HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

Post by lolita_blah »

em-snow wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:54 am
Who would lie about how many hours she had to push?? some comments in here are just negative for the sake of being negative. And yes considering what she has been through she said it was a positive experience so let's chill out ya'all!
I can not believe that I'm defending Lilly lol. It's the end of the world!
Who’s being negative, I spoke an opinion (not negative) and then followed it with a fact (again not negative) lots of people lies about lots of things how would I ever know the reasons why BUT I didn’t say she was lying did I? You did. I just said I wasn’t so sure on that based on my knowledge of labour and delivery.

You’re the only one being negative twisting my words and putting your own negative spin on them.
Jeeez.. who are you and why are you angry? Just chill gurl

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:01 am
So just to know from the start, is that a banned topic- If she choses to feed her baby human or cow milk?

I think we all know it's just a matter of days before she announces 'I tried breastfeeding but wasn't producing enough milk, so had to top up with formula'

What if it's free sponsored cow milk?

Is it only topics that make other women feel guilt/shame that are off limits to discuss?
I don't understand why there would be guilt or shame around a c-section or not breastfeeding but obviously others do. I'm not going to police anyone if they discuss it again. I'll just ignore these topics if they come up as her 'taking the easy option'.

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

lolita_blah wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:01 am
em-snow wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:54 am
Who would lie about how many hours she had to push?? some comments in here are just negative for the sake of being negative. And yes considering what she has been through she said it was a positive experience so let's chill out ya'all!
I can not believe that I'm defending Lilly lol. It's the end of the world!
Who’s being negative, I spoke an opinion (not negative) and then followed it with a fact (again not negative) lots of people lies about lots of things how would I ever know the reasons why BUT I didn’t say she was lying did I? You did. I just said I wasn’t so sure on that based on my knowledge of labour and delivery.

You’re the only one being negative twisting my words and putting your own negative spin on them.
Jeeez.. who are you and why are you angry? Just chill gurl

What in gods name 🤣 I am not angry in the slightest (I’m genuinely baffled by this) why are you determined to view me so negatively?

I literally wrote that in the most lighthearted manner maybe you need to remember things come across far differently in print than they do in spoken word, I’m not speaking to you I’m writing to you therefore if you’re choosing to view this as angry or negative then really that’s your outlook on life seeping through not mine.

What I wrote is factual, honest and polite. And in response to your comment on my actions which I think is fair don’t you? Unsure as to why you’re deflecting and refusing to acknowledge that instead choosing to write posts on my character?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Every time a Youtuber gives birth, I find myself unfollowing their respective GG threads.
It gets messy to say the least. Everybody shares their own labour/breastfeeding/etc experiences and at the same time overly sensitive nitpicking every little thing. It's seriously like walking on eggshells, which is why I haven't even shared my opinion as everybody's being so jumpy. And that really sucks.
Not to sound insensitive, but I don't really understand the need to share your own experiences giving birth, etc as surely there are other places to discuss them with other women who either want to have kids/expecting them/already have them?
This is a thread about Lily and I wish we would only discuss her. Youtubers go through a lot of the things we do and we don't compare every little thing as these threads aren't about us!
Anyways, just my two cents, but I had to get this off my chest.

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

Sorry I'm going to chime in here. I'm all for lively debate but can we not shame anyone in anyway? We have veered as off topic here as the thread which was admin'd on Fleurs thread ironically on the topic of pregnancy. Mods came in here and commented. I feel this is needed here so we can all get along. This is not a defence of Lily but don't judge unless you have walked a mile in their shoes as the saying goes.

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

Honestly some people are completely removing the fun out of discussing Lily. There are so many things to criticize her for, but I don't think we know anything about her medical and personal history to talk about the choices she made. This thread (like it happened before with other BGs) will turn into a discussion about parenting choices, people sharing long personal stories, that would lead nowhere.

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs »

gretucci wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:58 am
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:41 am
GeorgeePorgee wrote:My money's on 'emergency' (too lazy to keep pushing) c-section.
It's called 'labour' for a reason. Just knew she wouldn't be able to hack it. Took the easy way out....like flogging stuff online instead of working.
Um what, easy way out? A c-section after 4 hours and with a back-to-back baby? Not a Lily defender, far from it, but you make no sense

A c-section is not an easy way out
THIS. She had a long labour to begin with, and 4 hours of pushing sounds incredibly long, she must have been beyond exhausted by that point. No one can say she didnt even try, im surprised they even let her try to push for 4 hours. And everyone who says C section is the easy way out is welcome to go and have an abdominal surgery tomorrow and have great fun.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Off the labour topic - Do we think she will give in and become more of a mummy blogger in about a year because it is easy money compared to...whatever the fuck she's doing now?

Also I feel like she would've called a son Grey too, but with a different second name, or is that just me?

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

saurusofha wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm
Off the labour topic - Do we think she will give in and become more of a mummy blogger in about a year because it is easy money compared to...whatever the fuck she's doing now?

Also I feel like she would've called a son Grey too, but with a different second name, or is that just me?
Surprisingly I hate it far less for a boy, don’t ask me why I just do lol! Like short for Grayson would be cute, Luna is just a lovely name it pains me to see it second to Grey lol I do think Luna Grey flows a lot better too, sounds more melodic than Grey Luna which sounds like a type of animal or paint colour

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

meg1912 wrote:Every time a Youtuber gives birth, I find myself unfollowing their respective GG threads. Image
It gets messy to say the least. Everybody shares their own labour/breastfeeding/etc experiences and at the same time overly sensitive nitpicking every little thing. It's seriously like walking on eggshells, which is why I haven't even shared my opinion as everybody's being so jumpy. And that really sucks. Image
Not to sound insensitive, but I don't really understand the need to share your own experiences giving birth, etc as surely there are other places to discuss them with other women who either want to have kids/expecting them/already have them?
This is a thread about Lily and I wish we would only discuss her. Youtubers go through a lot of the things we do and we don't compare every little thing as these threads aren't about us!
Always saying the right thing Meg. People need to calm down and stop being jumpy as you said and projecting their own insecurities all over the place.

On topic: I seriously hope for a miracle and that this life changing moment does actually change somethings in her for the better. Of course she will not become little miss sunshine over night... but maybe try and stop moaning about every single first wold problem in her life..

:love2:

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

saurusofha wrote:

If Johnson & Johnson, Pampers etc approach her in the next few weeks she'll say yes because it's easy money. Of course she'll state that she would never work with a brand she didn't feel passionate about. Advertising baby products is very lucrative

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

lolita_blah wrote:
meg1912 wrote:Every time a Youtuber gives birth, I find myself unfollowing their respective GG threads. Image
It gets messy to say the least. Everybody shares their own labour/breastfeeding/etc experiences and at the same time overly sensitive nitpicking every little thing. It's seriously like walking on eggshells, which is why I haven't even shared my opinion as everybody's being so jumpy. And that really sucks. Image
Always saying the right thing Meg. People need to calm down and stop being jumpy as you said and projecting their own insecurities all over the place.

On topic: I seriously hope for a miracle and that this life changing moment does actually change somethings in her for the better. Of course she will not become little miss sunshine over night... but maybe try and stop moaning about every single first wold problem in her life..

You're too kind, Lolita! Image
I mean, I speak for myself when I say that I see GG as a place to unwind/have fun making Youtuber edits (Image) and discuss said Youtuber after a stressful day, most definitely not to have everything nitpicked.
Like yourself, I too am hopeful Lily will soften up and become less entitled although I kind of doubt it tbh. Image But you never know!

Oofduh
Talker
Talker

Post by Oofduh »

em-snow wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:51 pm
saurusofha wrote:

Surprisingly I hate it far less for a boy, don’t ask me why I just do lol! Like short for Grayson would be cute, Luna is just a lovely name it pains me to see it second to Grey lol I do think Luna Grey flows a lot better too, sounds more melodic than Grey Luna which sounds like a type of animal or paint colour
Agreed as far as liking it more for a boy, but still doesn't go well with their surname.
As I said before it reminds me of the documentary & movie "Grey Gardens" or a color type of parakeet (budgie).

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Anyone remember which names did she say she liked but didn’t wanna use?

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
So just to know from the start, is that a banned topic- If she choses to feed her baby human or cow milk?

I think we all know it's just a matter of days before she announces 'I tried breastfeeding but wasn't producing enough milk, so had to top up with formula'

Is it only topics that make other women feel guilt/shame that are off limits to discuss?
Formula isn't cow milk, just so you know. You don't feed a baby cow milk at all until they're over 1.

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

I definitely think she will become or try to become a mummy blogger, gives her a lot more content. It was obvious before she became pregnant she was running out of ideas.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

She's back on Insta stories this morning - grumpy face and cold pizza breakfast wohoo! Said she's going home today so I guess she'll be sharing more stories now.
ImageImageImageImage

EllieK
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieK »

litnerd wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

Formula isn't cow milk, just so you know. You don't feed a baby cow milk at all until they're over 1.
There is milk in formula - it may not be the main ingredient but formula has milk powder in it
Sorry I know it’s totally off topic haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Can you please stop with the crap that has nothing to do with Lily?
I am not a mother and I do not care for breastfeeding, formula, birth stories. Please start another topic elsewhere.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

litnerd wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

Of course it is! Formula is powdered cows milk (amongst other things) Please don't post incorrect/misleading statements.Image

Return to “Lily Pebbles”