SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by i_just_cant »

Parker is most definitely moving in. She squeezed all of her belongings into half of the closet and left the other half for him. She also talked about consolidating the dresser drawers. The whole remodel is her way of making Parker feel like it's his home too and that he has some say in how things should look. :roll: They haven't even been together for a full year!! This is fast considering there are 4 children between them. Ooof. Are his daughters going to share the upstairs master? Omg lol.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I think they’re moving super fast too. Doesn’t Dani always say “I’m a firm believer in if something starts fast it ends fast”? Lol typical Dani being a hypocrite. She obviously says shit like that just to keep her ass kissing pandas around. She’s so desperate in so many ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

:rofl: "Start fast, end fast" she has said that! 🤣 Not sure they moved downstairs for their sex life I get the impression they don't have a great one. He doesn't seem very passionate and they must be bloated and gassy from all the crap they eat. With all the stuff she shares, it's classic Dani to ignore the OBVIOUS one and that is WHY she is switching rooms. Her Pandas keep asking her but of course she ignores them. Her subscriber count keeps dropping though.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

If you’re not having good sex as a new couple you never freaking will!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I never really paid attention to someone's sub count until she started talking about it. Now when I check her count every day, it's less and less. Maybe she should start wearing makeup again and start talking about makeup again since that's the main reason people began watching her. DUH, Dani!! She still has a lot of subs though. RawBeautyKristi has about 50,000 more than her which isn't that much higher, and she's on top of the world about it. Dani chooses to focus on the negative though.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

At least RawBeautyKristi is gaining subs each day not losing them like Dani...I've commented a couple of times on Kristi's YouTube channel and she "liked" my comment which is why I subscribe to her...Dani never comments back or likes anything because she's just too important to interact with her stupid Pandas

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Well, I almost despise Raw Beauty Kristi as much as a despise Dani, but yes, the difference is that even when RBK is lazy AF she still is more creative (in essence, tho not in the practice) than Dani so her subs count is still growing. But Dani has been in the same count for YEARS! And decreasing day by day, since all the first subscribers arrived when she was still into makeup and reviews, not only sponsored content.
I laugh my ass off with the couple being bloated with all the junk they eat! :rofl: ...and probably gassy as hell with all the tacos feast they have. But she looks like a pleaser, like she goes above and beyond to have Parker satisfied. Not in a good way, but mostly like she will try to prove herself to be THE BEST! You know what I mean? All the bitchiness of the typical insecure woman who’s always comparing to other women.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:30 pm
Well, I almost despise Raw Beauty Kristi as much as a despise Dani, but yes, the difference is that even when RBK is lazy AF she still is more creative (in essence, tho not in the practice) than Dani so her subs count is still growing. But Dani has been in the same count for YEARS! And decreasing day by day, since all the first subscribers arrived when she was still into makeup and reviews, not only sponsored content.
I laugh my ass off with the couple being bloated with all the junk they eat! :rofl: ...and probably gassy as hell with all the tacos feast they have. But she looks like a pleaser, like she goes above and beyond to have Parker satisfied. Not in a good way, but mostly like she will try to prove herself to be THE BEST! You know what I mean? All the bitchiness of the typical insecure woman who’s always comparing to other women.
Agree lol...and I know what you mean...she seems like a yes girl...aiming to please no matter what, trying hard to prove she's that girl who never gets mad who is cool with anything but really she isn't. She is such a phony.

Post by Guest »

it’s weird that for someone who acts as if she is so particular on significant others she seems to just pick anyone who is willing to stick around. she’s so insecure though and thats why she’s moving so fast i highly doubt it’s one of those when you know, you know situations. or as dani says “soulmates”. why does a reason or a season have to move in with you and your kids? parker is probably a great guy but why doesn’t anyone think of the children? his are older but hers are still small. i guess she’s just trying to compete with her ex who has had his kids around the new gf for a long time now.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

It’s always a competition with her ex

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

She's talking about her high energy herding dog and how some days she cries in her pantry because she can't deal with her. DANI!!! GIVE YOUR DOGS PROPER EXERCISE!!!!! TIRE THEM OUT!!!!! STIMULATE THEM!!!!! Basic dog ownership things, wow!

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

i_just_cant wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:31 pm
She's talking about her high energy herding dog and how some days she cries in her pantry because she can't deal with her. DANI!!! GIVE YOUR DOGS PROPER EXERCISE!!!!! TIRE THEM OUT!!!!! STIMULATE THEM!!!!! Basic dog ownership things, wow!
Let me just have all damn day and night to walk my dogs and tire them out because I work from home and still cry in the pantry. Give me break Dani!

Drosefit
Learner
Learner

Post by Drosefit »

i_just_cant wrote:She's talking about her high energy herding dog and how some days she cries in her pantry because she can't deal with her. DANI!!! GIVE YOUR DOGS PROPER EXERCISE!!!!! TIRE THEM OUT!!!!! STIMULATE THEM!!!!! Basic dog ownership things, wow!
Agreed. She can do a combination of walks and enrichment training/games. Mentally challenge and stimulate the dogs! Just 15 minutes of mental stimulation can get out a little energy too. But Dani is completely lazy and shouldn’t be owning dogs. She’s trash!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Justsaying2019 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 pm
i_just_cant wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Let me just have all damn day and night to walk my dogs and tire them out because I work from home and still cry in the pantry. Give me break Dani!
Exactly to both of you. She's been separating her 2 dogs for 2 YEARS now because she's too lazy to properly exercise them the way Mr. Pit told her to do. He told her it was all her fault, not the dogs. She can't be bothered!! So ignorant.

Also I noticed in the dog video comments that she didn't respond to a single comment. She was plenty busy deleting them though. Lots of reply comments to other people were invisible. Does she still really wonder why everyone dislikes her on YouTube? She ignores people who have valid questions about topics, yet spends all day deleting anything that doesn't praise her like a Queen.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

ggg wrote: it’s weird that for someone who acts as if she is so particular on significant others she seems to just pick anyone who is willing to stick around. she’s so insecure though and thats why she’s moving so fast i highly doubt it’s one of those when you know, you know situations. or as dani says “soulmates”. why does a reason or a season have to move in with you and your kids? parker is probably a great guy but why doesn’t anyone think of the children? his are older but hers are still small. i guess she’s just trying to compete with her ex who has had his kids around the new gf for a long time now.

This! I don’t mean to bash anybody’s choices, but I could understand her need to move her boyfriend into the house her ex bought for her, even tho I find it pathetic. But the fact that she have the kids there, still very young, it creeps the hell out of me. If I were in her situation, I don’t care how great the new BF treats me, or how well he get along with my kids, I would never move him
into the same house. I find it dangerous and disrespectful.
But that’s just me putting my kids before my need to be loved. That’s my opinion and as Rich Lux would say “I’m allowed to have one!” .

ici
Learner
Learner

Post by ici »

Sorry late to the speculation game, but my impression was that the fight she mentioned a few weeks ago had to do with her wanting P to move in officially, rent/sell/end the lease on his place, or something similar, since he spends so much time at her place now. Hence the big redesign, and her remark that she hates feeling like she’s dragging someone along or waiting for them, so at this point she’s just going to plod on herself (with the house stuff).

He either gave in, or they’re going to keep doing that thing new couples do, where they live together and just won’t call it that, because one of them is nervous about fully committing.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Breaking down because she can't cope with her dog's energy. Breaking down because she doesn't know what or how to feed her own children. Does this girl have a failure to cope with normal everyday things? Good luck with that, Parker. I don't know how he can't already see how needy and childish she is.

Drosefit
Learner
Learner

Post by Drosefit »

I’m assuming this is her, Parker (his name is on the far right one), and their kids. I’m sorry but no. You are moving way too fast! It’s probably a display for their house Image

thevoiceoftea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thevoiceoftea »

God, this woman chews like a frickin cow. Does she not know how to chew with her mouth closed?!

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

^^Omg that handprint art! So we've got the gallery wall of cheesy photos, the Parker+Dani sign above the bed, the Parker cursive ring, the P on her initial necklace....now blended family handprint art?! I can't even...!

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”