Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by chocolatetherapy »

Is it wrong that I like her sister Chloe so much better than her? I find her so much more authentic and willing to put herself out there whereas Taylor is redundant with her made up rags-to-riches stories. I want to like Taylor but if she could just be herself instead of trying to appear perfect...

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She put up a new house tour video and, honestly, I hate houses like that--small lots and built up with four floors. She'll be complaining about all the steps within six months. Also, LOL at her describing herself as a "huge foodie." Girl dances around like she's eating at a four-star restaurant while eating a rice cake with a schmear of peanut butter, so yeah.

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:11 am
Is it wrong that I like her sister Chloe so much better than her? I find her so much more authentic and willing to put herself out there whereas Taylor is redundant with her made up rags-to-riches stories. I want to like Taylor but if she could just be herself instead of trying to appear perfect...
I really like Chloe. I do get slightly distracted by her hair part though. For someone who has had plastic surgery and seems to be into beauty, you'd think she'd find something to spray (?? idk lol) on her scalp so she doesn't look like she's balding on top.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

I finally clicked on her house tour. She liked a comment saying they paid 1.1 mil for that house. Way to stay humble. I agree with whoever said they weren’t a fan of it. I like the top floor because who doesn’t like a good rooftop but otherwise it’s a characterless box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

She paid a million dollars for a fucking detached townhome. I.....I can’t

Money certainly doesn’t buy sense or taste

I think their dogs are super gross looking, they just look so dirty and the breed(s) are grandma dog vibes to me. I loathe whenever she posts about them cuz they low key freak me out, they seem weirdly attached to them yet don’t love them enough to give them better training?

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

“Also excited for a muucchhh needed vacation.”

Has it even been a month since her last much needed vacation in Arizona?! Poor little rich girl is all tired after 3 weeks of “work.”

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:03 pm
“Also excited for a muucchhh needed vacation.”

Has it even been a month since her last much needed vacation in Arizona?! Poor little rich girl is all tired after 3 weeks of “work.”
Excuse you, she bought a million dollar house and had to move into it. It was so hard!

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Is it just me or do these aliexpress leggings look exactly like the balance leopard print?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Leopard ... st=ae803_5

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

treelee wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:52 pm
Is it just me or do these aliexpress leggings look exactly like the balance leopard print?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Leopard ... st=ae803_5
They look exactly the same in terms of cut / style, but the balance ones are more brown and those look more white.

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

Steve seems like such a loser. On her latest Q&A, she said Steve loves smoking weed. I envision him just playing video games, working out, and getting high every day. Thankfully he quit medical school to pursue these big dreams!

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

Punch wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am
Steve seems like such a loser. On her latest Q&A, she said Steve loves smoking weed. I envision him just playing video games, working out, and getting high every day. Thankfully he quit medical school to pursue these big dreams!
Wow I can see that too. I wonder how she feels about that. I could understand if he quit because he had another goal in mind but he isn't even doing anything.

Also her what I eat in a day... You can tell she is going back to her disordered eating. She had egg whites and one waffle for breakfast, and then at the end of the video she goes on and on about how she is just living her life and enjoying eating and I'm like that is what you eat when you're on a diet lol. did she even show the egg whites? And then she made that meal that Nick Tong showed her with the sweet potatoes. It seems like instead of tracking she is just eating as little as possible and making all things she would eat on prep so she can not track and gain weight. And she made SUCH a point to show and talk about eating a few gummy bears. She literally said "SEE GUYS its about balance !!! This is my REAL what I eat in a day and that includes gummy bears so I'm SHOWING YOU !!!!!!!!!!1111" She is so blatantly obvious in what she is doing its almost hard to believe she isn't kidding.

She has changed so much.

Post by Guest »

Punch wrote:Steve seems like such a loser. On her latest Q&A, she said Steve loves smoking weed. I envision him just playing video games, working out, and getting high every day. Thankfully he quit medical school to pursue these big dreams!
Seriously, I bet he saw how much Taylor’s SM was growing and thought he could piggyback off of it. His following is paltry considering he quit school to go “full time” on SM. I feel like Taylor is either in denial or truly oblivious to how lazy he is and how he’s just riding her coattails.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

I’m still baffled as to how they have established a fitness clothing business (in an overly saturated market) and have purchased a million dollar home, a new Porsche Cayenne and 5 series BMW, hired multiple employees, eat out multiple times a week and go on multiple vacations and have expensive taste in home furnishings and clothing, etc all in less than one year.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

wildnblue wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:59 pm
Punch wrote:Steve seems like such a loser. On her latest Q&A, she said Steve loves smoking weed. I envision him just playing video games, working out, and getting high every day. Thankfully he quit medical school to pursue these big dreams!
Seriously, I bet he saw how much Taylor’s SM was growing and thought he could piggyback off of it. His following is paltry considering he quit school to go “full time” on SM. I feel like Taylor is either in denial or truly oblivious to how lazy he is and how he’s just riding her coattails.

omg yes I agree with all this! imagine, she thought she was marrying a doctor, now hes just a stoner who piggy backs off her and plays games. you can tell he smokes a ton of weed, his eyes are always glazed and hes sort of out of it!

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

Make_life_magical wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:40 pm
wildnblue wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:59 pm

omg yes I agree with all this! imagine, she thought she was marrying a doctor, now hes just a stoner who piggy backs off her and plays games. you can tell he smokes a ton of weed, his eyes are always glazed and hes sort of out of it!

YES to all of this. He is higher than a kite in a lot of her stories. She states she doesn't smoke, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if she did. She acts stupid high a lot too. I can't stand them. I used to live over where they live now and honestly, its not that great of an area. And a freaking multi million dollar house that's butt ugly. They just spend spend spend like there's no tomorrow. Why don't yall do something good for the world instead of making overpriced pieces of clothing for people that DONT need it. Go actually make a difference in the world instead of working out every day, buying fancy cars, and eating out everyday.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

to the above post, i agree!! I hitnk she smokes too!! do doubt! she acts so stupid and high

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm
I’m still baffled as to how they have established a fitness clothing business (in an overly saturated market) and have purchased a million dollar home, a new Porsche Cayenne and 5 series BMW, hired multiple employees, eat out multiple times a week and go on multiple vacations and have expensive taste in home furnishings and clothing, etc all in less than one year.
I don't think they're very smart about money--or business--at all. They also just rented out a huge new warehouse/office. Do they have a business manager advising them? Because it seems like they're either spending it as fast as they make it or they're taking out loans and thinking the money will continue to poor in to pay them off. There's a ton of competition in the clothing they sell--they're not Lululemeon, but they're spending like they are.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

They def aren’t smart about money. And it shows. I can’t wait for their business to fall. Just bc you were successful for your first 3 small collections doesn’t mean your gonna be for all of them. So you prolly shouldn’t be splurging on major purchases the first few months. I wonder how many more of her fiends are gonna move to Denver and live in the same neighborhood with her. She’ll never admit to smoking pot bc it doesn’t fit with her perfect curated image. And what’s up with Steve’s skinny jeans and fanny pack?

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 am
Do they have a business manager advising them?
She mentioned her friend Ty? recently opened his own CPA business and does their taxes, etc.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

snark_em123 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:45 am
They def aren’t smart about money. And it shows. I can’t wait for their business to fall. Just bc you were successful for your first 3 small collections doesn’t mean your gonna be for all of them. So you prolly shouldn’t be splurging on major purchases the first few months. I wonder how many more of her fiends are gonna move to Denver and live in the same neighborhood with her. She’ll never admit to smoking pot bc it doesn’t fit with her perfect curated image. And what’s up with Steve’s skinny jeans and fanny pack?
Steve Dilk is not completely heterosexual. Change my mind.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”