Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Post by secretumbrella96 »

happylemon wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 pm
leopardprint wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 am
Did you see her Wildflower Case collab? I just got it in my e-mail from Wildflower and it is awful!

https://www.wildflowercases.com/collect ... UmgzIn0%3D
They're not so great... I could see them possibly appealing to her younger audience (like middle/high school age) but for that price point? She's going to have a hard time selling them. Congratulations on getting collabs but she (or her management) never seems to have her main audience in mind when making them. Your product, designs, and prices need to appeal to the demographic that you're selling too.
Her partnerships' patterns is really telling. She'll have cutesy design/packaging that appeals to tweens/teens, but the price point of what an adult with a disposable income can afford. Like the overpriced Gliette Venus razors or her Honey Pop line.

Her team really banks everything on her teen audience begging their parents to buy it for them (minus the few teens who may save up their allowance/work money).

Wildflower cases are typically more expensive so I'm not surprised by the price. I just wish her design was something most adults would want to buy...

mootilda23
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by mootilda23 »

quietcat6 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:31 pm
Why is she always laying and sitting on the bare floor in her apartment? Like she has furniture, right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Trying to be like Trisha? She is headed that way.

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

I've always felt that the Honey Pop name was stolen from Skinny Pop (popcorn). Since Remi is not very original it seems likely. Odd name for a beauty product & the mask has nothing to do with popping pimples.

Post by Guest »

summerday wrote:
Star_player2delete wrote:
summerday wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:05 pm
Her phone case is reeeeeeally similar to the one Tara came out with a while ago... except Tara did it better. I don't like Tara, but if I were her I'd be a little bit irritated lol.

Not surprising that she gained 9 lbs, you can see it in her shoulders, upper arms, and fupa. But this is Remi, so she's probably lying, so she probably actually gained like 13 or 15 lbs. When is she going to realize that that "doctor" is a hack.
Yes!!!
But the Dr himself said 9lbs so IDK if he was lying or what.

I think it's funny how Alisha looks the same or actually more fit and both of them spent the entire month together.
It definitely shows how restrictive Remi was initially which is why she gained so much back when she did fall off. And her whole thing with sticking to this fad diet he's got her on isn't the best thing in the world.

She even showed what her new diet looks like and I personally think it's still restrictive.
There's no variation, it's the same meals all day and she can swap some out but it's still the same, no wonder she binges when she does have a cheat meal. I'd hate having to eat the same meals all day just to fit in a size 8.

I wish someone could just shake her into the reality that all she really needs to do is not be so restrictive and be in a calorie deficit. She can still have junk food in moderation and she won't have to binge it all down the one time she does choose to have a cheat meal.
Additionally, she really needs to either cut down on the alcohol or the clubbing. You don't have to be shitface drunk to enjoy at the club with your friends. Sis can still have a drink or two and let loose.
Oh ok, I didn't know that the doctor said 9 lbs... so I guess it's true.

Agree that Alisha somehow looks so much better than before. I remember thinking that Alisha was so unfortunate looking and now I think there's nothing wrong with her looks...idk it made me wonder if she had a nose job or something. Maybe because Remi is so orange and is always in unflattering clothes that don't fit and has those terrible extensions that that makes Alisha look better?
Hmm yes, I felt the same for Alisha and tbf I still do. But she does look more fit so good for her.

I cackled when the Dr said "you give me so much content to work with", he already knows sis will fall off the bandwagon more than once especially considering he's got her on such a restrictive diet. So of course he's excited for all this content, he's gonna make so much money off of her as a patient.

It was so annoying how she overplayed how ok she was with it. There's a limit to how many times you can say you're ok, if you're actually ok with what's happened.
Her attitude seemed so fake especially in the car after the appointment, it was so obvious she was annoyed at herself but since she wants to show that she loves food and has a good relationship with food, "it's a part of life".
I'd have bought her whole "it's a part of life" thing if she just mentioned it once and let it go, it felt like she was just reassuring herself the entire time than trying to spread the message that it's okay to fall off and gain some weight, just push yourself and get back on the grind.

She did not seem serious at all during the appointment, it was just her trying to portray this "I don't care" attitude and that's probably why she fell off the bandwagon on the first place. It's really not the best attitude in the world, yes have fun and eat whatever but you didn't have to eat that whole pretzel, you could've had a bit of everything on there and have satisfied your cravings.
It would've been so much more relatable if she did come on and say "I'm not ok with the weight I gained. I did have fun, but I'm a bit annoyed I gained so much back because I guess I was restricting my eating."
Additionally, her cheat meals sounds like she's eating enough for two. That really isn't the best, especially since she has her cheat meals after a night out. So that's basically so many calories in one go, and I don't think she really thinks about it.

Post by Guest »

I’m watching her ex BFF Tara Michelle’s vlog which features her boyfriend.
And on the right of the video is Remi’s “I gained weight” video with her weird expression face in the thumbnail (does she really think that’s cute...?)

Remi must be livid - Tara is kinda living her dream life (ie. tall boyfriend and skinny queen lol).

sunreighs
Learner
Learner

Post by sunreighs »

Everyone’s been tagging Tara in the comments of Remi’s phone case announcement on Instagram. Considering the timing of this post, I’m gonna take this as shade @ Remi lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

sunreighs wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:49 am
Everyone’s been tagging Tara in the comments of Remi’s phone case announcement on Instagram. Considering the timing of this post, I’m gonna take this as shade @ Remi lol
Yep! I would say it’s subtle shade for sure, I saw Tara’s picture first promoting her phone case again and thought oh that’s random but when I saw Remi’s phone case it made sense.

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

It’s was really obvious that she’s not okay with the weight she gained... as any of us would be 🤷🏽‍♀️ But she had to be a fake queen and go all preachy.... girl we know you’re not happy with it and it’s more relatable to be honest with yourself and then go from there... ughhhg I just hate fake positivity!

Post by Guest »

Nearly all of Remi's youtube uploads from the past 1-2 years has been about her weightloss. Unforunately weightloss stalls, especially if it's done in a reckless way (honestly WHO has time for 2-3 training sessions PER DAY?). Her constant over-exercising and undereating/overeating (she's admitted to skipping meals often & sometimes taking photos of meals to pretend she was eating and later throwing it in the bin... so wasteful) is bound to hit her in the face sooner or later (apparently sooner since she gained 9lbs in such a short time because her metabolism is SHOT).
I honestly wonder what will happen to her in the next 2 years because how further can she go on her 'weightloss journey'? Are you going to workout 4 times Remi? Eat only 2 vegetables because you're 'allergic' to everything else?
She needs to take a hard look at herself and realise weightloss won't bring her joy, happiness or whatever fulfilment she's chasing after.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

so... that huge plate of fries on her insta story is part of her new meal plan?

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Im not sure if I believe this whole 9lbs thing. You can really see the weight gain in her face, she almost has a double chin again. Does only 9 POUNDS do that to you?

Poor Remi. She needs to realize how her body is made that it is not meant for binges and huge cheat meals. She is not Alisha who is naturally average sized to the point of being able to fade in and out of dieting with not a lot of repercussions.

She was a big girl and will have to realize this healthy eating is for life! You cannot eat giant pretzels with hot dogs and salami on it. Damn save atleast half of it for later girl lol.

lambandlion
Learner
Learner

Post by lambandlion »

Drinking and giant fries last night. She’s just confused. It’s okay If her priorities aren’t weight loss right now. She should really attempt balance and maintenance. Try to not gain or lose while partying and attempt to make room for the junk she wants, and then after a couple weeks she could start slowly taking some things away or eating smaller portions of the same things. Otherwise she’s going to keep climbing. We all know the partying won’t stop, so neither will the weight gain.

Post by Guest »

lambandlion wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:50 am
Drinking and giant fries last night. She’s just confused. It’s okay If her priorities aren’t weight loss right now. She should really attempt balance and maintenance. Try to not gain or lose while partying and attempt to make room for the junk she wants, and then after a couple weeks she could start slowly taking some things away or eating smaller portions of the same things. Otherwise she’s going to keep climbing. We all know the partying won’t stop, so neither will the weight gain.

Yes exactly!!
She's even admitted that her cheat meals are the meals she orders after a night out. So considering the amount she parties she should really slowly stop giving into her cravings as much as she does.
Of course party as much as you want, but you don't necessarily have to binge out on a meal for two just because you're hung over. I'd say if she's partying 5 out of 7 days, she can always have her cheat meals maybe on two nights, so one on the first and then maybe the fifth night of going out.
So that way, even though she's technically having two cheat meals a week they aren't back to back.

I'm guessing she's got the mentality of oh I've already fallen off I might as well get back into it later on, instead of the much healthier mentality of ok I've fallen off but I can pick myself back up right now and make healthier choices right now and not wait for tomorrow or next week, etc. Even though she's been preaching differently on her videos.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's skipping meals again after hearing her results from the appointment.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I wonder if she parties so much so she CAN overeat afterwards. She gives herself that permission to eat because she's so drunk and can use that for an excuse. So maybe she drinks so much knowing that she can use that as the excuse to eat.

She is such a mess.

lambandlion
Learner
Learner

Post by lambandlion »

quietcat6 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:49 am
I wonder if she parties so much so she CAN overeat afterwards. She gives herself that permission to eat because she's so drunk and can use that for an excuse. So maybe she drinks so much knowing that she can use that as the excuse to eat.

She is such a mess.

This is so interesting!!!! And does seem likely. I feel like she’s always used food as a comfort thing. The way she talked about that pretzel lmao. And if she’s indulging in other areas of her life, of course she’s going to want to indulge here too. Food still has power over here. In PB, Alisha once mentioned how she sees food as just fuel now, and she’s happier now that she can eat a lot of the good stuff and doesn’t have to restrict. Remi needs to look at it that way. If she *enjoyed* tomatoes and dressing-less salad, this wouldn’t be an issue. But she doesn’t. So either she needs to change her perception of what food should be or turn to a different “diet.”

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Saying "only 9lb" is very vague, since we have to add
to it whatever else she lost in the first place after losing muscle tone because she didn't excersice as much.
Looks fuller because she ganed at least 9 pounds of water and fat = volume.

Maybe that is why this time she wasn't so so sososo happy to let the world now her fat %

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Star23 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:41 pm
I've always felt that the Honey Pop name was stolen from Skinny Pop (popcorn). Since Remi is not very original it seems likely. Odd name for a beauty product & the mask has nothing to do with popping pimples.
It could also be stolen from Haley Pham’s “Girly POP”

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

lambandlion wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:44 am
quietcat6 wrote:

She is such a mess.

This is so interesting!!!! And does seem likely. I feel like she’s always used food as a comfort thing. The way she talked about that pretzel lmao. And if she’s indulging in other areas of her life, of course she’s going to want to indulge here too. Food still has power over here. In PB, Alisha once mentioned how she sees food as just fuel now, and she’s happier now that she can eat a lot of the good stuff and doesn’t have to restrict. Remi needs to look at it that way. If she *enjoyed* tomatoes and dressing-less salad, this wouldn’t be an issue. But she doesn’t. So either she needs to change her perception of what food should be or turn to a different “diet.”

I feel like Remi thinks she is Stephanie Buttermore with the new fitness obsession and binges she thinks her body can handle lmao.

But on a more serious note I think Remi should start making healthy meals that are more filling so her body can actually have the fuel it needs. For instance, all I ever see her make is salads don’t get me wrong salads are great and healthy but would it hurt if she added a portion of brown or white rice? Just so that she can feel filled... otherwise she’ll just keep binging.. this nutritionist sure is getting his coins. All she’s gotta do is be in a caloric deficit not a super restrictive diet plan which she’s clearly failing to fulfil! This “healthy” relationship with food she thinks she has is clearly non-existent she said eating that pretzel changed her life.. tf? A damn pretzel? 😂

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

quietcat6 wrote:

She is such a mess.

That DR. was SHOOK reading her scale!

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

This is so old news but I just saw that remi copied her office from sierra furtado, she didn't even mention this, did she???

Return to “MissRemiAshten”