First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by Pepper0506 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:42 pm
Misstrunchbull wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:11 am
ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am

those idiots are in lydiot native land ITALY lets wait for her vlog and definitely she will be bragging about her italian roots again ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why in video does she always look like such a soft chub with stumpy calves?? She needs to stop recreating her body in post edit - her IG vs Reality is the worst of them all.
They look very unimpressive when out in the wild.
I can't get over how short her little shetland legs areImageImage
What's with the hand on the hip 😂 awkward.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by TTGirl »

They both look so short! (Ok maybe not short but because they always give us the impression they have long legs and being tall’ish, that’s why)

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Misstrunchbull wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am

those idiots are in lydiot native land ITALY lets wait for her vlog and definitely she will be bragging about her italian roots again ImageImageImage

Why in video does she always look like such a soft chub with stumpy calves?? She needs to stop recreating her body in post edit - her IG vs Reality is the worst of them all.
What's with the hand on the hip Image awkward.
So butch and manly! And that’s just Millen.

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

who does this b**ch think she is??? bodyshaming skinny people is so low, and who gives a shit if she finds them attractive or not. hasn't this loser whined about not being "smaller" in many of her posts. i remember she even admitted she used to eat fat burning pills back in the day. she sounds like the insecure girl trying hard to stay skinny but is unable to, and is over bitter over that fact. is it like an influencer thing? shout at the top of your lungs about how content you are with certain aspects of your life, but in reality those are just insecurities acting up?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
meowma wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:
CBo wrote:Not even an attempt at a hidden "Ad" in the instastories.... nothing!

Too busy singing ‘Holiday’ and advertising other products.
that's just a filter though...

Yes, my mistake! I’ve had a hard day! I’m a tired Thausage.
Ali now travels in peace with his irritating wife in the luggage hold.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Misstrunchbull wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
Could she be any more on her tip toes?ImageImageImageImage

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

that pony is so much more adorable than libia though.......lol....

Cant Relate
Learner
Learner

Post by Cant Relate »

june+ping wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:18 pm

And much less hairy.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Soooo, is she actually posting D&G content on her IG stories or hiding it as much as possible?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Cant Relate wrote:
june+ping wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:18 pm

And much less hairy.
Except for her head hair. Which is nowhere near as thick as it (or her extensions maybe?) used to be.

That swimsuit is too small.
Bet she insisted she was the smallest size they had. You wouldn't look twice at her stomping along the beach.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:09 pm
LicenseToLurk wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Misstrunchbull wrote:
I can't get over how short her little shetland legs areImage
Lidl isn't "spilling" out of her suit or anything, but next time some of you feel insecure after seeing her photoshoped wannabe fit girl bod with Facetuned legs and faux shoulder definition... just remember she's really a little puff pastry in real life, okay? :cheers:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

blink_fink wrote:Soooo, is she actually posting D&G content on her IG stories or hiding it as much as possible?
No it's just saying press trip. You know, because they're the press. Notice the cats & the home account aren't 'liking' her posts. That must be the accounts her laptop & ipad are logged in as. She must be itching to get home and get those extra 2 likes.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

blink_fink wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
I can't get over how short her little shetland legs areImage
Lidl isn't "spilling" out of her suit or anything, but next time some of you feel insecure after seeing her photoshoped wannabe fit girl bod with Facetuned legs and faux shoulder definition... just remember she's really a little puff pastry in real life, okay? :cheers:
Average size 8/10. It's not fat shaming. It's just stating a fact that a)she isnt as skinny as she makes out b)puts eff all effort into all these personal training sessions

Seriously the amount she harps on posting fitness stories you'd expect her to be toned.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:52 pm
blink_fink wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
Average size 8/10. It's not fat shaming. It's just stating a fact that a)she isnt as skinny as she makes out b)puts eff all effort into all these personal training sessions

Seriously the amount she harps on posting fitness stories you'd expect her to be toned.

Totally agree, she looks 100% normal and nowhere near a size 4 as she claims. Her legs actually look « dumpy », no shape, no muscle… well she might need 7/7 pt sessions or sack the trainer :rofl:

Hopethatsoklovelies
Learner
Learner

Post by Hopethatsoklovelies »

Hunevoque wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:12 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:52 pm
blink_fink wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:

Totally agree, she looks 100% normal and nowhere near a size 4 as she claims. Her legs actually look « dumpy », no shape, no muscle… well she might need 7/7 pt sessions or sack the trainer :rofl:
It will be quite interesting to see the end result - the heavily photoshopped photo. How skinny is she gonna be there? Her head isn’t that big anymore compared to her body :)

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by Brunette_ »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Misstrunchbull wrote:
This is the most unflattering swimsuit I have ever seen. It does not only widen her stomach area by putting a huge gradient blue circle right on it, it’s cut makes her legs look stumpy and her butt totally flat. Not to mention the absence of a cleavage and an ugly highlighted spot on vagina. The only explanation I can find to why something that expensive looks that terrible is that she got it in a wrong size.

Hopethatsoklovelies
Learner
Learner

Post by Hopethatsoklovelies »

Brunette_ wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:02 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:
Pepper0506 wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
This is the most unflattering swimsuit I have ever seen. It does not only widen her stomach area by putting a huge gradient blue circle right on it, it’s cut makes her legs look stumpy and her butt totally flat. Not to mention the absence of a cleavage and an ugly highlighted spot on vagina. The only explanation I can find to why something that expensive looks that terrible is that she got it in a wrong size.

She has a flat a$$ but overall I agree the swimsuit does her no favor whatsoever.. she even looks shorter than she is

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

if she is doing the cheap laminate flooring in the corridor, why couldn't she replace the ugly tile in the kitchen w the laminate. that way, the look itself would be much much better. the tile floor looks hideous.....

Post by Guest »

Will be interested to see what other money grabbers are forgoing their morals to go on this D&G trip.. or is it just the M-G's that took the bait?

Post by Guest »

Wow the height difference between Ali and David Gandy in Lidl's instagram stories! David makes him look like a hobbit.

(sorry it isn't attach the photo right now :( )

Return to “Lydia Millen”