Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
ScrumpDaddy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

Post by ScrumpDaddy »

Not sure if this has been said before. But she looks like Carol from Gossip Girl

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

She's just so unattractive to me and basically looks like a clown with her weird ass make up. I wonder if she brushes her boyfriend's eyebrows up too :rofl:

sonnonove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonnonove »

Today's video made me so anxious. I get that she's wearing makeup, but why not at least pat dry the sweat on her face? 😬
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I get wanting to wear make up at the gym to feel more confident, especially since she posts videos of her workouts. But damn her poor skin must be so angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Whitney

Post by Vodkab4noon »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:01 pm
sharkbaait wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:21 pm
I get wanting to wear make up at the gym to feel more confident, especially since she posts videos of her workouts. But damn her poor skin must be so angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt it... it would have reacted by now. A lot of women wear full faces of makeup to the gym without breaking out. I think it's definitely a case by case thing.

---

I'm so sick of the "holy heckinbob". Whit gives me children's-show-host-who-goes-crazy-and-murders-someone vibes sometimes.
:rofl: lol omg. I can totally see that happening.

Post by Guest »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:00 pm
Same. I can see her now, standing over someone's corpse with a bloody knife in her hand saying "Golly gosh-a-roonie, look what you made me do!"

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

her little phrases were cute at the start but if i heard more hot fire flames abbaroskis i might cry

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Hate abbarooskis lol. She also uses the word “demolish” a lot... and “your girl” ... wish she’d find some new phrases.

xsimplysweetx
Talker
Talker

Post by xsimplysweetx »

Whitney isn't the only one who does this, but I hate when she refers to things in 3rd person, like using "her" or "she."
For example, in her latest vid she talked about not liking leg day as much anymore and she said "she and I aren't on good terms"

Someone also commented something along the lines of "Ooh the side part is back. We missed her!!"

Idk why, it annoys me hahah.

Post by Guest »

So her new workout split video was decent, and I’m glad she’s trying new things like Yoga! But no matter how hard she tries, it’s still painfully obvious to me that she is not enjoying fitness anymore. Anyone else? She tries to act excited, but I don’t think the new workout split excites her and makes her ready for the gym everyday. She seemed to be forcing her enthusiasm in the video. “Our girl” is so burnt out...

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

Openmindedopinions wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:53 pm
So her new workout split video was decent, and I’m glad she’s trying new things like Yoga! But no matter how hard she tries, it’s still painfully obvious to me that she is not enjoying fitness anymore. Anyone else? She tries to act excited, but I don’t think the new workout split excites her and makes her ready for the gym everyday. She seemed to be forcing her enthusiasm in the video. “Our girl” is so burnt out...
I agree. I wonder if what she will do when she is ready to get off youtube?
lmaooo

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

lucasdevlin wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:13 pm
Vodkab4noon wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:00 pm
Same. I can see her now, standing over someone's corpse with a bloody knife in her hand saying "Golly gosh-a-roonie, look what you made me do!"
LMFAO.

I don’t actually see her being secretly insane but this was fucking hilarious lmao

Post by Guest »

I don't follow Whitney closely but her recent leg day video came up in my feed.

She really shouldn't be giving people tips of sumo deadlift form. It looks more like she's doing rdl's with a wide stance, which is why she feels in more in her hamstrings. Correctly performed sumo deadlifts generally are harder on your quads.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

Inky wrote: I don't follow Whitney closely but her recent leg day video came up in my feed.

She really shouldn't be giving people tips of sumo deadlift form. It looks more like she's doing rdl's with a wide stance, which is why she feels in more in her hamstrings. Correctly performed sumo deadlifts generally are harder on your quads.
She also never fully stands when she completes a squat because she said she can keep more constant tension in her glutes.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I generally have no issues with whit. Her personality makes everything fun, BUT am I the only one who is noticing her face seems look as if she got some fillers or something? Her face has been looking off lately...

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 pm
I generally have no issues with whit. Her personality makes everything fun, BUT am I the only one who is noticing her face seems look as if she got some fillers or something? Her face has been looking off lately...
I think she's just gaining weight and it's distributing all over. I don't think she looks bad and I also don't think she does anything but botox.
lmaooo

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

sonnonove wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm
Today's video made me so anxious. I get that she's wearing makeup, but why not at least pat dry the sweat on her face? 😬
Interesting, these brows make it look like she had a brow lift and they still havent settled

thotiana4life
Talker
Talker

Post by thotiana4life »

The workout she posted at Crunch today was so basic. I understand how she got instafamous but at this point all of her workouts on IG get sooooo repetitive and a lot of her squats have horrible form. In the 4th video of her insta post today she put a “split squat” with some split stance RDL and it is so cringe to watch. Why does she put her front leg sooooo freaking far in front of her. Does anyone also know why she only does sumo squats and not regular ones?? Maybe I missed her doing them but I feel like she only ever does sumo squats and it makes me wonder if she can’t just go a regular one?

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

thotiana4life wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm
The workout she posted at Crunch today was so basic. I understand how she got instafamous but at this point all of her workouts on IG get sooooo repetitive and a lot of her squats have horrible form. In the 4th video of her insta post today she put a “split squat” with some split stance RDL and it is so cringe to watch. Why does she put her front leg sooooo freaking far in front of her. Does anyone also know why she only does sumo squats and not regular ones?? Maybe I missed her doing them but I feel like she only ever does sumo squats and it makes me wonder if she can’t just go a regular one?
I'm just saying that her booty growth has been insane, so she is obviously doing SOMETHING right.
lmaooo

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Are sumo squats easier on the knees maybe?

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”