Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

fizzwizz12

Re: Kandee is Dancing with the Devil

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TacyCollini wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:14 am
Hi guys...didn't realize it was moving in here. I've been watching here, from about the top. I remember the shit show, about her begging for money to fight the court, in regards to Jordan...it was at that moment I realized something didn't add up...I googled the words "Kandee Johnson fraud" and the rest is history....how I found GG....I spent a lot of years just lurking, before my initial post. .....I found out that Scamdee wasn't a MUA, either....she lied about that...she made that up, as she went along. The offers came, as a snowball effect.

Not going to lie, I got a freaking kick out of all the trolls that have come through here, claiming to be someone...some were pretty hysterical.
they really where. they spiced up the joint. kinda wish this 4063 regardless of who it is... would come out with whatever the hell she was trying to tell us.

and hey friend! it's nice to see your name still.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady_Mary »

QueenE wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:52 am
NoelleM wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:29 pm
Did she get a bunch of botox? The new pictures from her nieces breakfast look bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah she looks bad in those photos :o

Eeeeew! Wtf is that hair colour?! Oh and don't get me started on the pillow face. Draw some whiskers n her cheeks and she can start to rival that crazy cat lady who wanted to turn herself into a feline

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

TacyCollini wrote:
Hi guys...didn't realize it was moving in here. I've been watching here, from about the top. I remember the shit show, about her begging for money to fight the court, in regards to Jordan...it was at that moment I realized something didn't add up...I googled the words "Kandee Johnson fraud" and the rest is history....how I found GG....I spent a lot of years just lurking, before my initial post. .....I found out that Scamdee wasn't a MUA, either....she lied about that...she made that up, as she went along. The offers came, as a snowball effect.

Not going to lie, I got a freaking kick out of all the trolls that have come through here, claiming to be someone...some were pretty hysterical.
Sorry for the double post.... ^^^ that reminds me of Trump somehow. Fake it till you make it has never applied more.

4063 can go suck a cock as far as i m concerned. She just hslted the conversation here

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:47 pm
TacyCollini wrote:

Sorry for the double post.... ^^^ that reminds me of Trump somehow. Fake it till you make it has never applied more.

4063 can go suck a cock as far as i m concerned. She just hslted the conversation here
hahaha, they probably are. well, at least we can make fun of the pillow faced princess
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

She was naturally pretty, no need of that crap, she ruined her perfectly fine face. What a pity.
See the picture she had professionally taken of her with mom and sis. They look good, good looking natural and ladies and then bam..pillow face. Next to them it's even more scary to watch.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:

Lol yeah seemed kind like kind of a desperate stretch...congratulations on the baby, btw! :tu: :love2:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:20 pm
TacyCollini wrote:

they really where. they spiced up the joint. kinda wish this 4063 regardless of who it is... would come out with whatever the hell she was trying to tell us.

and hey friend! it's nice to see your name still.

Hey! Thanks! My old ass is around. I don't follow a lot of gurus, so it kind of sucks, I have no where to go, in here....lol
I'm honestly surprised Kandee has any sense of relevancy...her channel is dead, at this point. Honesty. TMZ ? Lol did they realize she's yesterday? It's obvious she doesn't give a shit anymore....probably partying it up. Her and her " big butt" photos...someone make this trend go away...its beyond gross, at this point....

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

QueenE wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:53 am
She was naturally pretty, no need of that crap, she ruined her perfectly fine face. What a pity.
See the picture she had professionally taken of her with mom and sis. They look good, good looking natural and ladies and then bam..pillow face. Next to them it's even more scary to watch.
Lol she cares more about Hollywood and her appearance, then her dead channel....lol how much longer is she going to be able to ride this? It cant be that lucrative, at this point. There is no way she can afford her bills....she has a multi million dollar home....in California...it does not add up.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:53 pm
Lady_Mary wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:

hahaha, they probably are. well, at least we can make fun of the pillow faced princess
I know it's offtopic BUT F*CK YEAH FOR GINTAMA....yeah sorry I'm done xD
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^@tacycollini thanks :) she is precious!

Tbh, I have quit following ANY Beauty Guru. All of the old OGs I used to watch are either gone , irrelevant or twats now. I don't even enjoy Lisa Eldridge as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, she is still a wonderful artist and person at that, but I m not head over heels for her content anymore.It's all kinda blah to me. But then again - I have really found myself when it comes to make up. I don't do IG make up, I am more of a basic eyeshadow + liner girl . I dont bake, I rarely contour, i m going for a healthy rejuvenating look. I guess things change once you are in your thirties.

Sorry for the off-topic rambling....

Back to Kandee Leopard Pants: I also think she is eager to leave YT. She seems to be more into IG these days and is exploring her opportunities there. Is she trying to be an IG model? I dunno. I start to feel sorry for her. Her kids are rather grown up , the smallest is Ellie and i think she should just focus on supporting her daughter. Blake and Alani are going to be out of the house in 4 to 5 years as well. Jordan is a "model" now. whats left? in 10 to 11 years from now, she ll be an empty nester. And then what? Who knows she might pull in a third marriage just in time....

arrowdancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arrowdancer »

So, I’ve been a member for a long time, and lurk occasionally. I was here during the 4leaf/Duhast drama, and then when she resurfaced as HeddaHopper. A facebook memory popped up from about 10 years ago where I was praising Kandee (ugh, obviously before I knew the real Kandee!) and it reminded me of GG. I’ve been checking in occasionally since then.

I think that 4063, or Michelle, really is Dean/Barney/Kandee’s dad’s girlfriend (name, facebook, email all check out and there are a ton of photos of them together online - I know it makes me sound like a creeper), and I was all set to jump in and defend her using my own experience with GG - I forget about it for months at a time, so I can see where she may post and then forget. People getting pissed at her for not spilling her tea in a timely fashion might need to remember that lives don’t revolve around GG. That said, I’ve been going back and rereading some old threads from back in the day and I found this post by another member, which you can find here: viewtopic.php?p=2397225#p2397225
4063’s name is Michelle. Hmm…
And the other member is making me wary too. Always been interesting player in the Kandeeland game. They’re the one to announce Bobby married “4leaf”, they’re throwing the name Michelle up...

Coincidence? Or...???

I know I sound like a creeper and my apologies for that, but I start getting concerned AND start digging when in the past GoFundMe's came about and everything just seems super odd in general.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

arrowdancer wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 pm
So, I’ve been a member for a long time, and lurk occasionally. I was here during the 4leaf/Duhast drama, and then when she resurfaced as HeddaHopper. A facebook memory popped up from about 10 years ago where I was praising Kandee (ugh, obviously before I knew the real Kandee!) and it reminded me of GG. I’ve been checking in occasionally since then.

I think that 4063, or Michelle, really is Dean/Barney/Kandee’s dad’s girlfriend (name, facebook, email all check out and there are a ton of photos of them together online - I know it makes me sound like a creeper), and I was all set to jump in and defend her using my own experience with GG - I forget about it for months at a time, so I can see where she may post and then forget. People getting pissed at her for not spilling her tea in a timely fashion might need to remember that lives don’t revolve around GG. That said, I’ve been going back and rereading some old threads from back in the day and I found this post by another member, which you can find here: viewtopic.php?p=2397225#p2397225
And the other member is making me wary too. Always been interesting player in the Kandeeland game. They’re the one to announce Bobby married “4leaf”, they’re throwing the name Michelle up...

Coincidence? Or...???

I know I sound like a creeper and my apologies for that, but I start getting concerned AND start digging when in the past GoFundMe's came about and everything just seems super odd in general.
no no... not at all. you sound like someone who enjoys searching for the truth. :tu:

i just wanted her to spill her shit and be legit. for some reason people always say they have the info and then there's nada..nothing more.
again, i suppose i just would like her to be who she says she is. and glad you are still venturing around these parts. i took a long hiatus and then came back myself.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

arrowdancer wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Coincidence? Or...???

Oh yes, I noticed that too. Nobody ever mentioned the name Michelle, I didn't even know this woman existed. Yet her name is there in the middle of the thread drama.
Makes you wonder.

arrowdancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arrowdancer »

Good! I'm glad you look to me as someone who wants the truth rather than creeper. LOL. In some places going "IRL" is shamed upon, and I agree to a point. However when screencaps are posted and there isn't a big effort to cross off the names correctly it's almost as if someone is daring you to start digging. It could all be a trap. ;) I call all my digging insomnia probs. Oh lord. I can waste hours.
I remember years ago to the point where I spent so much time refreshing GG to see what new stuff the 'insider' had to say that nowadays I would love those hours back. I was hanging on every word. There was also so many questions that at one point I was legitimately concerned. Not necessarily for Kandee (cuz, like, I dont' like her LOL), but everyone was speculating if 4Leaf was Bobby and/or if someone was pretending to be him, the fake GoFundMe came about that I considered sending a PM to a real life family member of Bobby's and/or Kandee's siter. My reasoning was, if it's truly Bobby, dude needed some help. If it was someone pretending to be him, I just would like to know if someone was using my name and my story to try to scam people. I never did message anyone though, a few days later all the 4Leaf stuff came to life.
All this has me sooo curious. I just wanna know. And I don't even know why I want to know so badly. I hardly ever spend much time on youtube actually watching gurus or anything anymore and it's not like Kandee is all over the place like gonorrhea of the internet like before, so it's not like it really matters anymore. I remember in spurts. (Gimme a few weeks and I'm sure I'll forget about GG again lol). But I still want all the dirt for now.

I mean, I think 4063 is legit, but I'm wondering if we've known her longer, and as other names...

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

Hate to break the bad news I haven’t used any other names just 4063, when it comes to this sort of stuff I’m not tech savvy

arrowdancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arrowdancer »

4063 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:03 pm
Hate to break the bad news I haven’t used any other names just 4063, when it comes to this sort of stuff I’m not tech savvy

Why would it be bad news that you've not used other usernames? If that's the truth, wouldn't that reassuring that you're not trying to pull a fast one on all of us? I get not being tech savvy. With all do respect, I'd imagine you're about the same age as my mom (60s), and she can't even set up her phone to wifi or upload a picture to Facebook, so that I understand. Same with posting and not coming back in GG for a long time. I'm batting a thousand right now with remembering GG but I can't promise that'll be the same next week.

When you first started posting about being Kandee's dad's girlfriend (dating or whatever term you prefer), I looked through your post history because despite lurking on and off for a few years, I never remembered seeing you post. When you started posting more with the email screen shots, I thought,"Okay, there are pictures, names, screen caps...seems to check out." until I went back and read some old threads from a few years back when I seen the the name Michelle being mentioned. It raised some red flags. It's just too coincidental to not ask, even you have to admit that. All of a sudden a name that's never been brought up before has been brought up... and once things die down and people forget, it always seems like there is someone new to come around. Point is, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I think anyone who has frequented this forum is hesitant when there is someone claiming to know Kandee comes out of the woodwork. In the past, there have been lots of random people coming in with lots of salacious rumors that I know I've personally eaten up until something happens. Whether someone starts asking questions, or someone forgets to switch accounts and gets caught and then it's like, "crap. I got suckered again!" Making sure that doesn't happen this time.

I truly mean no disrespect, but I remember when things in the past came to light. I remember being truly concerned - who made the fake GoFundMe, is it a deranged fan, is it Bobby himself, or someone close to him? I mean, the fake GFM is fraud, right? Fraud, impersonation, it's almost grounds to let someone (law enforcement, even) know even if it does sound far fetched. "Yeah, this is happening on the internet and it seems weird." So this all just has me wondering and I'm just laying those concerns out there. Not like anyone here has forgotten what's happened in here before, but just a reminder...

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

arrowdancer wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:22 pm
4063 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Why would it be bad news that you've not used other usernames? If that's the truth, wouldn't that reassuring that you're not trying to pull a fast one on all of us? I get not being tech savvy. With all do respect, I'd imagine you're about the same age as my mom (60s), and she can't even set up her phone to wifi or upload a picture to Facebook, so that I understand. Same with posting and not coming back in GG for a long time. I'm batting a thousand right now with remembering GG but I can't promise that'll be the same next week.

When you first started posting about being Kandee's dad's girlfriend (dating or whatever term you prefer), I looked through your post history because despite lurking on and off for a few years, I never remembered seeing you post. When you started posting more with the email screen shots, I thought,"Okay, there are pictures, names, screen caps...seems to check out." until I went back and read some old threads from a few years back when I seen the the name Michelle being mentioned. It raised some red flags. It's just too coincidental to not ask, even you have to admit that. All of a sudden a name that's never been brought up before has been brought up... and once things die down and people forget, it always seems like there is someone new to come around. Point is, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I think anyone who has frequented this forum is hesitant when there is someone claiming to know Kandee comes out of the woodwork. In the past, there have been lots of random people coming in with lots of salacious rumors that I know I've personally eaten up until something happens. Whether someone starts asking questions, or someone forgets to switch accounts and gets caught and then it's like, "crap. I got suckered again!" Making sure that doesn't happen this time.

I truly mean no disrespect, but I remember when things in the past came to light. I remember being truly concerned - who made the fake GoFundMe, is it a deranged fan, is it Bobby himself, or someone close to him? I mean, the fake GFM is fraud, right? Fraud, impersonation, it's almost grounds to let someone (law enforcement, even) know even if it does sound far fetched. "Yeah, this is happening on the internet and it seems weird." So this all just has me wondering and I'm just laying those concerns out there. Not like anyone here has forgotten what's happened in here before, but just a reminder...

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

I like to thank you for defending me however I have a question for you how were you able to see my iG and Facebook posts when my accounts are set to private ? Are you someone I know or did know ?????

arrowdancer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arrowdancer »

Nope, don't know you at all.

You posted screencaps and didn't cross out names on a few. A quick search showed easily led to your facebook page, and even showed your twitter history where you've tweeted back and forth with Jasmine/jasminea1a, "Chrissy"/OnTheBease, and "Lily"/ShivaPossessor. I learned the hard way (when I was about 13 years old and swore to everyone that Justin Timberlake was my cousin) that even if something has been deleted on the internet, it's still there. Caching, screenshots. Even tweets deleted this morning are still on the internet ;). It'll always be there to haunt you. Likely forever. How embarrassing. (The good news is, I'm not the only long lost "cousin" of Justin Timberlake. In the grand scheme of things, a 13 year old swearing online she goes swimming at JT's house in his indoor pool is kinda normal :rofl: ) Beyond that, I had Mrs. Smith who reiterated CONSTANTLY that the only way to properly google search was to use quotation marks, not that I had to do it here.

Kind of like how if you search my username, chances are you'll find me in other places. Feel free to dig on me, because I don't really have anything to hide. You'll probably find my rarely updated blog, a gazillion pictures of my dog since she is the most important person in the world, and that I've lost 100lbs playing Dance Dance Revolution, hence the screen name ArrowDancer. You may find where places where I've been a total baby over something or another. It probably has something to do with food or not getting a coupon. My point is, you're likely not as hidden online as you think you are. Which kinda sucks for anyone. But if you're not tech savvy, you're most likely, definitely not as private and hidden online as you think. (Using my mom as an example again, I've had to un-public her FB account more times than I can count but she SWEARS she has everything friends only.)

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

@4063: Jesus fucking Christ on a stick!!!! Just spill that goddamn tea of yours or just click on the "x" on the top right corner of your screen. Talk about pulling teeth.... with you it's more like pulling each individual pubic hair with a pair of tweezers. Spit it out, ladilla de culo!

Return to “Kandee Johnson”