Belle Jorden - Part 2

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Re: Belle Jorden - Part 2

Post by thenoodleking »

Ah, Belle using ‘he is young’ as an excuse for what James Charles did to those boys, hmm, maybe she is trying to excuse her own actions as a teenager 👀

allyo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by allyo »

She said she's been 'working on' this merch for a while now... it's literally just a Beauty & The Beast quote in gothic font. Christ.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

my favourite part was "I didn't want to overwelmed you guys with too many to choose from so I kept it simple"

also Belle hasn't made any clothes! a company she is paying are printing onto t-shirts they provide. she does not have a factory or a team, she has no idea what materials ate used in her designs. Belle you have no made clothes. you have made note of a few basic ideas and put them on a t-shirt

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

littleone_0392 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:03 pm
oh god... merch 😭😂

bet she didn’t check the copyright on those quotes!
No one mentioned the copyright or Disney license, apart from you, but of course, she has this site blocked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

rebnoodles wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 am
littleone_0392 wrote:
oh god... merch 😭😂

No one mentioned the copyright or Disney license, apart from you, but of course, she has this site blocked.

Hahahahaha oh hey Belle!!!

littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littleone_0392 »

i’m actually laughing so much right now 😂😂😂😂

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

She deleted that tweet 😂

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

rebnoodles wrote:She deleted that tweet Image
Of course she did ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

cocokachoo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:03 pm
rebnoodles wrote:She deleted that tweet Image
Of course she did ImageImageImage

She replaced it with a subtle ig caption
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Not sure what she’s putting as her job title but Disney are stingy bastards for licensing on personal terms - they literally encourage you to dob people in for putting characters on birthday cakes ffs! - so I smell bullshit on her having permission to use anything in any context.
https://www.disneystudiolicensing.com/ has every bit of info on how stringent they are, even with a specific option as a YouTube creator and it’s a straight up NO to useage.
Stay triggered, bitch, you’re pushing 30 and are weirdly obsessed with Disney. It’s not a personality trait.

In other news, does anyone follow/know of Sammi Jefcoate? She looks like another one Belle has bodysnatched from the style to the nails to the tattoos and just about everything else.

Post by Guest »

I don’t think she has the personal license. I actually think it’s the company she’s distributing the T-shirt’s through. I had a look at the website. I wonder if the reasons she’s charging £22 is because they are taking a large cut. I can’t believe the prices she’s charging!!!!

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

rebnoodles wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 am
littleone_0392 wrote:
oh god... merch 😭😂

Notice how it goes from a nasty lash out “Fuck the haters” to “omg fun fact! Look how sweet I am”

It’s probably her “agent” doing damage control and telling her to delete the shitty tweets.

Post by Guest »

future_ghost wrote: Not sure what she’s putting as her job title but Disney are stingy bastards for licensing on personal terms - they literally encourage you to dob people in for putting characters on birthday cakes ffs! - so I smell bullshit on her having permission to use anything in any context.
https://www.disneystudiolicensing.com/ has every bit of info on how stringent they are, even with a specific option as a YouTube creator and it’s a straight up NO to useage.
Stay triggered, bitch, you’re pushing 30 and are weirdly obsessed with Disney. It’s not a personality trait.

In other news, does anyone follow/know of Sammi Jefcoate? She looks like another one Belle has bodysnatched from the style to the nails to the tattoos and just about everything else.

Yep. I hate to say it, and I don’t mind that Sophie Rimmer, but she is massively influenced by Sammi’s style as well.

Post by Guest »

She’s always done this. Comments on Instagram as nice as pie and then runs over to twitter to acts like a cringe sassy twat. Only she’s always too much of a pussy to back herself so just deletes everything.

Yeahyeah95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Yeahyeah95 »

Guuuuuyz! First time posting here but couldn’t resist after the big new project 🤣 how can she actually say that she’s made clothes, wtaf 🙈 she’s asked a company to print a shit quite on a basic wholesale T-shirt and is charging a ridiculous amount for it! Also did anyone see her stories of the stuff Red Temple Prayer sent her? Do you think they’re taking the piss out of her as her stuff looks identical to their with the font and rose 🙊

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Yeahyeah95 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:42 am
Guuuuuyz! First time posting here but couldn’t resist after the big new project 🤣 how can she actually say that she’s made clothes, wtaf 🙈 she’s asked a company to print a shit quite on a basic wholesale T-shirt and is charging a ridiculous amount for it! Also did anyone see her stories of the stuff Red Temple Prayer sent her? Do you think they’re taking the piss out of her as her stuff looks identical to their with the font and rose 🙊
I honestly think she stole their designs, because c’mon, that is LITERALLY the same as what she did

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

it was so tragic the story about the stuff she was sent or probably just brought from Red Temple Prayer ... "this is so me! gothic writing, with a rose" ... yeah girl you are so relevant .. hmmmm. I'm just waiting for the bio to change AGAIN

"makeup influencer/fashion designer" 😂😂😂

Yeahyeah95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Yeahyeah95 »

Fashion designer 🤣🤣 I cant believe people are actually buying her shit,I just don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️ .
Apparently she’s been getting a lot of questions about her plastic looking teeth too 😆 I totally agree that shes trying to be Sophie rimmer,I wonder who she will “single white female” next?

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

I can’t believe (actually I can) that she’s promoting that anti vaxxer and nazi sympathiser Kat Von D

Post by Guest »

cocokachoo wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:44 am
I can’t believe (actually I can) that she’s promoting that anti vaxxer and nazi sympathiser Kat Von D

Both Sophie’s and Belle’s posts are identical lol.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”