Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Spid »

sugarpop wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:21 pm
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:56 pm
for those of us that don’t want to watch? Or at least time stamp?
If you hit play it starts at the right time stamp. Max's dog crapped on Christian's couch at 2am and Christian texted Max about it then. Max went to Christian's house that afternoon and the crap was still on the couch. Christian just left dog crap sitting on his own couch for half a day. Disgusting.
Maybe christian texted him assuming he'd clean it up. Like. If someone else's dog makes a mess in my house, I'm not cleaning that shit up, that's on the owner. Not my responsibility
I'd be the same if I didn't have a dog but CG does and he's used to Ava shitting all over so he should have just dealt with it.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by heelerms »

sugarpop wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
If you hit play it starts at the right time stamp. Max's dog crapped on Christian's couch at 2am and Christian texted Max about it then. Max went to Christian's house that afternoon and the crap was still on the couch. Christian just left dog crap sitting on his own couch for half a day. Disgusting.
Maybe christian texted him assuming he'd clean it up. Like. If someone else's dog makes a mess in my house, I'm not cleaning that shit up, that's on the owner. Not my responsibility
So you'd rather leave shit on your couch for 24 hours to make your friend clean it up?

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

why can't any of these boobs train their dogs correctly? it's not rocket science.

just disgusts me.

CarmineChameleon
Talker
Talker

Post by CarmineChameleon »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:15 pm
majaxxxx wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:20 am
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 pm
I really think CG and Heidi will get married in the next few years as long as Heidi continues to not push for it. If he didn't want to be in a serious relationship and just wanted to fuck around, he would. He tried it with London and it didn't work. JMO
Well. it's not like he isn't doing both right now. Cheaters like him never change.
Where are the receipts? This is 10000000% speculation.
Of course it is. We speculate on everyone in this forum and not all have receipts. I'm assuming people continue to say it bc of his infamous track record: pre-nikki, nikki, London, nikki again, Heidi. I feel like I missed a girl tbh but it's well documented that he likes to keep his options open and immediately move the woman from the back burner to main dish when the current is starting to fizzle.

CarmineChameleon
Talker
Talker

Post by CarmineChameleon »

heelerms wrote:
sugarpop wrote:
lucasdevlin wrote:
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
So you'd rather leave shit on your couch for 24 hours to make your friend clean it up?
Yeah, I could never. That's a biohazard and just petty/lazy. It's not his dog but still his couch. Yuck.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

THERE IS NO WAY I am leaving dog shit on my COUCH for a full fucking DAY to teach someone a lesson. No, that literal shit is coming off that couch the SECOND I find it. What is wrong with these people!??!?! That is SO GROSS. The smell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

Yeah, screw teaching moments. The smell would permeate! My dog is house broken, but the one time he did have an accident in the middle of the night, the smell actually woke me up.

That house must be a Petri dish of bacteria.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I hate how joe laughs it off as “that’s the life of a yotuber!” Lmfao, idc how busy I am, the shit is gonna get cleaned up the second I find it. Hell, I would have even cleaned the stain.

Christian reminds me of my old roommates from college. If I saw dishes in the sink that were theirs, I would clean them while I was cleaning my own dish. But if a dish I used was in the sink, they would only clean theirs. It was so petty and ridiculous. Christian would be that petty person.

Pxxn
Learner
Learner

Post by Pxxn »

That is disgusting... Wow I would not want to sit on that couch if I was a guest 🤢

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:52 am
I hate how joe laughs it off as “that’s the life of a yotuber!” Lmfao, idc how busy I am, the shit is gonna get cleaned up the second I find it. Hell, I would have even cleaned the stain.

Christian reminds me of my old roommates from college. If I saw dishes in the sink that were theirs, I would clean them while I was cleaning my own dish. But if a dish I used was in the sink, they would only clean theirs. It was so petty and ridiculous. Christian would be that petty person.
Pretty sure that was sarcasm mocking CG

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Spid wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 pm
Bootyguru2 wrote:

I think it was sarcasm too, but also a tinge bit of seriousness because they both know that’s the excuse Christian would give.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:49 am
Spid wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 pm
Bootyguru2 wrote:

I think it was sarcasm too, but also a tinge bit of seriousness because they both know that’s the excuse Christian would give.
The fact that Joe is the on Maxx was talking to and is the first person we see after seeing dog shit on a couch associates him with that nastiness. I would NOT want to be in that video AT ALL.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

I dont care if my friends THEMSELVES personally shit on my couch and ran away... If nobody else is there to clean it you better the fuck believe I will. I'd be pissed off but id still do it, like??? Sometimes i feel like youtubers live on another planet. Who the hell is not bothered by letting actual shit marinate on their couch for a full day???

Pxxn
Learner
Learner

Post by Pxxn »

Bootyguru2 wrote:

Except we all know he's even to lazy to clean plates and uses paper plates :?

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Pxxn wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:23 pm
Bootyguru2 wrote:

Except we all know he's even to lazy to clean plates and uses paper plates :?
:rofl: :rofl: you’re not wrong

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

dang, sounds like his latest launch was a WRECK. The comments on this pic are just BRUTAL about the shipping...

and then he released a video today about 'how not to run a business' so you'd think he'd address these shipping concerns. Nope. he blabs on for 10 minutes about affiliate codes. And how did he not know that would be a DUMB idea and confuse people?

These does not bode well for anyone's confidence in Relay. yikes.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Maybe if he'd hire an actual reasonably sized team to handle this shit, it would go better. He wants to scale up in launch numbers but doesn't seem to give a shit how hard his team has to scramble to fulfill. Does HE participate in the shipping fulfillment?

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Lizzurd wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:51 am
I dont care if my friends THEMSELVES personally shit on my couch and ran away... If nobody else is there to clean it you better the fuck believe I will. I'd be pissed off but id still do it, like??? Sometimes i feel like youtubers live on another planet. Who the hell is not bothered by letting actual shit marinate on their couch for a full day???
what a disgusting word to use. the visual alone is nasty lmao

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

Apparently he’s still friends with Garrett from Massthetics.

Gross.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Hashtag fitness wrote:Apparently he’s still friends with Garrett from Massthetics.

Gross.
He also did Simons podcast. I feel that whole group is doing the, I’m staying out of it and neutral to the situation, stance.

It’s only funny to me because in one of Garret’s explanation (gotcha) videos concerning the split and falling out with Simon, he kind of goes on a tangent about having to cater specifically to CG and came off as very annoyed.

Maybe there is a real friendship there where you can openly be vocal about how you always have to do what CG wants when he’s around. Or maybe it’s all business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”