Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by bumblebee33 »

Hahahahaha anyone seee her post from today? It would be funny to see a photo of her that isn’t photoshopped.. she blurred out the floor in her midsection area because she clearly just tried to make her waist smaller. Cmon Katy you aren’t fooling anyone!
Her “supplements aren't magic” blog basically states that you don’t need any supplements, and she was very much so against them. Since Alani Nu, she’s deleted that blog completely. Someone needs to start calling her out on her shit. What even happened to her workout videos anyways?

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

It’s totally a coincidence the floor mat gets wavy around her bum and nowhere else.

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

blondish wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:32 am
It’s totally a coincidence the floor mat gets wavy around her bum and nowhere else.
Not even just that, if you zoom in her elbow is blurry and weird lookin too 😂😂😂

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

bumblebee33 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:06 pm
blondish wrote:
Ugh. I was bored at work so I thought I'd go find a photo of someone from the same spot in the gym and it looks like the floor actually is wavy :-|

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

blondish wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:28 pm
bumblebee33 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:06 pm
blondish wrote:
Ugh. I was bored at work so I thought I'd go find a photo of someone from the same spot in the gym and it looks like the floor actually is wavy :-|

Yeah I think the mat is like that but her blurry elbow and the mat on the other side looks like she definitely tuned that photo just a tad. Does she never post anything about working out or nutrition anymore or is her instagram just to promote her supplement company?

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

I can’t handle Her lips .. her lips were fine before the insta fame. STOP WITH THE FILLERS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

I know this has been mentioned but I feel like she is moving away from workouts. Won't even do the coaching anymore ...not like it was ever true "coaching". I guess all they care about and want to focus on their business .... which is ironic bc she used to not support supplements. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

My guess is that their number of participants has decreased significantly. Especially with the whole Brittany Dawn scandal, newbies aren’t falling for scams anymore

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

I agree her, her baby is super cute ! Also this is random but I remember her posting books about baby led weaning and saying she is following that approach. I always see her spoon feeding him though. Is that part of the approach? I don't have kids so I don't completely understand how BLW weaning works but I've seen alot of "IG mom's" say they are following this approach.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

She has a Q&A on her IG story right now and she said that she isn’t nursing Axel anymore because her supply dropped and she couldn’t get it back. Who wants to bet she’s getting back on PEDs now?

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Yeah of course.

She also said Elon Musk is her role model lol

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Oy. Another fitspo who talked such a big game about how breastfeeding was going sooooo smoothly and she wanted to breastfeed for at least a year or whatever, then doing a bunch of stuff that killed her supply (rushing to night wean and get kid sleeping 8+ hours without feeding, giving him milk in a 360 cup without realizing it could create a flow preference that discourages nursing) and barely making it 6 months.

No shade on anyone who stops breastfeeding it’s just awkward because I remember Haydn posting a Q/A about how how he’s never worried about parenting stuff because Katy does “so much research,” reads sooo much, and “knows everything about babies.” And Katy posted constantly about how she was going to be super “natural,” reading books on elimination communication, talking about how she trusted her body’s ability to give birth without intervention, blah blah blah because that’s all very trendy with rich white people on social media right now. But the moment they actually deal with any sort of parenting challenge they immediately fold or hire some “expert” to come give them private lessons rather than just reading a damn book.

sanys
Learner
Learner

Post by sanys »

For the poster that asked about baby led weaning, we did it for our youngest after having an AWFUL time with the eldest (I was working and did the baby food route), anyway - BLW works great if you know what to do in an emergency and are basically the main feeder and know exactly where they're up to. Its a very slow introduction of foods, preferring bones and marrow with whole (baby hand sized) veggies. Like fingers of steak or lamb they can kind of mash with their no-teeth to help the teeth come through. If she's doing that then in our case at least, it has worked amazingly well. He's now 8 and eats constantly and everything lol

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Spoon-feeding isn’t part of baby-led weaning though, no. With “pure” baby-led weaning, you could “load” food onto a spoon, hand it to the child, or place it on their tray for them to pick up and feed themselves with. Or just let them use the spoon themselves once they’re able to.

The “philosophy” of baby-led weaning is of infant self-feeding: allowing the child to master the fine motor skill to do so at their own pace, and viewing mealtimes as a developmental “sensory experience”... so, letting your kid smush their food around and make a mess experimenting with it, if that’s what they wanna do.

It can be kind of a long process, and my guess is Katy didn’t really have the patience to let her kid smear food all over himself and/or only eat two bites a meal and then lose interest.

sanys
Learner
Learner

Post by sanys »

I agree with you, there are still realworld reasons to hold onto the spoon occasionally. Food type Eg custard or soup. Or life, where you actually leave the house and if you took a baby outside or are in public for instance, after full BLW lunch then someone would likely think it’s neglect. Genuine blw vs the super mum for the gram may be part of the choice for her too.

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

Did anyone see the convo she posted on her insta story where the girl called her out about her weight right after she posted that slutty boomerang of her in a leopard print thong underwear? Lol. YOU ARE A MOM NOW. Have some respect for your body.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

bumblebee33 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:10 am
Did anyone see the convo she posted on her insta story where the girl called her out about her weight right after she posted that slutty boomerang of her in a leopard print thong underwear? Lol. YOU ARE A MOM NOW. Have some respect for your body.
I don't see how that boomerang was slutty and just because she's a mom doesn't mean she can't be confident in herself and happy with her body. :blah:

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

bumblebee33 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:10 am
What? Did you just drop out of the 1800's?

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:49 pm
Spoon-feeding isn’t part of baby-led weaning though, no. With “pure” baby-led weaning, you could “load” food onto a spoon, hand it to the child, or place it on their tray for them to pick up and feed themselves with. Or just let them use the spoon themselves once they’re able to.

The “philosophy” of baby-led weaning is of infant self-feeding: allowing the child to master the fine motor skill to do so at their own pace, and viewing mealtimes as a developmental “sensory experience”... so, letting your kid smush their food around and make a mess experimenting with it, if that’s what they wanna do.

It can be kind of a long process, and my guess is Katy didn’t really have the patience to let her kid smear food all over himself and/or only eat two bites a meal and then lose interest.
Okay thanks ! That's what i was thinking. Just as another posted said..I found it funny bc Haydn constantly said how Katy knows everything about babies ..and she even said she was reading about BLW. But then I saw the spoon feeding and was like, is that part of it ? Lol
But I too think she didn't really have the patience. ..i don't blame her lol

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”