MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Post by quietcat6 »

I dont think this was meant as a funny compliment, Remi. LauraDIY is def laughing at you, not with. But Remi still retweets it like she thinks its flattering. Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

Remi has another “HUGE!! The most EXCITING THING IN MY CAREER SO FAR” announcement tomorrow that is a “dream come true”

It’s a phone case.
She probably has a colab with wildflower cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

kittykat94 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 pm
Remi has another “HUGE!! The most EXCITING THING IN MY CAREER SO FAR” announcement tomorrow that is a “dream come true”

It’s a phone case.

Yep this is my guess too. Wildflower phone case collab.

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Maybe it's shaving cream to go with the razor...and she decorated half the can. Lol

NorthernPrincess
Learner
Learner

Post by NorthernPrincess »

kittykat94 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 pm

It’s a phone case.

YOU CALLED IT! I’m dying :rofl:

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

Guys I don’t know if this is click bait (haven’t watched yet)
But you were all right and girllllll we been knewww
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

leopardprint
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by leopardprint »

Did you see her Wildflower Case collab? I just got it in my e-mail from Wildflower and it is awful!

https://www.wildflowercases.com/collect ... UmgzIn0%3D
Last edited by leopardprint on Fri May 17, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

lambandlion
Learner
Learner

Post by lambandlion »

She gained nine pounds ... in one month. Poor thing needs to stop with the restrictive diets and learn BALANCE. Who wants these guidelines forever?? If a “doctor” told me I had to suck one of my meals from a plastic packet daily, I’d laugh in their face.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I'm so sick of that "content, baby, contnt" line. Wasn't it that guy Alec she went on the fake first date to Disney with who said that first? After she screwed him over by claiming he was a clout demon, and he said she was doing anything to get that content, baby, content? She can't even come up with a real catch phrase that is her own!

Post by Guest »

Justreading4fun wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:13 am
Guys I don’t know if this is click bait (haven’t watched yet)
But you were all right and girllllll we been knewww
It's so obvious from her face, lol.
I've been rewatching and noticed how her face got more bloated or idk fatter than literally months ago.
I'm not surprised.

I haven't watched yet either. But yeah been knewwww🤣🤣

lilazn04
Learner
Learner

Post by lilazn04 »

Of course her phone case represents ways to get fat while trying to balance it with work out LOL

Girl, you gained weight is because of what you’re eating on your cheat days and the extreme amount of alcohol intake you get whenever you go out to party. Haha I’m surprised your nutritionist didn’t tell you about how alcohol can make you FAT

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

$37 for ONE phone case?? Wow

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Her phone case is reeeeeeally similar to the one Tara came out with a while ago... except Tara did it better. I don't like Tara, but if I were her I'd be a little bit irritated lol.

Not surprising that she gained 9 lbs, you can see it in her shoulders, upper arms, and fupa. But this is Remi, so she's probably lying, so she probably actually gained like 13 or 15 lbs. When is she going to realize that that "doctor" is a hack.

happylemon
Learner
Learner

Post by happylemon »

leopardprint wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:23 am
Did you see her Wildflower Case collab? I just got it in my e-mail from Wildflower and it is awful!

https://www.wildflowercases.com/collect ... UmgzIn0%3D
They're not so great... I could see them possibly appealing to her younger audience (like middle/high school age) but for that price point? She's going to have a hard time selling them. Congratulations on getting collabs but she (or her management) never seems to have her main audience in mind when making them. Your product, designs, and prices need to appeal to the demographic that you're selling too.
Queen Latifah, give me strength!

lilazn04
Learner
Learner

Post by lilazn04 »

Hmm maybe she should start doing what Eli is doing since he looks like he def lost weight. Haha he probably isn’t trying as hard as remi either

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

If she was using the Nike Run App that she CLAIMS she has been using... she wouldnt have gained all that weight so fast.

Post by Guest »

summerday wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:05 pm
Her phone case is reeeeeeally similar to the one Tara came out with a while ago... except Tara did it better. I don't like Tara, but if I were her I'd be a little bit irritated lol.

Not surprising that she gained 9 lbs, you can see it in her shoulders, upper arms, and fupa. But this is Remi, so she's probably lying, so she probably actually gained like 13 or 15 lbs. When is she going to realize that that "doctor" is a hack.
Yes!!!
But the Dr himself said 9lbs so IDK if he was lying or what.

I think it's funny how Alisha looks the same or actually more fit and both of them spent the entire month together.
It definitely shows how restrictive Remi was initially which is why she gained so much back when she did fall off. And her whole thing with sticking to this fad diet he's got her on isn't the best thing in the world.

She even showed what her new diet looks like and I personally think it's still restrictive.
There's no variation, it's the same meals all day and she can swap some out but it's still the same, no wonder she binges when she does have a cheat meal. I'd hate having to eat the same meals all day just to fit in a size 8.

I wish someone could just shake her into the reality that all she really needs to do is not be so restrictive and be in a calorie deficit. She can still have junk food in moderation and she won't have to binge it all down the one time she does choose to have a cheat meal.
Additionally, she really needs to either cut down on the alcohol or the clubbing. You don't have to be shitface drunk to enjoy at the club with your friends. Sis can still have a drink or two and let loose.

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Star_player2delete wrote:
summerday wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Yes!!!
But the Dr himself said 9lbs so IDK if he was lying or what.

I think it's funny how Alisha looks the same or actually more fit and both of them spent the entire month together.
It definitely shows how restrictive Remi was initially which is why she gained so much back when she did fall off. And her whole thing with sticking to this fad diet he's got her on isn't the best thing in the world.

She even showed what her new diet looks like and I personally think it's still restrictive.
There's no variation, it's the same meals all day and she can swap some out but it's still the same, no wonder she binges when she does have a cheat meal. I'd hate having to eat the same meals all day just to fit in a size 8.

I wish someone could just shake her into the reality that all she really needs to do is not be so restrictive and be in a calorie deficit. She can still have junk food in moderation and she won't have to binge it all down the one time she does choose to have a cheat meal.
Additionally, she really needs to either cut down on the alcohol or the clubbing. You don't have to be shitface drunk to enjoy at the club with your friends. Sis can still have a drink or two and let loose.
Oh ok, I didn't know that the doctor said 9 lbs... so I guess it's true.

Agree that Alisha somehow looks so much better than before. I remember thinking that Alisha was so unfortunate looking and now I think there's nothing wrong with her looks...idk it made me wonder if she had a nose job or something. Maybe because Remi is so orange and is always in unflattering clothes that don't fit and has those terrible extensions that that makes Alisha look better?

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

9lbs!!? Does that include the 4lbs she gained from her initial appointment? The real number is probably 20lbs

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Why is she always laying and sitting on the bare floor in her apartment? Like she has furniture, right?

Return to “MissRemiAshten”