Dustin Dailey

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Dustin Dailey

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Y'all did I miss something - when did Dustbag hit 74k subs on you tube?? WOW I guess being a Jeffree Star ass kisser is working out well for all of these drama channels. Holy shit

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hunter_boots »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:36 am
Y'all did I miss something - when did Dustbag hit 74k subs on you tube?? WOW I guess being a Jeffree Star ass kisser is working out well for all of these drama channels. Holy shit
Its from the James charles drama. All the drama channels are gaining 1-3k subs a day right now. They arent people who will continue to watch them after it all dies down. But they dont care, even though views are more important than sub count.
Lol at Dustin burning a sweatshirt, he spent his money on. That really showed Gabriel :roll: he could have donated it to Goodwill.
Divafied / Blueberry Pancakes Fly Me To The Moon

caribbean_girl06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by caribbean_girl06 »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:23 am
Ol Dustbin has now resorted to BURNING Gabriel Zamora merch and wearing TeaShill merch in his video as he 'defends' his 'friend'. How funny is it that a guy who clearly spends time editing his videos and trying to be funny STILL is nowhere near 100k when my girl As Told By Kenya, who doesn't NEED any gimmicks, has soared over the 100k mark easily in the past few days.

Give it up Dustbin, you don't have the personality, you don't have the humour, you don't have the investigation skills, you don't have the eloquence and you just don't have IT full stop.
🔝THIS🔝

Ok, first time posting here but ol’ time lurker of this thread. I can’t hold it anymore 😭😭 That guy omg he’s so pathetic trying to leech subscribers from TS is beyond laughable. Notice how his pals surpassing him over the 100k in a few hours/ days due to JC’s Scandal and him & Ali stay the same, again pathetic!.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Well he better make as many James Charles videos as possible cuz one this dies down he’s gonna go back to struggling for views and waiting for the next Dramageddon to kick off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:36 am
He funnels any of the meager adsense he does get in into buying subs. I guarantee it. Dustbin can't handle having so few subs in comparison to his "friends". :roll:

Post by Guest »

Lmao someone is still mad Preacher Monn didn’t want to do a collab with him when they were pals. I can’t imagine why. I guarantee Rich probably didn’t want to either but was afraid Dusty would expose him too.

Good to know Duster can watch videos from his ex friends about the Trisha/Nikocado drama but hasn’t put one out himself. He probably hasn’t decided whether he wants to suck Trisha’s ass or not.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

breaddelete117 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 pm
Lmao someone is still mad Preacher Monn didn’t want to do a collab with him when they were pals. I can’t imagine why. I guarantee Rich probably didn’t want to either but was afraid Dusty would expose him too.

Good to know Duster can watch videos from his ex friends about the Trisha/Nikocado drama but hasn’t put one out himself. He probably hasn’t decided whether he wants to suck Trisha’s ass or not.
I hate Shamu Monn too but why would anyone WANT to collab with Dustbin? What does he add to a video other than standing there like a spare prick at a wedding, pouting his lips thinking he's looking hot when in reality he looks like a melted Mr Potato head.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Peter Pan Monn had the forsight to know that collab would have brought zero value or views to his channel. Plus I think the 2 of them on screen together would result in them losing subs from the ugliness and boredom

Probably burning him up to see Peter on track to hit 200k and he’s struggling to hit 100k and we know his channel with stagnate for another 3 years

He needs to trim that scraggly beard. He’s starting to look like a Billy goat

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

Haha Dustbag just posted a new video -- and he is sooooo butt hurt. He is yelling and clapping his hands just like Trisha.

He is so bothered from the comments on his Trisha video. Love it!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

That video is big yikes. People are annoyed with him because he didn't even report half the story. Like you didn't mention the way she treated him after the ghosting. Dustin is just pretending he's not a giant Trish ass kisser. We know you'd jump at the chance to hangout with that whale.

Post by Guest »

Duster has zero integrity when it comes to people he likes doing shady shit. For someone who made a video last year shading his then pal Preacher Monn for going easy on Trisha that is exactly what Duster is doing right now. but last year all she did was say bad shit about drama channels. now additional details come out about how shitty she acted towards someone but he wants to play word games to give her a pass. So much for keeping it real. His twitter ranting is just comical. When Trisha tweeted at him the other day she tagged the wrong account. That's about as much shit she gives about Duster that she wouldn't bother to tag the correct account. Mr 136 IQ is just deflecting and he knows exactly what he is doing. I can't imagine why at this point these channels just want to suck up to her. She's awful.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Dustbag is feeling “hisself” (how he pronounces it haha) Cuz 2 of his Jeffree dick sucking videos hit a million views. Congrats! Eating J’s asshole finally hit the jackpot. Hopefully you can now move out of the trailer park. But don’t spend it all in one place cuz you will go back to irrelevancy really soon. The tide is turning on people defending Jeffree

I know this isn’t his thread but I love the fact that Broke Prada gonna stay broke hahahahaha

Post by Guest »

Did he post and then delete a video? He needs some chamomile tea to calm his ass down based on his tweets. Like damn, seems like there are some serious anger issues going on just because people are telling him he’s full of shit. No one is invalidating your feelings they are just hitting you with facts you are ignoring. Stan Trisha all you want but at least be upfront that you give no fucks about the shit she does. Mr Unbothered, as usual, is very bothered!

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

Yes, he deleted the video where he went on a rant. Dont hate me, but i actually agree with him on this particular drama. Both Trisha and Nick are trash. Why the hell did Nick continue to make plans and travel to LA without a concrete confirmation. She was ghosting him before he even purchased his ticket. Trisha should have just told him she changed her mind, instead of just leaving him hanging. Now Nick is saying that he just wants an apology, not for the ghosting, but for dragging his name through the mud. Yet no one has provided any proof that she has been dogging him for 2 years. Supposedly these were all on younow? He wasnt even on her radar. In the first video he manipulated what she said then "cleared it up" in the next video. Trisha lied and said she had been watching him for months when she later denied it. The whole thing is a shit show. Nick is desperate for attention, as is Trisha. I actually appreciated Dustin's take on it. Though I still think that he would have never made the video if she still followed him on twitter.

And for the love of all that is holy. Dustin, learn to use the correct tense of see.
It's not: "I screamed when I seen this."
It is: "I screamed when I saw this."
You ignorant hillbilly!
Divafied / Blueberry Pancakes Fly Me To The Moon

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

Hunter_boots wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Yes, he deleted the video where he went on a rant. Dont hate me, but i actually agree with him on this particular drama. Both Trisha and Nick are trash. Why the hell did Nick continue to make plans and travel to LA without a concrete confirmation. She was ghosting him before he even purchased his ticket. Trisha should have just told him she changed her mind, instead of just leaving him hanging. Now Nick is saying that he just wants an apology, not for the ghosting, but for dragging his name through the mud. Yet no one has provided any proof that she has been dogging him for 2 years. Supposedly these were all on younow? He wasnt even on her radar. In the first video he manipulated what she said then "cleared it up" in the next video. Trisha lied and said she had been watching him for months when she later denied it. The whole thing is a shit show. Nick is desperate for attention, as is Trisha. I actually appreciated Dustin's take on it. Though I still think that he would have never made the video if she still followed him on twitter.

And for the love of all that is holy. Dustin, learn to use the correct tense of see.
It's not: "I screamed when I seen this."
It is: "I screamed when I saw this."
You ignorant hillbilly!
Dude, I dated someone who said that whole "seen" thing instead of "saw" and hell yeah, I tried to teach him the right way to say it. He didn't understand. We broke up. Not for that lol but for many other trashy things. Guess where he was from?

Post by Guest »

Dustbag and Teabag had another twitter spat earlier. She dropped this little gem that I thought was interesting.

tvd3.png

Once again Mr I-keep-It-💯 shades other people for changing their opinion in videos to please others but apparently does it himself. Now I wonder what influencer he sided with privately but not publicly. Hmm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

JFC I thought he’d be happy about his 2 videos hitting over 1 mill while Ice cold tea slag only got one and is fucking struggling to post part 2. Why are they always gunning for each other? it’s fucking bizarre

And semi annually made me chuckle cuz I know we said that here. Point 1 for Dustballsack

We know it’s Jeffree that pays his bills. Sorry Tea plastic surgery addict Slag - not everyone is kept woman who can afford to post every half century. Some drama channels have to suck Jeffree’s dick and cock to pay the bills. Do you know how much a tub of Mountain Dew costs?!!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I don't think Jeffree pays them.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Payroll is a metaphor I think it's been explained many times..he gives them access, statements, receipts, tea - which they can use for content which in turn makes money. He's not stupid enough to hand over cash

Although he did buy Bitch Lux a Cartier bracelet worth more than some people's cars so in that case I would consider that a direct payment

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
breaddelete117 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 pm

I hate Shamu Monn too but why would anyone WANT to collab with Dustbin? What does he add to a video other than standing there like a spare prick at a wedding, pouting his lips thinking he's looking hot when in reality he looks like a melted Mr Potato head.
SHAMU MONN :rofl:

Return to “Dustin Dailey”