meggan grubb puts on

Justreading4fun

shishtarsalma wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:50 am
dietgossip wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:29 pm
Justreading4fun wrote:
dietgossip wrote:
carys’ outfits are the worst always tying up long tops with cut off jackets and jeans. shes not even a basic thot but looks like someone mum trying their hardest to fit in. but that goes without saying i do prefer carys over whatever meggan grubb puts on
She shows no awareness of trends, buys the basic and boring stuff, literally has no style and she just makes the same videos over and over again it’s no wonder that her channel has stagnated

fragment
Talker
Talker

Post by fragment »

New to this thread... I think Carys is a sweet person and I don't really have any issues with her, but I don't understand what she sees in James? He is ALWAYS mocking her.. even if he's just joking. I would not put up with my boyfriend constantly talking down on me like that! I think she has an unhealthy dependency on him. I used to think they were a cute couple, but his true colors show more and more with each video, and I find him very whiny and unpleasant.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

fragment wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 pm
New to this thread... I think Carys is a sweet person and I don't really have any issues with her, but I don't understand what she sees in James? He is ALWAYS mocking her.. even if he's just joking. I would not put up with my boyfriend constantly talking down on me like that! I think she has an unhealthy dependency on him. I used to think they were a cute couple, but his true colors show more and more with each video, and I find him very whiny and unpleasant.
A lot of my issues with Carys come from her constant consumerism of terrible brands and promoting that to her audience. She seems like a nice girl, but brands like boohoo are awful. (In terms of quality, sustainability etc)

I avoid any of her videos with James in. The last one I watched he mocked her for taking time to do maths in her head “because you did maths at university”. They dropped out at the same time which makes me think it was his decision, not hers :/

She’s also very isolated, they don’t really seem to have that many non-youtube friends, or at least never seem to talk about seeing people who aren’t Elle (who I literally cannot stand, she is so ridiculously fame hungry) and her boyfriend. (You can tell Elle and Connor wanted the 10,000 calorie challenge video to go viral and it didn’t)

Justreading4fun

dietgossip wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:50 am
fragment wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 pm
A lot of my issues with Carys come from her constant consumerism of terrible brands and promoting that to her audience. She seems like a nice girl, but brands like boohoo are awful. (In terms of quality, sustainability etc)

I avoid any of her videos with James in. The last one I watched he mocked her for taking time to do maths in her head “because you did maths at university”. They dropped out at the same time which makes me think it was his decision, not hers :/

She’s also very isolated, they don’t really seem to have that many non-youtube friends, or at least never seem to talk about seeing people who aren’t Elle (who I literally cannot stand, she is so ridiculously fame hungry) and her boyfriend. (You can tell Elle and Connor wanted the 10,000 calorie challenge video to go viral and it didn’t)
I feel the same about Carys we don’t really see her doing anything unless it’s with James or a nail/hair appointment... they’ve settled very quickly. I feel like Carys could benefit from getting out more, meeting new people and learning new things... even her channel is stagnating majorly now because it’s the same few videos over and over again... and I hate when she poses in her bra and knickers for a thumbnail like what a sellout :/

Cheskahb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cheskahb »

She seems like a lovely person and I almost feel bad for getting annoyed at her which is weird. But, her videos are so boring now, they're always the same. I only sometimes watch her couple vlog channel but even then they're dull. The problem that I have with her at the minute is her AD disclosure / gift disclosure. Did anyone watch he recent 'birthday shopping spree' vlog where they go to Universal Studios first? She mentions in like thirty seconds that they were gifted the park ticket... Then barely shows anything of the park. She doesn't properly disclose the gift, I don't even know who the company is, it hasn't stuck in my mind. I would be miffed if I had gifted her the park ticket and she barely shows anything of the park and then didn't even seem grateful? Also, the first things she bought shopping were two tops. She even says they're 'basic' but 'look at the colours.' I'm not really even into fashion and I have better style than her.

Anglesea_25
Learner
Learner

Post by Anglesea_25 »

I like Carys, I agree she seems sweet and is pretty inoffensive. I sometimes watch her videos and enjoy them mainly; I liked the house ones as I bought my house around the same time so it was relevant content. But, I agree I think her relationship with James is seriously unhealthy. I get the vibe that because they've been together since they were young and she doesn't know any different, combined with her obvious low self-esteem has led her to believe she's lower than him/she's lucky he wants to be with her? She is a good looking girl and I get the impression James knows he's punching and likes to make sure she thinks she can't get any better. It's sad to see..

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

What’s going on with her stomach in her new video? Looks like a massive scar? I’ve never seen that before

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

dietgossip wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 am
What’s going on with her stomach in her new video? Looks like a massive scar? I’ve never seen that before
She has eczema or psoriasis so the fake tan has settled in the dry patches

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

Did she ever mention how tall she is? I googled it and some site said 5'9"?? Really??

Post by Guest »

Biba girl wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:53 am
Did she ever mention how tall she is? I googled it and some site said 5'9"?? Really??
No she isn't tall at all. I believe she's either 5'3 or 5'4 max. She has mentioned it at some point.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

^ Thank you!!

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”