Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Ipuo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by Ipuo »

Her signature duck-lip-eye-fuck face, every damn day. Also, constantly mentioning how light her eye color is. Wtf.. she has some weird hang-ups. No one cares about your eye color. I find her to be so insecure deep down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by FashCandyxx »

YOUR EYES ARE BROWN MIMI

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

I don’t see any purple eye shadow... she always looks the same with makeup on...

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

Ipuo wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:25 am

Her signature duck-lip-eye-fuck face, every damn day. Also, constantly mentioning how light her eye color is. Wtf.. she has some weird hang-ups. No one cares about your eye color. I find her to be so insecure deep down

I feel really bad for this lost soul! She is sooooooooo struggling with self-esteem. I watched one of her very, very early videos ('13 maybe from '14) she was very, very skinny and her legs did not look like they do now. Sure she had a kid and has a right to be a little fuller (you just need to know how to dress according to your new figure and not like a skinny 14 year old that you're not), but I think she's struggling with being a little plumper and desperately tries to feel better about herself instead of embracing the way she looks.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Mimi is the definition of pear shaped. In her old videos she's tiny on top and has quite full hips. With more weight, it goes straight to hips and thighs, and that's fine... but yet she continues to wear clothes that exaggerate it. Those short shapeless dresses have got to go!

law_wal
Learner
Learner

Post by law_wal »

Lossiebee wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:05 am
qwerty888 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:09 am
What baffles me is that after all these years of living and renting in London (their rent must be astronomical), they still haven't bought a place. You would think that they have the money (from Luxy Hair acquisition and the 5 min journal that keeps selling well). It's really odd.
I'm sure one day they'll address this question and have a great theory on why they still rent after all these years, something super philosophical like owning a house don't mix well with their so called minimalistic lifestyle or something like that. I'm sure they'll come up with a shitty excuse, same for education, they have a theory and excuse for everything.

They already did in this video:

To sum the s up: „Renting is better because we don’t know where we want to live in the future“

- Guess what Einstein, if you were rich, you would still buy a house and then move somewhere else whilst letting someone else live in it and pay you for it. 🤯

They just don’t have the money. I’m sorry but it’s easy to explain with them. If you don’t have a good sustainable source of income every now and then and you did not invest in a smart manner - well it won’t work out.

law_wal
Learner
Learner

Post by law_wal »

I am NOT a psychologist but it seems to me that she is stuck in the mindset of a teenager or a young person in general. This can occur when you experience severe trauma - you get stuck in the mindeste of the age you had the trauma.
I mean she behaves, talks, dresses like a girl in her early twenties would do and it does not fit her at all. She is a soon to be mid 30 woman with a child and a husband.

I don’t want to tell people how to be - it just seems so ODD with Mimi. Plus she never looks happy. I watched her videos a few years ago like 2013/14 and she was a sparkle of joy.

Now her eyes seem dead somehow. No life in there.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

Idk you guys but she looks bomb in that bikini. She clearly is bottom heavy. She should wear flared long skirts and all. She thinks she looks taller in those short dresses. Nope. I'd say take those finishing classes again Mimi.

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

law_wal wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:05 am
I am NOT a psychologist but it seems to me that she is stuck in the mindset of a teenager or a young person in general. This can occur when you experience severe trauma - you get stuck in the mindeste of the age you had the trauma.
I mean she behaves, talks, dresses like a girl in her early twenties would do and it does not fit her at all. She is a soon to be mid 30 woman with a child and a husband.

I don’t want to tell people how to be - it just seems so ODD with Mimi. Plus she never looks happy. I watched her videos a few years ago like 2013/14 and she was a sparkle of joy.

Now her eyes seem dead somehow. No life in there.
Exactly!!! That's why I keep thinking maybe she was molested as a child hence her resentment to her parents. Maybe it was a family member and her parents didn't do anything about it? Obviously, the 13/14 era was good to her, she was doing something creative with her sister, they opened a business that was taking off, her life was changing for the better...who wouldn't have that sparkle of joy. Now she's a stay at home mom with NO outlet, she's dying inside. I've said this before, but I truly hope she'll get help soon.

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:13 am
Idk you guys but she looks bomb in that bikini. She clearly is bottom heavy. She should wear flared long skirts and all. She thinks she looks taller in those short dresses. Nope. I'd say take those finishing classes again Mimi.
I definitely think she has a cute figure (especially for bikinis) but has NO CLUE how to dress her frame.

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

Also, I'm pretty sure this Soho place was comped as long as they showed it off in their stories!

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

I just watched their stories...soooooo they went there just for one night? wtf? This place was totally comped. One night, mid-week!

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

OMG I'm dying...another proof they read here...Alex talked about renting vs. owning on his stories. He said he doesn't even own a bike because it's less attachment!!! Um yeah buddy, so you're telling me you don't own a place to live because you don't want to be attached? Yeah, sure smart financial decision dumbass.

law_wal
Learner
Learner

Post by law_wal »

jajecznica wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:53 am
OMG I'm dying...another proof they read here...Alex talked about renting vs. owning on his stories. He said he doesn't even own a bike because it's less attachment!!! Um yeah buddy, so you're telling me you don't own a place to live because you don't want to be attached? Yeah, sure smart financial decision dumbass.

Ok. At this point it is more than obvious that they follow gg and actually it’s really sad. Probably they even have an account and write stuff about themselves.

That part by Alex about renting is beyond. How can you pretend to be an entrepreneur and not comprehend the simple logic of property > rent. You can fool your mindless minion followers but not grown up adults with a functioning brain.

I guess he wants to exaggerate now with renting in order to show that all of it is on purpose „vehicle of choice“ „renting house by choice“ - yeah, for sure, dude.

Ridiculous. And again egocentered Alex - there are people who need their car for driving to work or their kids to whatever activities. It’s not like everyone is renting a house in London for s*it with no outcome and has to „travel“ when the owners want to come home to their property. There are smart people who maybe live 10-30 minutes away from the city but own their property and by God this pays off.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Of course when we talk about how unflattering her dresses are she posts 'happiest when i'm wearing dresses' on instagram. You know what would make you even happier? finding better occupations than reading comments about yourself on the internet and sending passive aggressive messages via social media.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

jajecznica wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:46 am
Also, I'm pretty sure this Soho place was comped as long as they showed it off in their stories!
The ikonns don't consider something sponsored if they got it for free. Only if they get paid as well. That's why they say they are never sponsored... bec they don't count the free stuff.

Alex says he does not like to feel attached. He sure seems attached to his awful grey grandpa sweaters and glasses.

It often looks cold on days when Mimi wears dresses. People around her were bundled up a few days ago.

law_wal
Learner
Learner

Post by law_wal »

chefigata wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:27 pm
jajecznica wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:46 am
The ikonns don't consider something sponsored if they got it for free. Only if they get paid as well. That's why they say they are never sponsored... bec they don't count the free stuff.

Alex says he does not like to feel attached. He sure seems attached to his awful grey grandpa sweaters and glasses.

That comment about Alexes awful grey grandpa sweaters made me 😂👍🏻

Well, it does not matter what they „think“. It’s important what the law states. Currently still EU regulations are in place in GB therefore the rules other EU „infcluencers“ have to follow, apply to the Ikonns too.

They are so f fake. Mimis dancing in the fields was so cringeworthy. Omg this grown ass woman behaves like a child.

Post by Guest »

law_wal wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:46 am
jajecznica wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:53 am

Ok. At this point it is more than obvious that they follow gg and actually it’s really sad. Probably they even have an account and write stuff about themselves.

That part by Alex about renting is beyond. How can you pretend to be an entrepreneur and not comprehend the simple logic of property > rent. You can fool your mindless minion followers but not grown up adults with a functioning brain.

I guess he wants to exaggerate now with renting in order to show that all of it is on purpose „vehicle of choice“ „renting house by choice“ - yeah, for sure, dude.

Ridiculous. And again ego-centred Alex - there are people who need their car for driving to work or their kids to whatever activities. It’s not like everyone is renting a house in London for s*it with no outcome and has to „travel“ when the owners want to come home to their property. There are smart people who maybe live 10-30 minutes away from the city but own their property and by God this pays off.
That really made me laugh too!! They really can't even style it out to make it less obvious that they read here daily - it's like a compulsion, we challenge them here (I think this causes Alex 'COGNITIVE DISSONANCE' lol) and they have to get straight back out there to reaffirm their identity for themselves on Instagram. It's sooooo bizarre, what a surreal way to live.

They can't be sending the message out 'for us' because if we are here, we've seen through them, there is no point. Are they just getting these little disclaimers to any of our claims up on their accounts in case/before any of their 'fans' call them out too?' Or is it genuinely because they feel butt hurt that people comment on them unfavourably and their self esteem is so rooted in what others think that they have to answer to it. Genuinely wonder how people can live in that strange reality.....

There are influencers out there that know people don't like them but I'm sure successfully manage to ignore/dismiss/pay no mind to it - the Cons actively seek this page out and time and time again need to refute anything we say - when let's face it - we get it pretty right, hence the frustration that they DUPE other people who admire them, when actually we know the only thing they offer is smoke and mirrors of nothingness.

Drive a range rover and brag about it, then talk about how you are eco friendly because you ride a bike to your office 15 mins away, but take cabs everywhere else? Puhleaseeeeee, just stop. Stop green-washing everything and add some VALUE back into the word ECO. Also, who gives a shit if you rent if that suits you? It must have hurt his feelings because he is so determined to be viewed as monetary success by others that to point out ahem they could have invested a ton of money in property already (also who knows guys they may have non-instagramable properties that they charge overpriced rent for from mere civillians) that he straight away needed to justify it AND say that success is actually 'happiness' LOL

Which one is it then? What actually makes these two happy? Money. Trips to expensive places, expensive clothes, rich friends, podcasts about making money, podcasts about spending money, podcasts from other people who have made money, taking pretty pictures that show off their money....

They'll talk about gratitude until they are blue in the face but these two would be terrified of not having the comforts that they have got used to from their money - write home about gratitude when you're not in a 5* setting. If they are so grateful, why aren't they content? Why do they always need/want more?

Post by Guest »

Also people speculating about what happened to Mimi to make her so strange, I think it is the life she leads. It's arrested development. George Clooney said that fame stops you at the age in which it happens to you, e.g. you become a hollywood start at 21 and everyone starts licking your ass and saying yes to everything you do - then your experience post that isn't going to serve you. The years prior may count as you've had some rejection, struggle, mixed with people that challenge you and aren't just fans. The regular person out and about in society from 21 to 41 is going to live a real life. The 'celebrity' (especially if massively adored) is not going to end up with a well rounded experience come age 41 and they will probably stuck in the place they were in the beginning. That's why traditionally actors used to protect their privacy so much, they know if they start mixing their personal life with their persona that it's going to take away any normalcy. Think how sad Marilyn Monroe was....Norma Jean...(another name changer).

Hence, why when someone said Mimi has the habits of a teenager - I think this lifestyle is keeping her in that phase. Most teenagers go through a phase of heightened image obsession, starring in the mirror, wondering how big their bra size will be, hoping maybe they'll grow taller etc. Then you out into the world realise it's not high school anymore and your real friends don't care what shoes you are wearing, and begin the journey of letting that shit go and accepting what you are to some degree or another and that energy goes into other things. Mimi never got over it, and instagram culture just encourages it. The world is getting more image obsessed, but luckily some people are rebelling and offering a counter-culture to the typical images (the plus size models, Lena Dunham types) but Mimi just continues to not only be sucked in by it but actively perpetuate it.

I like Leyla and wondered if her judgement post on insta is because she reads here too? I'm sure she is no doubt protective of Mimi, but really - when I see my family behave like assholes, I tell them. Likewise for me. We all need people to tell us when we are out of line rather than just enable shitty behaviour. She could say 'Hey, I judge you saying you care about the environment but flying Mom out for a few days'. Judgement is necessary to make assessments. Writing here is a statement that I strongly reject what they promote and that doesn't mean I can't be empathetic with Mimi for the fact that she really doesn't seem very harmonious. It would be great if they could turn their content around, and make it more substantial, but mostly I think these two just need to go back to Kansas and have a time out from their weird social media bubble and maybe actually make a life rather than just document a half one, albeit very shiny looking. They have the money, go start another business, anonymously, if they must.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Everything has already been said. Just gonna leave the pictures here for future reference about ECO preaching.

The Cons do this: Image

While preaching this:

Meanwhile they flew Lala in to babysit for a night which she managed on her own when MeMe and Alex can’t. I’m gonna use MeMe’s favourite phrase at the moment - NOW LET THAT SINK IN.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”