Has thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToPayUs part 2

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Rebelle wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:14 pm
OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
heyheylenalena wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 6:31 pm
ummm if people really are harassing their family members that’s just completely reprehensible.
But I’m glad I saw this in there before it could possibly be deleted.
Wait, at their home? Didn’t someone here say they had two security guards? How did someone get into their development? Hmmm
They live in a gated community. It’s a little weird how someone on here commented on the future safety of their child knowing where they live then they started getting threats.
And nearly everyone on here has mentioned how she needs to give up Twitter. I specifically mentioned it leading to the detriment of her and the baby’s wellbeing then she said something almost verbatim.
It’s all very weird to me.
She reads here for sure. She brought it up a few times yesterday

adfan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by adfan »

She sounds like she's lying, their families at their homes? Doesn't Tim have nothing to do with his family because of her?

As long as she's off Twitter. She needs to quit it, but she's acting again like she's a victim doing this because of others, when she should be quitting Twitter for herself and her own sanity.

Animefan28
Debater
Debater

Post by Animefan28 »

heyheylenalena wrote:
ummm if people really are harassing their family members that’s just completely reprehensible.
The people who are harassing her need to stop. That is truly monstrous. Good for her for taking a break from social media, as it is turning into a stress fueled drama show

WillowKey
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowKey »

adfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm
She sounds like she's lying, their families at their homes? Doesn't Tim have nothing to do with his family because of her?

As long as she's off Twitter. She needs to quit it, but she's acting again like she's a victim doing this because of others, when she should be quitting Twitter for herself and her own sanity.
She does make it all sound really bad and it does make me wonder. People have threatened them at their home, and their families at their homes? JUST because she’s pregnant? NOT because she goes after people on Twitter? NOT because she actively searches out the tiniest negative comments to unleash her army upon?
Seems like a bit of a stretch to me, but then again, there are all kinds of people out there so I could be wrong... The story of the boy who cried wolf comes to mind though... Hope she really did take the advice from this site (this time) and actually stays off Twitter, focuses on herself, Tim, and creating a happy and loving home for their new arrival. Riling people up on social media who you don’t even know is probably not the smartest thing to be spending your time on. You do you instead Jenn!

Post by Guest »

She’s lying.
They live in a gated community apparently, nobody could get to their house and I doubt people would really want to.
Thousands of people have said congratulations and how happy they are for them, yet she CHOOSES to make this a negative time by focusing on like ten people who have said shitty comments.
Weirdo.

bb09
Talker
Talker

Post by bb09 »

heyheylenalena wrote:
She’s an actual Psycho... she focuses on the minority and sees one tweet as a threat to everything

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Apparently, Jenn had an all out war on Twitter. She attacked a woman, Amy, who was only tagged in a response and never actually said anything nasty. Amy didn’t reprimand her friends for tagging her & saying rude things about Jenn, so Jenn went off on her. Wow, that’s a whole new level of crazy, even for being hormonal and pregnant.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

She really should let Tim be the public face of "Tim Tracker" and just fade into the background. Do the behind-the-scenes work and cash the paychecks. Enjoy her pregnancy and baby and home and life.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m sorry but she is such a liar, she lives in a gated community and no one can get to her house. Why is she like this, what does she gain from lying and playing victim? She really is an awful human and I hope she grows up for that baby. She literally has ignored ALL the sweet comments to attack people who didn’t even tag her? She needs mental help

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

She seeks out the drama and negativity and always ALWAYS has a justification for her actions. This poor Amy had nothing to do with this and she's not responsible for, nor should she dictate, her friends opinion. Jenn was totally out of order there. She blows everything out of proportion, which I suspect includes people threatening them and their baby. Talk about delusional. She's chosen to not only live her life on the internet, but finance their life and home through it. She has every right to feel secure but people going down the internet 'zeleb' route need to realise that people in the public eye lose so much of their privacy. It's literally is 'time to pay the price' Jenn. It doesn't all come for free. Big celebs get paid so much because they have to hire security, assistants, etc because fans can be mental. People don't know where to draw the line. So many of Jenn's fans are on her Twitter giving it ' I feel like i'm going through this with you' etc and she's like 'oh you're so sweet' and encouraging them to think they have a relationship. She's a nutter. She has something to protect now. she's at a higher risk due to her age, she's told people a little early, she's getting wound up over nothing....she should have just posted her Dollywood vlogs and not engaged on 'fans' that crossed the line and asked questions. Waited it our a little longer. I think she's doing the right thing stepping back but she won't be able to stay away because she'll crave the positive feedback and, no doubt, the drama. She needs to have a good think to herself about what is important to her. Her and the baby don't need to feature in Tim's vlogs AT ALL. Although I daresay she's hoping for a big gift from Disney.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

She needs to get her shit together before the baby comes, that’s for sure. She thinks Twitter is stressful? Wait until some jerk kid at school is bullying your kid right to her face and you have no choice but to stay within the proper channels. She should keep herself and the kid completely off the internet from now on. Wait until someone says the baby is ugly or looks a little bit delayed.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

ziggy777 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:29 am
She needs to get her shit together before the baby comes, that’s for sure. She thinks Twitter is stressful? Wait until some jerk kid at school is bullying your kid right to her face and you have no choice but to stay within the proper channels. She should keep herself and the kid completely off the internet from now on. Wait until someone says the baby is ugly or looks a little bit delayed.

Oof she will go postal and all her weird minions will defend her.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

ziggy777 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:29 am
I really do hope they keep the baby off social media/the internet in general. I mean, document the pregnancy and all that and show a few photos once (s)he is born, but otherwise, stay off the Internet. It would be the best thing for all of them
I really hope she sticks to this “twitter break”, being considered high risk already, she can’t afford to put more unneeded stress on herself or the baby

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

I give her Twitter break 1 month. 2 tops. Any stress she has she brought upon herself. They chose to go looking for any negativity. They were getting literally thousands of direct replies of well wishes. Seems like she even reached out to an online website that employs someone (a big dummy whom I don’t agree with) to try and get him fired or to stop using the pieces he writes over I’m guessing something negative he said about their pregnancy. 2 wrongs and all that.

They’re not gonna keep this baby off the internet. They’re gonna parlay it into as much free stuff for themselves as they can for as long as they can. Which is fine, use those companies. Even though I’m sure there are many of their fans who could benefit if companies would send them free stuff. But they’ll make their registry public and take from those people too.

Also, we need a new thread and title.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rebelle wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:39 am
I give her Twitter break 1 month. 2 tops. Any stress she has she brought upon herself. They chose to go looking for any negativity. They were getting literally thousands of direct replies of well wishes. Seems like she even reached out to an online website that employs someone (a big dummy whom I don’t agree with) to try and get him fired or to stop using the pieces he writes over I’m guessing something negative he said about their pregnancy. 2 wrongs and all that.

They’re not gonna keep this baby off the internet. They’re gonna parlay it into as much free stuff for themselves as they can for as long as they can. Which is fine, use those companies. Even though I’m sure there are many of their fans who could benefit if companies would send them free stuff. But they’ll make their registry public and take from those people too.

Also, we need a new thread and title.
I say two weeks and I bet you she is checking twitter nonstop just not posting.
I know the idiot you are talking about but man he has dragged her and bringing all kinds of proof etc it honestly does not look good on her, she’s mental.
Yeah they won’t hide the baby they are gonna use it for all it’s worth.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

She’s in for it if she puts this baby on the internet. “Distwitter” is nothing compared to the Mommy-net

Post by Guest »

Rhys made an account 9 hours ago just to tell us we are jealous of a mentally ill, neurotic, bundle of nerves.
All the while saying he’s not even a fan, and he doesn’t even like the trackers... makes sense.
Hahaha

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

We know them so well, the dinner at Dollywood was amazing not one bad review

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Morethescarier wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:22 pm
Rhys made an account 9 hours ago just to tell us we are jealous of a mentally ill, neurotic, bundle of nerves.
All the while saying he’s not even a fan, and he doesn’t even like the trackers... makes sense.
Hahaha
Has he removed it? What a fecking wuss!

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

hmmm there are suddenly 31 guests browsing this forum.....lot of Tracker googling going on.

Return to “TheTimTracker”