Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 23)

Post by Mosie926 »

liz72 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:54 pm
winter_ wrote:Any GG users in NYC gunna take one for the team and go to the pop up?
Lol I'm trying to get my teenage brother to go with me so at least I have a teen with me. Might pop in (or look on from across the street) Sunday. I'll report back if Jeff/David falls madly in love with me and sweep me away to join the vlog squad!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Waiting to hear about how you and Jeff locked eyes and fell madly in love. Then you telling us your moving to LA to be closer to your new boyfriend. Can't wait to see you in future vlogs!
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Dobrica wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:52 pm
pandry wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:41 pm
Is it true that you left because of all the datalia worshipping @dobrica
I can neither confirm nor deny.
Nah its cause I said Liza is gay which is highly upsetting for poor Dobrica.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

I know this has been posted before, but look at all our Ladies. They all look so pretty and I'm happy Suzy was included.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango »

Teacup30 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 pm
SalsaTango wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:27 pm
soccerlover1876 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:46 pm
Natalie's outfit is lowkey ugly. I know bike shorts are in rn but that is not flattering. This is just my opinion, I know people can wear whatever tf makes them happy.

I wonder why they didn't ask the fan to just wait to post the photo if they were going to go through the trouble to hide the tags. I'm sure they would listen. Also why would David ask about Hawaii specifically on his story if he wants it to be a secret. Whatever it is, I'm excited to see the footage.
The secret probably had to do with Jason's mom being there with them.
On the last podcast (the one before today's) he talked about marrying Jason's mom to become a legal citizen in the country and told Jason he would marry her in secret, and then tell him after the fact, and then have a big proper wedding in Hawaii. Maybe he wants to pull a prank on Jason.
Plot twist, Natalie objects and demands to David marry her instead.
Doube plot twist
The minister asks if anyone objects, and Liza swoops in at last minute to stop the wedding. Only to be tackled by her former assistant who says that she wants her back and she still loves her.
David seeing how devastating and heartbreaking a relationship between boss/assistant can become, calls of the wedding and rides off into the sunset.
The next day in NY, he is a no-show for his own pop-up store.
Weeks later, the Squad finds out he left for Slovakia and can never return to the US.
He married a slovakian farmer, and will live the rest of his life chasing goats and milking dogs, or the other way around.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

SalsaTango wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:13 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 pm
SalsaTango wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:27 pm
soccerlover1876 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:46 pm
Natalie's outfit is lowkey ugly. I know bike shorts are in rn but that is not flattering. This is just my opinion, I know people can wear whatever tf makes them happy.

I wonder why they didn't ask the fan to just wait to post the photo if they were going to go through the trouble to hide the tags. I'm sure they would listen. Also why would David ask about Hawaii specifically on his story if he wants it to be a secret. Whatever it is, I'm excited to see the footage.
The secret probably had to do with Jason's mom being there with them.
On the last podcast (the one before today's) he talked about marrying Jason's mom to become a legal citizen in the country and told Jason he would marry her in secret, and then tell him after the fact, and then have a big proper wedding in Hawaii. Maybe he wants to pull a prank on Jason.
Plot twist, Natalie objects and demands to David marry her instead.
Doube plot twist
The minister asks if anyone objects, and Liza swoops in at last minute to stop the wedding. Only to be tackled by her former assistant who says that she wants her back and she still loves her.
David seeing how devastating and heartbreaking a relationship between boss/assistant can become, calls of the wedding and rides off into the sunset.
The next day in NY, he is a no-show for his own pop-up store.
Weeks later, the Squad finds out he left for Slovakia and can never return to the US.
He married a slovakian farmer, and will live the rest of his life chasing goats and milking dogs, or the other way around.
Ann Marie swoops in and professes her undying love for Liza. Tells her she is sorry for[insert reason they broke up] and she can't live her life without Liza. David CONSIDERED moving to Slovakia, but realized the man he loves is here in the US. He professes his undying love to Jeff and the marry 14 months later. Zane is mad he missed his chance at being David's husband.

Post by Guest »

I know David can't marry Mrs. Nash because immigration would be all over it as a sham marriage, but omg how I'd laugh if she won out over all the insta models slobbering over David. We *did* suspect he likes older women (tongue-in-cheek), and Mrs. Nash is a sweetheart (totally serious).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

Following <3

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

David marrying Natalie for citizenship seems like the most believable in terms of convincing immigration. So it's obvious they totally ran away to tie the knot and took Jason's mom as the witness because nobody else would be able to keep quiet about it. Natalie/David just married merch will of course be debuted at the pop up.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

berryfrezh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 pm
David marrying Natalie for citizenship seems like the most believable in terms of convincing immigration. So it's obvious they totally ran away to tie the knot and took Jason's mom as the witness because nobody else would be able to keep quiet about it. Natalie/David just married merch will of course be debuted at the pop up.
Natalie's tweets confirm this theory.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Mosie926 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:03 pm
Only because you are holding out for David and Jeff confirming their secret relationship.
Yes!
Teacup30 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:10 pm
Yes!

Love you both, btw. How've you been?

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

berryfrezh wrote:
Maybe a side by side pic of the Valentine's Day pic with a modern pic...swoons.

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 »

Not sure if anyone's brought it up, but I know there was a lot of speculation about whether Carly and Erin would still be pro-James, play dumb, ignore it, etc.

I thought her recap of the situation on Couple of Issues was pretty fair. About as impartial as you would expect for their podcast being pretty neutral, but to my ear her lean was more towards Tati than James. She acknowledged that her personal experience with him was pleasant, but definitely didn't defend him.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Dobrica wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:46 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:03 pm
Only because you are holding out for David and Jeff confirming their secret relationship.
Yes!
Teacup30 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:10 pm
Yes!

Love you both, btw. How've you been?
Dobs, wondering why you have been MIA. Missing you like crazy, love you too <3

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

I usually defend her because I like her but Kristen is a legit psychopath after seeing this

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

stujegipho wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:00 pm
I usually defend her because I like her but Kristen is a legit psychopath after seeing this
I dislike Kristen and this made my eye twitch, dafuq is this nonsense?

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

Dobrikwasalltherage wrote: I know David can't marry Mrs. Nash because immigration would be all over it as a sham marriage, but omg how I'd laugh if she won out over all the insta models slobbering over David. We *did* suspect he likes older women (tongue-in-cheek), and Mrs. Nash is a sweetheart (totally serious).
i want that photo framed plz and thx

Post by Guest »

part of thinks they aren't in hawaii but rather in boston.... mrs. nash couldn't physically do the super bowl... how is she gonna fly all the way to hawaii without her son to watch out for her?

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Mosie926 wrote:
berryfrezh wrote:
Was thinking the Valentine's Day picture with Mr. & Mrs. Dobrik on it somewhere. Fans would eat that up, heck they'd eat anything with that picture up.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

berryfrezh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
berryfrezh wrote:
Was thinking the Valentine's Day picture with Mr. & Mrs. Dobrik on it somewhere. Fans would eat that up, heck they'd eat anything with that picture up.
True true, you are 100% correct.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

Dobrikwasalltherage wrote: I know David can't marry Mrs. Nash because immigration would be all over it as a sham marriage, but omg how I'd laugh if she won out over all the insta models slobbering over David. We *did* suspect he likes older women (tongue-in-cheek), and Mrs. Nash is a sweetheart (totally serious).
Aww
I love his lil belly.
#TEAMMOSIE

Return to “David Dobrik”