SaltyDog
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Post by SaltyDog »

good girl wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:02 am
She has weird proportions, her core is too wide but i guess she's not into fitness for the aesthetics idk
Careful! She'll accuse you of being the one to call her a ChuNky heAdeD fRidgE

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

good girl wrote:
She has weird proportions, her core is too wide but i guess she's not into fitness for the aesthetics idk
She has a crossfit body. And she has a tendency to ignore her weaknesses so it's not surprising there are imbalances everywhere.

2guru4u
Learner
Learner

Post by 2guru4u »

Make_life_magical wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:43 pm
LOL was I the only one who thought her OMG thankyou for the surprise, was really forced, as though she was bitterly disappointed?!
Nah, homegirl definitely was thinking it was a ring... :rofl:

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipmedium »

good girl wrote:
I have to bite my lip and scold myself every time she takes a full body pic because of how wide and rectangle her middle is... seeing her try in clothes makes me work hard on not doing any exercise that is going to make me look boxy. She has no hips and I think that’s the other reason, but she definitely loving up to the thread name..... :?

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

2guru4u wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:28 pm
Make_life_magical wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:43 pm
LOL was I the only one who thought her OMG thankyou for the surprise, was really forced, as though she was bitterly disappointed?!
Nah, homegirl definitely was thinking it was a ring... :rofl:
I almost had to watch that awkward ass shit with one eye closed. :lol:

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Omg I have to watch this vlog then hahaha! Can't wait to see the awkwardness. Her body lol let's not get started at how she literall is a jumbo sharpie atm. Sorry not sorry. If she can't even make herself look great, what's her right to be coaching macros. She looks like she has let herself go. Wait for her to have kids running around she will lose it. And also lol someone tried to steal her car. She probably didn't lock it thinking Iowa is fairytale wonderland without bad people

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

So either Austin is either kind of cruel or totally clueless setting her up for a "surprise" like that. :lol:

2guru4u
Learner
Learner

Post by 2guru4u »

Lurking Around wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:52 am
Omg I have to watch this vlog then hahaha! Can't wait to see the awkwardness. Her body lol let's not get started at how she literall is a jumbo sharpie atm. Sorry not sorry. If she can't even make herself look great, what's her right to be coaching macros. She looks like she has let herself go. Wait for her to have kids running around she will lose it. And also lol someone tried to steal her car. She probably didn't lock it thinking Iowa is fairytale wonderland without bad people
I really don’t get how someone attempted steal her car. She has a 2019/2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It should have a security system in it. My 2015 cherokee did...also she said in IG stories the people were in her car...so sounds like she left her car unlocked :roll:

Also lol at the jumbo sharpie

UsuckIRL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UsuckIRL »

She’s being typical Manders and making a bigger deal out of an issue to get people’s attention/interaction. She made a twitter post saying they were in her car REVVING the engine about to steal it. He made a post on Instagram saying he caught the kids TRYING to BREAK INTO her car. Not “stealing” it like she claims. Breaking into a car and stealing it are two different crimes. Shouldn’t she know this after working at a police station?

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Built like a sharpie. LMAO thanks to whoever said that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Lurking Around wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:52 am

I AM SCREAMING AT THIS COMMENT!!! LMFAO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog »

UsuckIRL wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:10 pm
She’s being typical Manders and making a bigger deal out of an issue to get people’s attention/interaction. She made a twitter post saying they were in her car REVVING the engine about to steal it. He made a post on Instagram saying he caught the kids TRYING to BREAK INTO her car. Not “stealing” it like she claims. Breaking into a car and stealing it are two different crimes. Shouldn’t she know this after working at a police station?
Yah, I was wondering why that didn't make sense to me. She was a clueless dispatcher. Dramatizing this car thing.

2guru4u
Learner
Learner

Post by 2guru4u »

So she left her key fob in the trunk, but did lock her car(if my fob is in the car I can't lock my car)? But they didn't just take the car and drive off, they turned the car on and revved the engine, then got out of the car that was on and driveable with the key in it, to run back into the car when NOT SCARY AUSTIN went outside? This whole story is a lie...if they were trying to steal her Jeep they would have driven off with.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Post by SaltyDog »

I love how they are drilling holes into the Rental House they are living in. It is just so annoying when renters go above and beyond and start going crazy drilling holes and all kinds of shit.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

Her squat on the way up looks so shaky, like she was swaying forward and backward.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Oh god someone recommended they get a shotgun and glock to go with the security system. The last thing we need are these 2 morons armed.

Also she uses her hips or something to sort of thrust herself out of the hole on squats. Yeah, looks like an injury waiting to happen.

mastoidprocess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mastoidprocess »

Tbh watching any of her squats or lifts makes me uncomfortable, she's aaaaalways pushing herself beyond her means and not in a good way. Like there's going for a lift that you can conceivably do safely with minimal risk of injury due to imbalances and then there's.... not.

Also (bc I love to harp on this, clearly) a few days ago she posted an IG story about how her singing wasn't in a good range or something because of her vocal cords and like. Girl. The reason your vocal cords are still messed up is bc you aren't actively doing anything to stop the vocally abusive behaviors you have!!! go do some damn voice therapy or just accept that you're gonna sound this way forever (or until it gets worse..... which it will lmao).

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

With her squats she is pushing her knees out at the midpoint to keep them from caving in. This is a form cue I've heard at a CF gym before so I'm wondering if they teach it in their Level 1 certification. I never did it, I keep my knees out from start to finish.

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

Does anyone know what happened to her vocal chords? From the way she worded it in her story something happened to them that affected her singing voice.

mastoidprocess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mastoidprocess »

good girl wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm
Does anyone know what happened to her vocal chords? From the way she worded it in her story something happened to them that affected her singing voice.
I don't remember if she just irritated them without actual nodules or if she actually had nodules when she went to the ENT, but w the way she goes about using her voice I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Either way, she basically got the injury from over/misuse and was told to take some vocal rest and she decided against it.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”