Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Locked
wicked-witch
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by wicked-witch »

missashley wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:56 am
Randomly on YouTube a episode of Logan Paul’s podcast ‘impaulisve’ starting playing. Logan’s manager said there is this hot Australian instagram model Mum of 2 who he has a crush on. He said he was out at a club with her and some others and wanted to get her out of the club before the athletes arrived. And said obj arrived and went up to her straight away and I guess she ended up with him instead.
He didn’t say Tammy’s name but it’s pretty obvious that’s who he was talking about.
Do you know which episode it is? or who he was talking to

Honey06
Debater
Debater
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Honey06 »

Screenshot_20190515_235238.jpg
Beautiful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(English is my second language)

Tuppy
Talker
Talker
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Tuppy »

It was Reece behind all the health and fitness stuff. Tammy has no interest in it - apart from to make money off her app and clothes of course - but she's definitely not into the fitness lifestyle. She never was and never will be like a Lauren Simpson, Kayla Itsines etc

User avatar
missashley
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by missashley »

wicked-witch wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:41 pm
missashley wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:56 am
Randomly on YouTube a episode of Logan Paul’s podcast ‘impaulisve’ starting playing. Logan’s manager said there is this hot Australian instagram model Mum of 2 who he has a crush on. He said he was out at a club with her and some others and wanted to get her out of the club before the athletes arrived. And said obj arrived and went up to her straight away and I guess she ended up with him instead.
He didn’t say Tammy’s name but it’s pretty obvious that’s who he was talking about.
Do you know which episode it is? or who he was talking to
This one! Starts talking about her around 2 mins in :)

User avatar
Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Tea+Honey »

Wtf is this. All that money she prob spends to get her hair done constantly, & this shitshow of unblended extensions & broken hair is what she ends up with? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
LolaRuby
Informer
Informer
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by LolaRuby »

If I were Tammy's friend I would be soooo embarrassed to be downgraded to Tammy's lackey / servant having to rub oil all over her body for a photoshoot. How mortifying. (referring to Tammy's latest Instagram story / Isabella)

andimdone
Learner
Learner
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:03 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by andimdone »

Tuppy wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm
It was Reece behind all the health and fitness stuff. Tammy has no interest in it - apart from to make money off her app and clothes of course - but she's definitely not into the fitness lifestyle. She never was and never will be like a Lauren Simpson, Kayla Itsines etc
Yeah I tend to agree. This seemed like a natural progression for tammy but ultimately it wasn’t. No doubt the app was intended to emulate the success of people like Kayla and Emily skye, but the difference is they are fitness professionals with qualifications and experience. Tammy is just a uni drop out who followed a regime.

I feel like a make up line would have been a better fit for her, plus then she wouldn’t be tied up to the healthy lifestyle image. But her brand was all about being super fit so I guess it made some amount of sense.

In some ways it’s more relatable, very few live like Kayla but more would be like tammy, “into” fitness and dieting but still also partying and having that balance. But somehow it’s not quite working with Tammy.

Would love to know how many use her app. I feel like I don’t really hear much about it, yet it seems to do well?

User avatar
tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by tinyjammybeans »

daily mail better cut y’all some checks lmao

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:51 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Gossipgrave »

One of Tammys older videos popped up in my recommended feed. I watched it and it made me a little sad for her. Her personality was so much more down to earth and her face was natural and fresh. She actually seemed like a caring and attentive mother back then too. She's just a completely different person now.

User avatar
Pok
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Pok »

andimdone wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 am
Tuppy wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm
It was Reece behind all the health and fitness stuff. Tammy has no interest in it - apart from to make money off her app and clothes of course - but she's definitely not into the fitness lifestyle. She never was and never will be like a Lauren Simpson, Kayla Itsines etc
Yeah I tend to agree. This seemed like a natural progression for tammy but ultimately it wasn’t. No doubt the app was intended to emulate the success of people like Kayla and Emily skye, but the difference is they are fitness professionals with qualifications and experience. Tammy is just a uni drop out who followed a regime.

I feel like a make up line would have been a better fit for her, plus then she wouldn’t be tied up to the healthy lifestyle image. But her brand was all about being super fit so I guess it made some amount of sense.

In some ways it’s more relatable, very few live like Kayla but more would be like tammy, “into” fitness and dieting but still also partying and having that balance. But somehow it’s not quite working with Tammy.

Would love to know how many use her app. I feel like I don’t really hear much about it, yet it seems to do well?
Agree wholeheartedly, I feel like she saw an easy way to make money off her butt/lifestyle/being goals and started the programs which then developed into the app. She’s a bit of a one trick pony in terms of fitness, no qualifications but has “booty goals” going for her. The rest of the fitness community actually has to work a bit more with meal plans, facebook groups, constantly working on and improving on programs while I’m 99% sure I’ve never seen tammy do more than develop a program (or the app more on that later), drop it online and run some promotion on ig.

I honestly refuse to fund her lifestyle when I’m broke af so I have found a ripped copy of the “at home booty program” ebook and compared it to the app (it’s got a free trial week if you want to check it out) it’s the same program with maybe one or two small adjustments. I imagine anything she released prior to the app as an ebook would be the same. As I’m not paying for it I no longer have access but essentially it’s; at home booty program, gym booty program (both released prior to the app) two full body programs (gym/at home) then a few isolation workouts split between gym and home again for abs and arms. Then it sort of has a calendar to keep track of workouts and I think only two or three food programs, regular, vegie and vegan. If my glowing advertisement hasn’t convinced you the app is not worth the money already it’s pretty soulless overall, the workout plan is given to you as text and then you get some small repetitive videos of Tammy doing the exercise a few times before it loops with text instructions below. There’s nothing to make you want to go back or keep you engaged, it’s very much something I feel people would buy, use for two weeks and forget about. How anyone would feel it was worth $19.99/$49.99/$99 is beyond me, you could get all the info and inspo it has to offer in the trial week if you wrote down the program.

No idea if it’s actually popular though, I don’t feel like it’s worth it overall but then again I also don’t understand how she’s got 9mil + followers.

Neva
Debater
Debater
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Neva »

I watch the Impaulsive podcast regurarly, and she dodged a bullet getting away from Mike lol. He's such a nice guy. And I don't mean that in a good way. I mean like those nice guys who will try to hit you up, and then when you tell them in a polite and kind way that you're not interested they go off on you, with namecalling and what not, and usually include a rant about how girls always go for the douchebag and never the nice guy (who they think they are). He constantly gets hate in the comment section cause he's so rude and tense with some of the girls. If you're curious just watch their interview with Amanda Cerny and you'll see what I mean. They even addressed it in a recent podcast, cause apparently the hate is really getting to him.

I think Tammy's way better off not having hooked up with Mike lol.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by darcyking »

Neva wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 pm
I watch the Impaulsive podcast regurarly, and she dodged a bullet getting away from Mike lol. He's such a nice guy. And I don't mean that in a good way. I mean like those nice guys who will try to hit you up, and then when you tell them in a polite and kind way that you're not interested they go off on you, with namecalling and what not, and usually include a rant about how girls always go for the douchebag and never the nice guy (who they think they are). He constantly gets hate in the comment section cause he's so rude and tense with some of the girls. If you're curious just watch their interview with Amanda Cerny and you'll see what I mean. They even addressed it in a recent podcast, cause apparently the hate is really getting to him.

I think Tammy's way better off not having hooked up with Mike lol.
Yikes I didn't know that about him.. hate guys like that

andimdone
Learner
Learner
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:03 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by andimdone »

Pok wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:03 pm
andimdone wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 am
Tuppy wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm
It was Reece behind all the health and fitness stuff. Tammy has no interest in it - apart from to make money off her app and clothes of course - but she's definitely not into the fitness lifestyle. She never was and never will be like a Lauren Simpson, Kayla Itsines etc
Yeah I tend to agree. This seemed like a natural progression for tammy but ultimately it wasn’t. No doubt the app was intended to emulate the success of people like Kayla and Emily skye, but the difference is they are fitness professionals with qualifications and experience. Tammy is just a uni drop out who followed a regime.

I feel like a make up line would have been a better fit for her, plus then she wouldn’t be tied up to the healthy lifestyle image. But her brand was all about being super fit so I guess it made some amount of sense.

In some ways it’s more relatable, very few live like Kayla but more would be like tammy, “into” fitness and dieting but still also partying and having that balance. But somehow it’s not quite working with Tammy.

Would love to know how many use her app. I feel like I don’t really hear much about it, yet it seems to do well?
Agree wholeheartedly, I feel like she saw an easy way to make money off her butt/lifestyle/being goals and started the programs which then developed into the app. She’s a bit of a one trick pony in terms of fitness, no qualifications but has “booty goals” going for her. The rest of the fitness community actually has to work a bit more with meal plans, facebook groups, constantly working on and improving on programs while I’m 99% sure I’ve never seen tammy do more than develop a program (or the app more on that later), drop it online and run some promotion on ig.

I honestly refuse to fund her lifestyle when I’m broke af so I have found a ripped copy of the “at home booty program” ebook and compared it to the app (it’s got a free trial week if you want to check it out) it’s the same program with maybe one or two small adjustments. I imagine anything she released prior to the app as an ebook would be the same. As I’m not paying for it I no longer have access but essentially it’s; at home booty program, gym booty program (both released prior to the app) two full body programs (gym/at home) then a few isolation workouts split between gym and home again for abs and arms. Then it sort of has a calendar to keep track of workouts and I think only two or three food programs, regular, vegie and vegan. If my glowing advertisement hasn’t convinced you the app is not worth the money already it’s pretty soulless overall, the workout plan is given to you as text and then you get some small repetitive videos of Tammy doing the exercise a few times before it loops with text instructions below. There’s nothing to make you want to go back or keep you engaged, it’s very much something I feel people would buy, use for two weeks and forget about. How anyone would feel it was worth $19.99/$49.99/$99 is beyond me, you could get all the info and inspo it has to offer in the trial week if you wrote down the program.

No idea if it’s actually popular though, I don’t feel like it’s worth it overall but then again I also don’t understand how she’s got 9mil + followers.
Totally! And really interesting. Thanks for sharing. I feel like she promotes Saski way more than the app, although she said the app was a bigger project for her. There are so many similar apps on the market, hers is priced similarly to the major ones but they seem like you get more bang for your buck, hopefully people would research and compare... she has her fan girls though who will blindly support her.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by scalesfishnails »

Watching her vlog for Wolf's bday, wig looked awful (but we knew that) and her mum was so dressed up. When Tammy first put the camera to her, she covered her boobs with her purse and turned away (it was quite a busty dress) I suppose she balanced Tammy out, as she had on the shortest dress ever lol. I didn't see Star there though? Or her step father. And obviously no Reece.

ninaheaux
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by ninaheaux »

oh god, did yall see the new vlog she posted? her face changed soooo much. she is starting to look like the woman that wants to look like a cat. and that wig tho, lmao, looked like a little girl playing dress up in her moms closet. It was just way too long, the color was kind of cute tho. But omg i CAN NOT with her mom. She always wants to act like she's so shy and doesnt wanna be on camera, but she wears this super revealing dress with her tits out and then when tammy films her covers her boobs. It's so hilarious how attention seeking she is. By the way did yall see the comment that reece made to someone on his instagram about the odell rumours? he says 'i wish him good luck,' lmaoooo. i seriously feel bad for not liking her. I used to like her so much back when she was with reece, and i always thought she was too good for him. He was always grumpy as fuck and she was always being goofy to make him lighten up but nah. But now she is just a completely different person. Moving to LA will be the worst thing she's ever done for herself and those kids. I scrolled back all the way to her old posts and i remember how she always gave me this super chill australian surf girl vibe , like she practically lived on a beach. I loved her natural face and body. But she just changed soooo much. it's sad, especially cause she doesn't seem to notice herself .

rey7878
Talker
Talker
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by rey7878 »

I thought you’re supposed to glow up as you get more money not glow down! The tiny Teresa Giudice forehead in that wig I can’t lmao!

User avatar
LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1577
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:05 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by LaurieShelby »

the wig is terrible and that fake tan omg it looks bad af :? and the lips are way too huge and out of proportion, she used to be beautiful but now she ruined her face and her personality. I think that family is hungry fame af. I remember amy used to be the same way, acting shy on camera, then being a bitch on social media towards everyone who hates or says something bad about tammy. The mom is like kylie jenner downgraded version
Image

User avatar
Brookesie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:10 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Brookesie »

Hahahahahahaha WHAT has she done to her face!? 😂😂 She looks injected to the absolute maximum point that her skin can stretch to.

And her mum? Talk about a recent botox haul.

I'm loving the comedic material this desperate try-hard family keeps on pumping out.

User avatar
tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by tuttifruittitea »

oh my god i hate the “woooo” shit she does constantly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuppy
Talker
Talker
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Tuppy »

How thirsty are her stories?! Like we don't wanna know you want the D 🤮

Locked

Return to “Instagram”