GraceIsn'tReallyFatUK - Busy writing thicc dissertations - Part 5

koala7
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GraceIsn'tReallyFatUK - Busy writing thicc dissertations - Part 5

Post by koala7 »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:I think her PTSD might stem from the car accident she was in when she was younger which cause her to end her gymnastics career. I know she talked about it in one of her early videos and she said it was very traumatizing for her
Don't know if that is the case here, but I hate it when these Youtubers throw around disorders and self-diagnose. Something can bring very bad memories and sadness without it actually being PTSD.

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

Spid wrote:
raspberet99 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:56 am
shishtarsalma wrote:
Spid wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:21 am
The PTSD was supposedly due to Aaron wasn't it? It was nothing to do with the launches.
wait where did aaron come from? cliche but isnt he so last year. Image
I don’t think she ever explained the PTSD and quite sure she said she wouldn’t, so I’m not sure on that one either! Anyone have any insight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She first started mentioning it after they broke up and I thought she implied at the time it was something to do with him. I may have my wires crossed, anyone else who was in this thread at the time remember?
Thing about PTSD is that it can develop years after the trauma happened. Could totally be the car accident. How are her driving lessons going? Did she pass or did she quit? She used to post quite a bit about her driving lessons but I haven’t heard her talk about them in a while now...

As someone with PTSD I can’t imagine someone faking it for whatever reasons. Want to hate on Grace for a lot of things, but if she said she is/was in therapy for PTSD I’m not going to doubt that.

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

I have C-PTSD and I have dated someone who claimed to have PTSD which his friends later confirmed was bogus as well as a friend I had in the military who told me there was no combat where this guy was sent when he was (turns out he was just a narcissistic sociopath... I make good choices). He would purposely trigger my PTSD and use it to manipulate me or to make me out to be nuts to other people (I now dont tell anyone I'm dating about my PTSD immediately). People lie about and do all sorts of things for various reasons, but it's also possible she developed anxiety and not PTSD as a result of the car crash. Trauma can trigger other mental illnesses, especially if you're genetically predisposed to mood disorders or anxiety disorders. I truly wouldn't wish PTSD on anyone, but shes a disgusting person if shes lying about this for attention. I wonder if someone told her PTSD is an anxiety disorder so she assumes if shes anxious and has been in a traumatic accident she automatically has PTSD? Either way, I have a feeling shes self diagnosed but obviously theres no way to know for sure.
I will say, anyone who's been managing PTSD for a time should be fully aware of what happens when you subject yourself to unnecessarilary heavy workloads/stress. Theres no way anyone who has any awareness would be dumb enough to launch businesses this close to finals or be planning trips during classes. It's honestly infuriating because most people with PTSD are missing class due to PTSD symptoms preventing them from functioning or getting sick as a result of a compromised immune system from chronic high stress and peofs arent always understanding.

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

mental health issues seem to be a “thing” now and people throw around the word depression, anxiety, suicide quite lightly, (guilty) but grace may or may not be self diagnosing. i feel like shes one of those people who take her health so seriously and ensures shes taking her meds and anything else she needs but she may also lie about ptsd for sympathy like she lied about all those essays and said her fexofenadine tablets were for asthma i think which someone on here picked up and incorrect. so i wouldnt hold it against her, she would class it as an easy escape from everyone attacking her if they took pity. but also suffering a car crash accident at such a young age which took something you love so incredibly much away would impact anyone

sunstreaks
Learner
Learner

Post by sunstreaks »

I'm still curious about aaron, was very mysterious. In the vid she did with gabby and bella she said she'd never been cheated on so it couldn't be that. So then what?? Genuinely struggle to think of a plausible explanation lol

Anglesea_25
Learner
Learner

Post by Anglesea_25 »

She basically said her breakup with Aaron had effected her mental health and then explained she has PTSD but said she wouldn't discuss what that was from. So, what I took from that was she has trauma from something in the past and the stress of the breakup has brought it back/exacerbated it.

With regards to them breaking up I don't get the impression anything serious happened beyond Aaron deciding he didn't want to be with her anymore. It was pretty obvious in the video of her crying etc it wasn't a mutual decision. She was clearly head over heels for him and posting about him right up to when they broke up so I think it was a bit of a shock for her. If I was to speculate why he ended it I think it's because he realised they are such different people and it didn't have long-term potential because of that. He's working class and speaks a lot about how hard his mom has had to work to raise him, Grace's family are millionaires. He dropped out of school, she goes to Oxford. They very clearly moved in completely different circles and maybe that was uncomfortable for him. He likes to get high, she has an image to protect and had to post to confirm she didn't do drugs because of him. He's quite 'deep' (or at least he thinks he is lol) and she's pretty 'basic' and high maintenance. Overall just really badly matched and he kind of said it in the song he wrote about her

Post by Guest »

just to add on to the ptsd thing, she definitely said it was from a car accident, and that’s why she waited so long (compared to others) to learn how to drive. she also mentioned getting diagnosed not too long ago and how she had to travel to a different town other than oxford to meet with a mental health professional to get diagnosed. i really don’t think she’s lying about it as there’s easier conditions to lie about and that are more common like depression and anxiety

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

Anglesea_25 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:15 am
She basically said her breakup with Aaron had effected her mental health and then explained she has PTSD but said she wouldn't discuss what that was from. So, what I took from that was she has trauma from something in the past and the stress of the breakup has brought it back/exacerbated it.

With regards to them breaking up I don't get the impression anything serious happened beyond Aaron deciding he didn't want to be with her anymore. It was pretty obvious in the video of her crying etc it wasn't a mutual decision. She was clearly head over heels for him and posting about him right up to when they broke up so I think it was a bit of a shock for her. If I was to speculate why he ended it I think it's because he realised they are such different people and it didn't have long-term potential because of that. He's working class and speaks a lot about how hard his mom has had to work to raise him, Grace's family are millionaires. He dropped out of school, she goes to Oxford. They very clearly moved in completely different circles and maybe that was uncomfortable for him. He likes to get high, she has an image to protect and had to post to confirm she didn't do drugs because of him. He's quite 'deep' (or at least he thinks he is lol) and she's pretty 'basic' and high maintenance. Overall just really badly matched and he kind of said it in the song he wrote about her
what song did he write about her? ive been trying to figure that out for ages

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

shishtarsalma wrote:
Anglesea_25 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:15 am

what song did he write about her? ive been trying to figure that out for ages
Aaron Unknown - The One? (on YouTube)

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

“Trying to keep your guard up emotionally only ends up altering decisions, felt the love flow and tried to put up a resistance”
“I was blinded by her curves but there’s a preference to the wisdom”
“How ironic neither of us wanted to go the distance”
“I put my guard up and tried to hold it with persistence”
“We said we didn’t want it but now it’s evident, that this love manifested in ways it’s never been”
“Still so many petty arguments getting repetitive, it’s like we’re only focused on the past... probably because there’s so many texts that I wish I never sent”
“When I was 18 I was facing the elements”
“It’s just two different worlds that we attempted to combine”
“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss her intelligence”
“All of these negative vibes were holding me down”
“She hasn’t messaged back for weeks now”
“...Still I can’t help but think she’s the one”

tbonexo
Learner
Learner

Post by tbonexo »

I remember her saying her PTSD showed itself in the form of seizures

good2gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by good2gossip »

How/where did she meet Aaron?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

good2gossip wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:23 am

i think she mentioned in a video is was at a photoshoot or something, hes a model and she must've been at some gymshark gfg thing and they met there i think. correct me if im wrong guys!

PizzaAndCats
Talker
Talker

Post by PizzaAndCats »

I think there’s another typo in one of the guides it says to do 50(!!!!!) Hip thrusts at 70% RPM... girls in gfg are thinking it’s meant to say 5! I’m still not over that no one proof read these or tried to follow the guides or the recipes!

queensharon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by queensharon »

shishtarsalma wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:45 am
good2gossip wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:23 am

i think she mentioned in a video is was at a photoshoot or something, hes a model and she must've been at some gymshark gfg thing and they met there i think. correct me if im wrong guys!

I'm pretty sure in a video she said he dm'd her on Instagram and asked her on a date

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

sonnenschein wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:41 am
“Trying to keep your guard up emotionally only ends up altering decisions, felt the love flow and tried to put up a resistance”
“I was blinded by her curves but there’s a preference to the wisdom”
“How ironic neither of us wanted to go the distance”
“I put my guard up and tried to hold it with persistence”
“We said we didn’t want it but now it’s evident, that this love manifested in ways it’s never been”
“Still so many petty arguments getting repetitive, it’s like we’re only focused on the past... probably because there’s so many texts that I wish I never sent”
“When I was 18 I was facing the elements”
“It’s just two different worlds that we attempted to combine”
“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss her intelligence”
“All of these negative vibes were holding me down”
“She hasn’t messaged back for weeks now”
“...Still I can’t help but think she’s the one”

crying at work

raspberet99
Talker
Talker

Post by raspberet99 »

Brown nosers in the Facebook group are vocalising their “shock” at people requesting to follow Grace’s boyfriend on IG. The same girl who called Grace out on all her launch bullshit and her condescending use of “babe” all the time is making more good points about her enjoying the attention of it all. I feel like inviting her here.ImageImageImageImageImage

aceg343
Learner
Learner

Post by aceg343 »

she fully just posted a video of him???

raspberet99
Talker
Talker

Post by raspberet99 »

aceg343 wrote:she fully just posted a video of him???
And the thread has magically disappeared. Bet all the arse lickers commenting are sitting there now like:

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

that phoebee girl sounds like throwaway with the x and the defending lol

It always surprises me when influencers don't want to make the rl public BUT leave breadcrumbs literally everywhere. Just keep your mouth shut if you want it private. It's not that hard? Your rl won't be less real if it's not on social media :roll:

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”