First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 am
Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 am
sianterry1 wrote:I think she is purposely not insta-Storying Capri because people will catch on. She’s quaking. Ali already posted some insta stories
Good point. It's just on his stories. Will add here for the insta-blocked..oh hang on ali doesn't go on blocking sprees like the tantruming child lydl is.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
[/quote

Sorry but he does block people, I got blocked for saying that he was 100% gay :rofl:
Bet the witch read your comment..then took his phone & blocked you while he was in the shower.
For sure <3

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by blink_fink »

meowma wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:25 pm
I'll just leave this here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always bad posture, legs spread and wearing her only outfit. Predictable.

I honestly believe she is wearing her hair in a slick bun because it’s the fastest and easiest way to style her hair. She’s gotten SO LAZY she can’t even manage to straighten or curl it anymore. Just plaster down the flyaways and call it a day.

CBo
Talker
Talker

Post by CBo »

Not even an attempt at a hidden "Ad" in the instastories.... nothing!

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:02 pm
ihatelydiamillen wrote:the wat they act in the store is disgusting ImageImageImage

Woah what the fuck! Worst tan ever!!

How much tan is this??!! :o Like, LAYEERRRRS! Fucking hell, no wonder she's exhausted, slathering that many layers a day must be tiring.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

blink_fink wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 am
Vampy5555 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:02 pm
ihatelydiamillen wrote:the wat they act in the store is disgusting ImageImageImage

Woah what the fuck! Worst tan ever!!

How much tan is this??!! :o Like, LAYEERRRRS! Fucking hell, no wonder she's exhausted, slathering that many layers a day must be tiring.
Her feet have jaundice :rofl:

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

CBo wrote:Not even an attempt at a hidden "Ad" in the instastories.... nothing!

Too busy singing ‘Holiday’ and advertising other products.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am

those idiots are in lydiot native land ITALY lets wait for her vlog and definitely she will be bragging about her italian roots again ImageImageImage

Why in video does she always look like such a soft chub with stumpy calves?? She needs to stop recreating her body in post edit - her IG vs Reality is the worst of them all.

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Hunevoque you kill me with your one liners the one the other day about her antique boobs and today with the 100% gay.

Brilliant

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

My god she is terrified of the potential backlash from going on this D&G trip. Just goes to show how important money is to her over social justice.

GROW A SPINE LYDIA! Either you reject the racist garbage that Dolce and Gabanna have said and want nothing to do with it. Or you are ok with it, you don't think that kind of behavior overrides their brand and everyone else needs to get over it. But you don't get to be both.

Post by Guest »

The whole house reno and her complaints about having to keep costs down is enough to drive you crazy. First almost everything is gifted in her house so instead of complaining she should be expressing gratitude. And if money is tight and you know you have to budget for upcoming projects why spend thousands on a dior bag, blanket, expensive clothes
etc.? If I was doing a remodel I also wouldn't but 2 new expensive cars. It would make more sense to me to spend that money on real hardwood floors which will add to the value of the house unlike the cars which will only depreciate. She says this is their forever home so why not invest in flooring that will last and can be sanded and restained if necessary in the years to come. Instead they put in cheaper floors which in the future will need replacing and which buyers in this price range will not like if they ever decide to sell.

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

To be completely honest I am impressed by her still being able to bag free stuff from companies. She must be putting in some hard begging, I mean work into this.

Unless it’s easier then I think and companies now only look at numbers (followers, engagement) rather than the quality of content released by influenzas.

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

blink_fink wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:11 am
ihatelydiamillen wrote:

those idiots are in lydiot native land ITALY lets wait for her vlog and definitely she will be bragging about her italian roots again ImageImageImage

Why in video does she always look like such a soft chub with stumpy calves?? She needs to stop recreating her body in post edit - her IG vs Reality is the worst of them all.
They look very unimpressive when out in the wild.

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:10 am

Lip kit by Kylie Jenner is a filter you can use to smooth out your skin or try different lip colours. Holly Boon uses this alot on her insta.

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Pepper0506 wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:

Lip kit by Kylie Jenner is a filter you can use to smooth out your skin or try different lip colours. Holly Boon uses this alot on her insta.
Oops yes my bad Pepper.. there was me thinking the worst of her Image

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

LicenseToLurk wrote:

that's just a filter though...

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

meowma wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:

that's just a filter though...

Yes, my mistake! I’ve had a hard day! I’m a tired Thausage.

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:33 am
Pepper0506 wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:

Not surprised hun, she does love an Add and a Filter 😂

LicenseToLurk

First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Pepper0506 wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:33 am
Pepper0506 wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:

Not surprised hun, she does love an Add and a Filter Image
I know, right? When I’m dealing with an AD/Filter ho, it’s an easy “mistaka-to-make-a”

That’s Lydia’s Italian skillz right there Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:11 am
ihatelydiamillen wrote:

They look very unimpressive when out in the wild.
I can't get over how short her little shetland legs areImageImage

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

A real Humpty « dumpy » :D

Return to “Lydia Millen”