ManipulativeBloatedTearlessTroll4AvocadoDeflection Part 92

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

Re: ManipulativeBloatedTearlessTroll4AvocadoDeflection Part 92

Post by Guest »

Jesus Christ she’s back on the kitchen floor...y’all moved through that last thread so fast! Pretty sure Shane and J* unfollowed James Charles...maybe that was the mix up?

It’s amazing, truly, that she can “cry” yet where are the tears? Didn’t she shit on Laura Lee for that? Oh, Trisha...we get it, you need pity now so folks leave you alone about being exposed...

This shit always happens. God forbid you have to face consequences, you fucking FASshole.

Ahoy
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ahoy »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:39 am
WalterMitty wrote:Can anyone confirm that Shane and Jeffree have unfriended her?? It was said in the last thread towards the end. If it's true then that's HUGE!! Shane is her only YouTube friend. Dying to know and not very good at searching stuff like that.
They still follow each other on Twitter. You can use doesfollow.com to check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They still follow her on insta as well
(added screenshots)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ahoy on Wed May 15, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alliep_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Alliep_ »

Her cheek filler reminds me of jigsaw and now I can’t stop thinking about that when I see her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trishaschins

Post by Trishaschins »

I watched her latest video so you don't have to. In a nutshell she is not sorry, Nick lied and there are so many bad people out there, and this happened before a long time ago with many other you tubers claiming I said I would collab with them. Nick left out messages and DM's!!!!!LOL We saw the DM's in real time bish. Distraction Distraction Distraction. The level of deny deny deny is off the charts. She has zero remorse. She is truly mentally ill. Nick claimed in her video that she is not crazy she is very smart and knows what she is doing. I disagree I think she has a low level of intelligence, piss poor education. And suffers from a broad spectrum of mental illness. A narcissistic human being will never be able to apologize because they can not admit that they are ever at fault. I will agree that she is calculating or what she thinks Is being a 'bad ass bitch tho' but I love how it all blew up in her face. By the way has anyone else seen that strange line in the middle of her forehead in the last two videos, her filler is migrating big time. Must be all that crying and creasing up of her face.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

I’m watching Nikocado’s response video and when he gets to the part where he’s talking about Trisha blocking accounts he shows one of my accounts 😂
She blocked that one too by the way
My main Instagram is drugfairy
And she blocked all 3 accounts I had all for asking about the Nik situation

:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

Post by Guest »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:59 am
I’m watching Nikocado’s response video and when he gets to the part where he’s talking about Trisha blocking accounts he shows one of my accounts 😂
She blocked that one too by the way
My main Instagram is drugfairy
And she blocked all 3 accounts I had all for asking about the Nik situation

Typical Trisha.

Unfortunately for this fucking shitbag of a person she won’t deal with any sort of consequence unlike James Charles who went down in flames quick.

WHY CANT THE OBEAST BE ROASTED ALREADY?

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

WalterMitty wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:25 am
She's a pretty sick individual, a sexual deviant - All this talk of incest goes back years.

She might have a family history of incest or sexual abuse going back generations. She reminds me even more now of the mother character in the film Precious. The daughter in the film is sexually abused by the mothers bf and the mother doesn’t care, blames the daughter and is more concerned about losing the bf. It’s a good thing Trisha can’t adopt or have children, so she can’t ruin an innocent child’s life.
Last edited by Kit168 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Is it just me or is this all starting because Jason hasn't talked to her in a week? That's why she's bringing up the therapist in every sentence.

Sorry, but are we supposed to believe she suddenly finds therapists helpful, when she shit on it for decades? Or is this guy just good looking and she thinks she can manipulate him?

She's trying to say all the right things suddenly in this video with the black shirt. How she wants to be single still next year and be stronger. And how she's already attached to men and dependent on someone who calls her nightly.

She really needs help. All I can say is I hope she really is seeing a therapist and it isn't a two week stint for Jason to talk to her.

Sometimes in that video she acts like she's just sad for Jason, then other times goes on about how she gets too attached and has bigger issues

The ONLY reason she wants Jason back is because he was semi nice. That's it. And that's sad. She thinks it was love and they were perfect for one another. They weren't. It's all her being dependent on everyone and anyone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Akasha
Debater
Debater

Post by Akasha »

kb925 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:23 am
It's all her being dependent on everyone and anyone.
She's a natural leader. According to her manager, in any case :boing:

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Whoever posted screen shots of whatever the fuck is going on with her face, thank you. I was having a bad last couple of days and seeing how hideous she is made me feel better. Like she's so fucking ugly I can't even put it into words. There are ugly people that can look decent with a bit of makeup and a different hairstyle and then there's...well, um, TRISHA. A complete abomination.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I wonder if anyone has ever held her accountable for her actions. Family, friends...I think they’re all shoved so firmly up that pumpkin ass because she buys their attention. I really hope everyone backs slowly away from her, because she will never actually be sorry for anything, no matter what she says.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Akasha wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:31 am
kb925 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:23 am
It's all her being dependent on everyone and anyone.
She's a natural leader. According to her manager, in any case :boing:
When she talked about her manager coming over at night because she was having a ~breakdown~ or whatever (When is she NOT having a breakdown of some sort?) All I could think about is her trying to fuck the dude. It was especially cringe at her employee appreciation dinner how she said she was sooooy obsessed with her manager's girlfriend... Um.

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

You know what would be great? If both Trash and J* took each other down. At this point, I think that's what it's going to take; "a big youtuber," to air their grievances with her. In which, I seriously think that Trash cannot be happy to have to share her bff with Shane with J*; and J* knows he needs him to continue to rehab his image. Hence, I kind of feel like their might be some underlying resentment and hostility on both sides, so perhaps a future blood bath? Given, while she will undoubtedly lose, she'll certainly try to ruin him.

Regardless, I do think that the Nik situation has definitely been enlightening to some; however, it's not enough to put out this dumpster fire.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Discod wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 am
I wonder if anyone has ever held her accountable for her actions. Family, friends...I think they’re all shoved so firmly up that pumpkin ass because she buys their attention. I really hope everyone backs slowly away from her, because she will never actually be sorry for anything, no matter what she says.
It really feels like when she was a child she never got punished for her wrongdoings and was allowed to get away with everything. After all, we are all a product of our environment and her mom seems like the shittiest mother. I don't even think Trash knows the definition of accountability tbh. She is a perfect example of what happens when you don't raise your kids properly.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

20 minutes into the vlog, I have this so far for you:
-wearing the most ridiculous sunglasses I’ve ever seen, looking super FASsy, peeps still in the backseat of her car
-vlog starts on Mother’s Day, last Sunday
-on her way to pick Lenna up, has been sleeping in (funny since she’s always telling us she’s not sleeping)
-wearing the Cartier from Shane
-talking about Tati’s video, says she’s inspired by her and wants to be at her level of composure
-thinking back about pain in her life and feeling very emotional
-talking about Nick drama now, says she’s getting a lot of hate and attention and she doesn’t lie
-“lots of lies and lots of edits”
-talking about the younow that’s been edited to take what she said out of context
-says Nick harassed her and lied and cut out messages
-says there’s no point fighting lies and someone else’s false narrative
-she says she’s never bought people tickets to see her
-says it’s scary
-she’s scared of so many people
-wasn’t going to acknowledge the Nick drama but saw Shane and ... didn’t finish the thought
-talks about h3 video but doesn’t say anything
-she says people are coming out of the woodwork, people who threatened her life and she’s so scared of people and everyone is lying and she isn’t a liar
-again brings up that being a sexual predator is worse so ??
-blames her trauma of 5150
-Shane told her she has to sit back and not defend herself and just ignore it but she couldn’t resist
-focused on a moped in front of her, very distracted by it, shiny object
-comparing Nick situation to sexual predation AGAIN yawn come on
-she says when someone stops responding, you should get the message and leave them alone (take your own advice and leave Jason alone)
-therapy and dancing tomorrow (Monday)
-loves this therapist, he’s so calm and light hearted and makes jokes and gives her skills, she relates to him
-brings up Tati and James again, says people say she’s dramatic and ruins people’s lives or makes reaction videos that backfire, but she’s not a sexual predator and she’s only sharing her feelings and people just judge her
-appreciates all the positives messages she’s been getting
-she’s insecure and confident and weak and strong
-glitter bitch launch was poor timing with h3 video but has a lot of brand stuff coming up
-doesn’t want people to think she’s using drama to bring people to her channel then promotes something
-made a list of people she wants to be friends with so she’s been reaching out to them
-relates with someone named Kelly who is bi and they both dated the same girl so they have that in common
-wants to be friends with girls
-brings up Emilia at her birthday
-says people in comments said she was mean about Emilia calling her a stalker, troll etc and she said it’s true and she feels bad
-doesn’t expect birthday gifts but wow soooyy beautiful such amazing thoughtful gifts
-Andrew music video director got her a Tiffany & co necklace
-Shane and Ryland are beautiful
-loves Andrew and Morgan so much beautiful people had so much fun
-feels so blessed to have them and have shane looking out for her

Ahoy
Learner
Learner

Post by Ahoy »

So she's using this now as her excuse
(her latest insta post)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

jlmo wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:41 am
You know what would be great? If both Trash and J* took each other down. At this point, I think that's what it's going to take; "a big youtuber," to air their grievances with her. In which, I seriously think that Trash cannot be happy to have to share her bff with Shane with J*; and J* knows he needs him to continue to rehab his image. Hence, I kind of feel like their might be some underlying resentment and hostility on both sides, so perhaps a future blood bath? Given, while she will undoubtedly lose, she'll certainly try to ruin him.

Regardless, I do think that the Nik situation has definitely been enlightening to some; however, it's not enough to put out this dumpster fire.
From your mouth to god's ears tbh.
She has to try to fuck Nate or something in order for that to become a reality, but she would never. She is terrified of J and has seen what happens when you get on his bad side. Sucks because he's also a racist POS and a horrible person but people choose to ignore that. They are two peas in a pod in a lot of ways. Just like Trash, he also burns through friends and most of his "friends" are paid for example his sugar baby straight bf who he allows to have sex with women to keep him "satisfied" (His words) but since he's extremely rich he comes out unscathed and if he ever has issues with anyone they end up having their lives ruined.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

is she still lying about being bisexual? ugh...

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Melissa you are the MVP!! <3 I could not stomach her last 2 videos. Apparently the wings video is from way before EASTER. How lazy. Which also means that her whole diet has been a lie and she was actually binging regardless. Whatever happened between her and MackFit? Can't afford anymore huh

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

inexhaustible wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:48 am
jlmo wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:41 am

From your mouth to god's ears tbh.
She has to try to fuck Nate or something in order for that to become a reality, but she would never. She is terrified of J and has seen what happens when you get on his bad side. Sucks because he's also a racist POS and a horrible person but people choose to ignore that. They are two peas in a pod in a lot of ways. Just like Trash, he also burns through friends and most of his "friends" are paid for example his sugar baby straight bf who he allows to have sex with women to keep him "satisfied" (His words) but since he's extremely rich he comes out unscathed and if he ever has issues with anyone they end up having their lives ruined.
Hear hear!

They are most definitely racist assholes; that's why I hope they both take each other out. However, can't expect too much in one go, but it'd be enough to end her "YouTube career."

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”