Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megadissappointedwithmarriage & Yerroutofajob Part 60

Post by Rebelle »

ggg wrote:
Rebelle wrote:It’s kind of tacky for rat to be wearing the wedding color when he’s not a groomsman. Or is it just me?
wait he’s not a groomsman? he’s wearing the exact same thing meg’s brother is wearing (who is one of the groomsman)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not according to Steph’s wedding website.

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 pm
Her hair looks beautiful here. Why was this not her wedding hairstyle? She looks so much better without that giant birds nest on the top of her head :tu:
That’s how she wanted to wear her hair for the wedding and then Anthony made her wear it a different way 🙄. I’m sorry, but your wedding is not the time to try out a completely new hairstyle that you’re not comfortable with. No wonder she was so self conscious.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 am
LemonBomb1 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 pm
Her hair looks beautiful here. Why was this not her wedding hairstyle? She looks so much better without that giant birds nest on the top of her head :tu:
That’s how she wanted to wear her hair for the wedding and then Anthony made her wear it a different way 🙄. I’m sorry, but your wedding is not the time to try out a completely new hairstyle that you’re not comfortable with. No wonder she was so self conscious.
I get wanting to do things to make the person you are with happy, but there are certain instances where it’s ridiculous. You need to maintain your individuality. If she wore her hair like that I am willing to bet Anthony would have liked it more because she would have been happier. Then again, Anthony probably hasn’t ever let her know that she is beautiful to him no matter what. My boyfriend has said that he is not fond of tattoos, but he has also told me that he doesn’t mind me getting more because he knows they make me happy, and he knows it’s my style which he doesn’t try to change.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Meg is the kind of person who solely relies on other people to form her identity so it's not surprising. She can't think or do anything on her own.

Post by Guest »

Rebelle wrote:
ggg wrote:
Rebelle wrote:It’s kind of tacky for rat to be wearing the wedding color when he’s not a groomsman. Or is it just me?
wait he’s not a groomsman? he’s wearing the exact same thing meg’s brother is wearing (who is one of the groomsman)

Not according to Steph’s wedding website.
wow he’s a dumbass. lol
maybe he wanted to pretend because this entire family and being apart of it is such a fantasy come true for him. i noticed on some random picture of steph’s where she’s with her husband and kroh mom and dad that anthony commented
“love this pic bro. family” he’s weird & embarrassing

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

I clicked on megs main YouTube channel earlier and has anyone else noticed there’s quite a few baby related videos in her YouTube liked videos? Hasn’t this girl ever been told the more you stress about trying to get pregnant the less likely it’ll happen? I know people who have tried as soon as they got pregnant but we’re just chilled about it like if it happens it happens we’re not gonna stress if it doesn’t happen within such a timeframe

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

Smegma being super awkward talking to guests and touching her sister wife signature hairdo. Meanwhile Rat’s nowhere near, think he might’ve been doing some research on his phone. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

RoseGoldie wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:31 pm
Smegma being super awkward talking to guests and touching her sister wife signature hairdo. Meanwhile Rat’s nowhere near, think he might’ve been doing some research on his phone. :roll:
Did you see the picture where she’s walking down the aisle after the other bridesmaids ? They are all smiling and she looks like she’d rather be anywhere else

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Observer12 wrote:
RoseGoldie wrote:
Did you see the picture where she’s walking down the aisle after the other bridesmaids ? They are all smiling and she looks like she’d rather be anywhere else
It’s bc the event isnt about or revolving around her.

Kiki55
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki55 »

Oh what a party pooper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Kiki55 wrote:Oh what a party pooper
Wow. Fucking typical tho: the other girls are standing there genuinely smiling and happy for the bride then u have miserable Eeyore Meg standing there looking so unhappy and bitter. Smh. Such a snobby twat.

Post by Guest »

Observer12 wrote:
RoseGoldie wrote:
Where’s this pic?

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Kiki55 wrote:Oh what a party pooper
Wow her hair looks pretty here. Her wedding photos look like a helmet with how much hair spray is in her hair. How embarrassing.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:09 pm
Observerdelete2 wrote: Did you see the picture where she’s walking down the aisle after the other bridesmaids ? They are all smiling and she looks like she’d rather be anywhere else
Where’s this pic?

On insta search #readytoregan and some woman named Kathie has uploaded a few pictures it’s in the collecting where it shows the drinks table

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Observerdelete2 wrote:
its katelyn bro wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:09 pm
Where’s this pic?

On insta search #readytoregan and some woman named Kathie has uploaded a few pictures it’s in the collecting where it shows the drinks table

Post by Guest »

Rebelle wrote:
Observerdelete2 wrote: On insta search #readytoregan and some woman named Kathie has uploaded a few pictures it’s in the collecting where it shows the drinks table
the two older men on the front right. how meg wishes anthony would look at her Image

ladygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by ladygaga »

I genuinely feel if Meg was with a man that motivated her and made her feel smart, she’d be such a different person. Rat talks down to her and it shows in her entire demeanor always

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

ladygaga wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:34 pm
I genuinely feel if Meg was with a man that motivated her and made her feel smart, she’d be such a different person. Rat talks down to her and it shows in her entire demeanor always

I agree with this. I know meg is no saint and has several flaws herself but if you have someone, especially your partner who is supposed to love and cherish you, mentally beating you down for years and years, not to mention the cheating scandal, then that will certainly wear on a person and change them. She was such a different, happier person when she was with Brandon and even in the beginning of her and Rats relationship when he used to kiss her ass and put her on a pedestal.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

kettlebelle wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:14 am
ladygaga wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:34 pm

I agree with this. I know meg is no saint and has several flaws herself but if you have someone, especially your partner who is supposed to love and cherish you, mentally beating you down for years and years, not to mention the cheating scandal, then that will certainly wear on a person and change them. She was such a different, happier person when she was with Brandon and even in the beginning of her and Rats relationship when he used to kiss her ass and put her on a pedestal.
I think that too. Considering in her last Q&A she said something about how he always tells her she’s beautiful it’s like... really? Because in that vlog recently he only took her out because she looked pretty dressed up and the asked for a reward?🤨. Which I don’t know if she just ended up buying him that pc instead as a reward or if that’s what he meant. I think the worse decision she ever made was leaving Brandon and getting with this rat. She would’ve been a completely different person with someone who actually loved her.

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

Kiki55 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:24 pm
Oh what a party pooper
The girl on Meg's left w/the lighter colored dress (is that Erin?) looks AMAZING! There's no way Meg doesn't feel 100% inferior to these ladies, who all have careers and genuine happiness. Meg can fake it all she wants for the internet, but she's not fooling anyone but her dumb minions.

Return to “Megan Leigh”