Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

meebee
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by meebee »

Can’t watch the new video. I’m over her. I’ll wait for the breakdown. I’m sure bring up her alleged history of sexual assault.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I will only watch the new video next week after at least fifty people have dragged her through the mud 😂😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Phazin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Phazin »

Omg her new video. I'm already cringing at the thought of what she's going to say.

Post by Guest »

Can't watch it, I'm gonna vomit.

Also, Wordsalad is totally right about Tati "weaponising her own character traits against other people".

Do you know who else does that? Her bestie Jeffree, the man who wrote an entire song about wanting to f*ck straight guys.

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

Oh my god, this bitch acting as if she thought she would be the one to take the hit, LOL! She knew James Charles had been dealing with controversies for a while now, she kicked him when he was down in a very calculated decision and now she is playing the victim.

Screw this witch. People better realize how ridiculous she looks. He apologized twice, and this old hag is uploading yet another video about how ~~unfair~~ their relationship was and what a big victim she is. I'm seriously disgusted, that contrived "fuck" pause to cry is so fake it actually makes me want to vomit.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

:tu:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

jac9
Talker
Talker

Post by jac9 »

Long story short.

She cried, she didn’t think this would happen, don’t send hate to JC, she thought this was the only way to communicate with him, she cried, said fuck, said she loves JC and is taking a break.

Trying to manipulate everyone all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

I can't stomach it guys I am sorry, I just can't. Coincidental that just as James starts to gain subs again and go in on Jeffree she comes out with this...to distract everyone's attention from Jeffree. You are now his bitch Tati, congratulations.

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

oh wow, when Tati says fuck you know it's going down.

she talks and looks like she just came from a funeral... bit too much, huh? I thought the first video was dramatic but this... wow. just wow. at least the first one was somewhat professional. this is just a sob story. I'm listening to the video and what she says doesn't make any sense. just crying how she loves James CHARLES. Tati, you are not the victim here... none of you is. get your shit together. it's embarrassing.
english is not my first language

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

Poldl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:06 pm
Oh my god, this bitch acting as if she thought she would be the one to take the hit, LOL! She knew James Charles had been dealing with controversies for a while now, she kicked him when he was down in a very calculated decision and now she is playing the victim.

Screw this witch. People better realize how ridiculous she looks. He apologized twice, and this old hag is uploading yet another video about how ~~unfair~~ their relationship was and what a big victim she is. I'm seriously disgusted, that contrived "fuck" pause to cry is so fake it actually makes me want to vomit.
This is 100% her guilty conscience. She did not realize it would play out this way. Now she is trying to absolve herself of responsibility in the main part she played in this and in igniting the hate against James. Her saying “I thought I would be the one to take the hit,” just shows how calculated her original video was. She thought about how things would look rather than whether it was a good idea at all.

“If I wanted to cancel James Charles I would have been at all those news studios telling all.”

Makes no sense. You didn’t need to do that. You already made a hugely viral video in which you told everything. If you meant that, you’d delete the video. But...*checks Tati’s channel* yeah it’s still up.

Girl, bye.

I didn’t watch it all, just scrubbed through and those are things I caught.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Black shirt and black nails? Really? Trying to pretend she’s in mourning? Bitch is popping bottles in private

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

She said it without saying it in this “why i did it” video: she is most definitely regretting uploading that first one and knows she fucked UP lol

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

This video was stupid, unnecessary, redundant, and a bad decision. She should have returned to regular programming if she really wanted to keep up this facade that she doesn’t get involved in drama.

Post by Guest »

Poldl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:06 pm

LMAO I can't repeat this enough: she's done this before to Kiki Chanel and Emily Noel, and then she got nothing but support from the beauty community because people love the tea. She knows what she's doing, she knew what was gonna happen. SHE KNOWS.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Her new video:

20 MINUTES OF PURE BULLSHIT. Seriously can this birch be canceled next??

The entire video is of her sitting on her moral high ground and painting herself as the victim in this. Talking about how she never wanted this to happen and never imagined it would blow up like this. That she’s not celebrating. That she stays in her lane, doesn’t go on brand trips. Give me a fucking break!! And the way she keeps talking about his behavior—like yeah he’s inappropriate and needs to be checked but I haven’t seen anything supporting that he’s a danger to society like she and her bestie claim. Without any receipts, she comes off like she’s shame him for being sex positive. Like god Tati just because people talk about sex doesn’t mean they’re freaking deviants!!

What also irked me is that she says someone needed to give him this wake up call. Why the fuck do you get to decide that?? And why the fuck do you get to decide that THIS is the appropriate manner?? Yeah yeah, you say you tried doing it multiple times in private. In order to believe that, I’d have to believe you. And I don’t.

She really worked on her ability to cry on cue.

I couldn’t finish it. The endless patting herself on the back, the fake regret and insistence that she still loves and cares about JC, the sanctimony, the manipulation—-I’ll repeat: let’s cancel this bitch next.

God I sound like a James Charles stan and I hate her for that!!!

Last edited by Green Eyed Gemini on Thu May 16, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

The horseshit that comes out of her mouth is astonishing. She's acting as if she's a saint by calling JC out as a "cry for help". It was about vitamins and how she couldn't get him to shill her shit. Granted, he's a predatory asshole too but she KNEW what she was doing when she posted the video. This whole victim complex has totally swallowed her.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Woah y’all she said fuck. Lmao

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant

Post by woonsim »

jac9 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:08 pm
Long story short.

She cried, she didn’t think this would happen, don’t send hate to JC, she thought this was the only way to communicate with him, she cried, said fuck, said she loves JC and is taking a break.

Trying to manipulate everyone all over again.

Wasn't James the one who repeatedly tried initiating the contact? Christ.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She’s not gonna win any oscars for this performance!! Markedly shittier this time around. “If I could give all this new success back, I would *sniffle*” lmaooooooo stfu twat u lying liar Liza Minelli

jac9
Talker
Talker

Post by jac9 »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:Her new video:

20 MINUTES OF PURE BULLSHIT. Seriously can this birch be canceled next??

The entire video is of her sitting on her moral high ground and painting herself as the victim in this. Talking about how she never wanted this to happen and never imagined it would blow up like this. That she’s not celebrating. That she stays in her lane, doesn’t go on brand trips. Give me a fucking break!! And the way she keeps talking about his behavior—like yeah he’s inappropriate and needs to be checked but I haven’t seen anything supporting that he’s a danger to society like she and her bestie claim. Without any receipts, she comes off like she’s shame him for being sex positive. Like god Tati just because people talk about sex doesn’t mean they’re freaking deviants!!

What also irked me is that she says someone needed to give him this wake up call. Why the fuck do you get to decide that?? And why the fuck do you get to decide that THIS is the appropriate manner?? Yeah yeah, you say you tried doing it multiple times in private. In order to believe that, I’d have to believe you. And I don’t.

She really worked on her ability to cry on cue.

I couldn’t finish it. The endless patting herself on the back, the fake regret and insistence that she still loves and cares about JC, the sanctimony, the manipulation—-I’ll repeat: let’s cancel this bitch next.

God I sound like a James Charles stan and I hate her for that!!!

All of this!

I can’t stand her ass, there was no point to this video. Why did she do it? I can’t. And of course everyone in the comments is like omg we’re so proud of you, what a queen, we love you Tati.

GTFOH!! Thank you, NEXT.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”