ManipulativeBloatedTearlessTroll4AvocadoDeflection Part 92

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManipulativeBloatedTearlessTroll4AvocadoDeflection Part 92

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

berryfrezh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 pm
Still trying to catch up from the past few days but all I want to point out is I keep seeing all these, 'Shane is her friend,' comments. She had to literally go on Twitter to beg for an invite to his wedding, is that what y'all call friendship even in Paidass's world?

Btw whoever came up with Paidass is my hero.
She did? Omg where 😂
:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

steph88x wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:48 pm
I wish perez knew all there is to know about trisha because he had no problem calling her out on things which was great, but as soon as she said the racist thing he shouldve asked about her saying the n word all over the place and why she started speaking ebonics as soon as she put that fucking wig on

and the pills story. she went from a bottle of prozac, to a third of the bottle to maybe 10 pills, maybe 8..... like i believe her to a certain extent about the 5150 but i think she just got drunk and acted out of it just to get to the hospital just for jasons attention. even the fact that hes been talking to her all these months isnt cause he loves her, its cause he was probably scared she would kill herself

also he shouldve said you obviously do know how to say nickocados name because youve said it repeatedly many times in various younow streams and its all over the place in videos online so try again sweetie
Exactly I just said the same thing in my post!
She could barely keep up with her lies in this video and it shows.
I wish Perez came prepared with receipts in this interview, he did okay but he could’ve done a better job calling her out on her shit.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:17 pm
steph88x wrote:
I wish perez knew all there is to know about trisha because he had no problem calling her out on things which was great, but as soon as she said the racist thing he shouldve asked about her saying the n word all over the place and why she started speaking ebonics as soon as she put that fucking wig on

and the pills story. she went from a bottle of prozac, to a third of the bottle to maybe 10 pills, maybe 8..... like i believe her to a certain extent about the 5150 but i think she just got drunk and acted out of it just to get to the hospital just for jasons attention. even the fact that hes been talking to her all these months isnt cause he loves her, its cause he was probably scared she would kill herself

also he shouldve said you obviously do know how to say nickocados name because youve said it repeatedly many times in various younow streams and its all over the place in videos online so try again sweetie
Exactly I just said the same thing in my post!
She could barely keep up with her lies in this video and it shows.
I wish Perez came prepared with receipts in this interview, he did okay but he could’ve done a better job calling her out on her shit.
sorry. this thread has been rapidly moving i can hardly keep up with all the drama :rofl: :rofl:

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

Talltales wrote:
So that video is worth watching just to see her flubbering and barely make it up the stairs lol

Can’t believe she okayed that scene
No, save yourself. I accidentally watched because I thought it was an Amberlynn Reid workout video. 😎

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Twitter is locked again.

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

absofused wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:43 pm
In the Perez interview she downed "a quarter of the bottle".
"Maybe ten pills. Is that a lot?"
*shocked Perez* "yeah.. "
"Oh so maybe eight I didn't count"

Wasnt it 1 pill in her explanation vid? 🙄
What a fucking disgusting thing to lie about.

By her own description they never even put her into a room until she started acting mentally unstable. She went to the hospital and they PUT HER IN A HALLWAY. Cedar's is the best hospital in LA and is highly trained in dealing with overdoses (as you can imagine being in West Hollywood) If she actually overdosed they would have been treating her the MOMENT she came in. 10 percs and alcohol can literally put you in a coma, can cause a heart attack...

If she took 10 pills, hell if she even took 4 and mixed them with alcohol she wouldn't be able to MOVE at all, she'd barely be conscious let alone be running and screaming through the hospital...or making fucking phone calls. It's very clear the hospital didn't think she overdosed, they would have keep her for more than 6-8 hours if they did...high doses of percocet can lead to liver failure in a few days if not monitored.

Obviously you can look all this stuff up yourself, I've done research on this in the past which is how I know a bit about it. The first link on Google when you search "alcohol and percocet" gives a good summary - https://blackbearrehab.com/percocet-abu ... -overdose/

Which apparently Trisha couldn't even do a damn Google search before she performed this manipulative lie.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Also she said her subscription box isn’t even every month, it’s every other month that you’ll get a box... like what?
I hope nobody buys that shit especially if it’s only every other month that you’re getting a box.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:13 pm
Also I don’t think Jordan really acts like a manager with her. I think she just pays him to have that title.
Because in the Perez interview she said she doesn’t run any of her videos by him. And when she asked him if she should do the Perez interview all he said was “idk”.
Lmao he’s just there to get paid. He’s not a real manager to her like he is to Tana. He’s just collecting a paycheck.
Any idea how much managers of YTbers get? Like is it always a certain percent or what. I've always wondered this.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Allyforyou wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:24 pm
absofused wrote:

By her own description they never even put her into a room until she started acting mentally unstable. She went to the hospital and they PUT HER IN A HALLWAY. Cedar's is the best hospital in LA and is highly trained in dealing with overdoses (as you can imagine being in West Hollywood) If she actually overdosed they would have been treating her the MOMENT she came in. 10 percs and alcohol can literally put you in a coma, can cause a heart attack...

If she took 10 pills, hell if she even took 4 and mixed them with alcohol she wouldn't be able to MOVE at all, she'd barely be conscious let alone be running and screaming through the hospital...or making fucking phone calls. It's very clear the hospital didn't think she overdosed, they would have keep her for more than 6-8 hours if they did...high doses of percocet can lead to liver failure in a few days if not monitored.

Obviously you can look all this stuff up yourself, I've done research on this in the past which is how I know a bit about it. The first link on Google when you search "alcohol and percocet" gives a good summary - https://blackbearrehab.com/percocet-abu ... -overdose/

Which apparently Trisha couldn't even do a damn Google search before she performed this manipulative lie.

I mean she’s probably been taking them for months or even years so she’s probably built up a tolerance.
I used to be addicted to opiates and eventually I’d have to take a lot to even feel anything. Mixing it with alcohol is very dangerous though depending on how much you take, but if she really did take 8-10 pills and depending on how much she drank she probably would’ve passed out. That’s what happened with me, tolerance or not. She really can’t keep her lies straight. She probably just had a panic attack about the Jason thing, who knows if she even actually took drugs like she said, she probably was just suicidal and wanted to get attention so she got Adam to call 911.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

This is also gonna sound dumb but like where would she even get percocet from?
she has no reason to have ever been prescribed it and she doesnt seem like the type to go out looking for a drug dealer.
its highly possible of course, everyone does shit on the down low but i just dont see it in her.. she sits at home all night isolated eating dominos thats what i imagine her life is

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

steph88x wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:29 pm
she has no reason to have ever been prescribed it and she doesnt seem like the type to go out looking for a drug dealer.
its highly possible of course, everyone does shit on the down low but i just dont see it in her.. she sits at home all night isolated eating dominos thats what i imagine her life is
She lives in LA and opiates are everywhere right now. She could literally walk to her nearest 7-11 and ask a random guy. I doubt it though. I think she gets it from someone she knows that's an acquaintance, her mom, or a shady doctor.

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

Whats crazy is opiates usually have appetite loss as a side effect. Oops guess that didnt happen for her

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Ewww! shudderrrrr at the gross over-sized pig tongue. :shock:
And the nasty porker has its hooves on its crotch :?

Such a music video Pro. Look at those moves and shapes she's throwing :lol: :lol:

You can see why they shot this in the dark! She's not looking her best :?

Impressive Chin-Neck :D Looks a little like a Bull-Frog :x

Her lack of effort in the opening scene was unbelievable. Maybe she hadn't been fed watered and changed, but of course, she came to life for her testosterone-fuelled make-believe sex scene! Cheered on by Ex-Jason and Vlog Squad Dave ;)

Jason never missing a photo opportunity $$$$$$$

And David is just here for the VIEWS AND HIS VLOG! 🎥 🎥 🎬 🎬
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

i honestly dont even see her as being a person who likes drinking. she eats such bland dry food, theres no way she likes the taste of alcohol. she probably only likes champagne
i dont know to me everything she does is fake so i question everything i guess :lol:

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

WalterMitty wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Such a music video Pro. Look at those moves and shapes she's throwing :lol: :lol:

i didnt watch the video omg she didnt even do her hair in these scenes? so nasty looks like no makeup too
is she wearing some kind of girdle? my god wtf is going on with all the spillage of lumps :o :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:

I mean she’s probably been taking them for months or even years so she’s probably built up a tolerance.
I used to be addicted to opiates and eventually I’d have to take a lot to even feel anything. Mixing it with alcohol is very dangerous though depending on how much you take, but if she really did take 8-10 pills and depending on how much she drank she probably would’ve passed out. That’s what happened with me, tolerance or not. She really can’t keep her lies straight. She probably just had a panic attack about the Jason thing, who knows if she even actually took drugs like she said, she probably was just suicidal and wanted to get attention so she got Adam to call 911.
yeah I think she took ONE and had a panic attack over Jason and then thought ending up in the hospital would send him running back to her (and she was right...cause why would he think she would go THIS low?)...she got Adam scared enough to call 911.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Allyforyou wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:24 pm
absofused wrote:

Wow. I am glad you quit before you ended up doing heroin because prescription opiates almost always lead to heroin. I hope you're doing well now! It's extremely hard to get clean from opiates. I'm sure we all know tons of people who passed away from heroin overdoses :(
That's why her bullshit is enraging. She thinks popping Percs is a game and a good way to get attention. She's a complete POS.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:15 pm
berryfrezh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 pm
Still trying to catch up from the past few days but all I want to point out is I keep seeing all these, 'Shane is her friend,' comments. She had to literally go on Twitter to beg for an invite to his wedding, is that what y'all call friendship even in Paidass's world?

Btw whoever came up with Paidass is my hero.
She did? Omg where 😂
I'm not on Twitter I just remember seeing it posted either here or on Shane's subreddit when the engagement was announced. She was begging to be a bridesmaid not to actually be invited to the wedding itself out right but I see them as one in the same really.

If someone who uses Twitter knows what tweets I'm talking about please help a girl out and share them! She made a few tweets about Shane's engagement that was cringey as hell in the desperate look at me I'm his friend this is my milestone also kind of way.

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

all part of her games and manipulation, bitch ain’t addicted to shit except drive thrus and attention.

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

inexhaustible wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:36 pm
steph88x wrote:
She lives in LA and opiates are everywhere right now. She could literally walk to her nearest 7-11 and ask a random guy. I doubt it though. I think she gets it from someone she knows that's an acquaintance, her mom, or a shady doctor.
yeah you're right cause the detail of having a BOTTLE of it too means she probably didn't just get a few of them from someone on the street or at a party...someone was prescribed it, for her to have the whole bottle in hand.

BUT I doubt it's even true anyway.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”