JackSepticEye Part 4

TiredDollie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 4

Post by TiredDollie »

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone but tapatalk doesn't want to load everything lol, I'll come back to thanking everyone else later

I never was one to watch streams because they usually start by the time I stop studying and just want to contemplate my longing for the sweet embrace of death, and also I don't have money so I end up usually feeling guilty watching charity oriented streams. But from what you guys have been saying this was a cringy waste of time, huh.

I'm really disappointed in Jack. Again, only from what you guys said, but ffs if you're gonna raise money for a charity, talk about it. Sorry, Jack, I've been a fan of yours for a super long time, but seeing you pushing your relationship in my face is boring and doesn't interest me. Still proud of you for raising money, but glad I didn't watch it

And also, I'm proud of all of you who were brave enough to watch

Sent from my SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:46 pm
Like this stannie she’s been lurking here and she does not like anything we’ve said about Gab during the stream.

We’re all a “bunch a haters that need to get laid!” :rofl:
"I know a guy"... who do you know? she looks like a 12-year-old in her pic lol

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

Omg I just saw that screenshot and my username was there :3

Hello there stannies :3, unlike you guys we respect other people's different view points. Bye ^^

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

skyward
Learner
Learner

Post by skyward »

RED_RUM wrote:Omg I just saw that screenshot and my username was there :3

Hello there stannies :3, unlike you guys we respect other people's different view points. Bye ^^

Dang, can't wait for them to dox me ImageImage

For real though, I don't understand why they seek conflict with us so much. We have different opinions. Deal with it.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

Why the hell am I being proud to have a screenshot of my post on twitter? Lol

ubananas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ubananas »

I can't with this. What happened to the Jack who cried because he had such a wonderful time with people in LA and felt like he didn't properly say goodbye? Or shit even the Jack who narrated all of Deltarune with cute voiced and joked about stanning fluffy boys (more recent than the other example)? Here's the thing Jack was never funny to me but he was entertaining his commentary was some of the best and his caring nature and kindness were what hooked me as a viewer. I feel like I'm watching a jaded old man who's out of touch with too much money and is just going through the motions. Yes I miss the age of green haired Jack. No I don't think that guy is coming back and lately I'm thinking it might have all been bullshit all along. I think he's going to fade into obscurity like a train wreck in slow motion.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Gurlmeatdelete23 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:20 pm
EchoingSilence wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 pm
Still an odd thing, to never let Signe in on anything like this in this way but he lets Evelien in and on camera for all to see.
The most he let Wiishu do is stick her hand in the door to hand him the plate of dinner or coffee she made him.
Honestly, Signe vs Evelien

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:34 pm
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:12 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:Also he made it a point to say a few time over the past couple of months that he DOES see what's written online about him. Whether it's by searching or brought to his attention I don't know which would be the reason; by the way I saw your account specifically screenshot and put on Twitter and someone else's by a fan of Jack's but I've digressed.
What?! What was the screenshot, when was this? I don't follow him on Twitter anymore.
Anonymity is important; I'd be careful what kind of screenshots you post from your own account or of someone else's because some Stan's will try to dox you or connect dots between usernames here and on other social media's. A couple people here have owned up to there accounts here which I don't think is a good idea because it kind of opens you up to harassment from Stans. There are definitely people who can hold there own when it comes to that but it may be too much for other's. My advice is to just be cautious you don't know how far people will go for senpai, Lord and savior Jack "uwu" septiceye.
Like this stannie she’s been lurking here and she does not like anything we’ve said about Gab during the stream.

She looks 12. And thanks for the offer, but I'm in a loving relationship. :tu:

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Is it time for a new thread already? He's finished up 3 in 4 months.

If we're going to do a dumb name like others threads on here, may I suggest:

JackSepticEye: Gaelic Joke Generator

Gab (ft. JackSepticEye)

Yawn McLoughlin

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

GirlGamerGremlin Featuring JetlagSepticEye

skyward
Learner
Learner

Post by skyward »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:Is it time for a new thread already? He's finished up 3 in 4 months.

If we're going to do a dumb name like others threads on here, may I suggest:

JackSepticEye: Gaelic Joke Generator

Gab (ft. JackSepticEye)

Yawn McLoughlin
Damn, that's pretty fast. I wonder if he broke a record yet on here? :'D

I'll throw in some suggestions too if y'all don't mind ^^
- Greasy Gaelic Paintbrush
- Coke ReviewerImage
- Too Tired for Charity Man

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

So I've just the "I see face, I kiss" clip (because someone shared it on tumblr and of course Evelien had to reblog it)
She's acting like a mom who's trying her best to embarrass her son and boy does it show on Sean's face that he is not liking this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TiredDollie
Learner
Learner

Post by TiredDollie »

okay-sis wrote:So I've just the "I see face, I kiss" clip (because someone shared it on tumblr and of course Evelien had to reblog it)
She's acting like a mom who's trying her best to embarrass her son and boy does it show on Sean's face that he is not liking this.
Aaaagh, it makes me very very uncomfortable. This is the face I used to make when my mom kissed my cheek after taking me to school.

Difference between me and this? I never had sex with my mom Image

Sent from my SM-G935A using Tapatalk

skyward
Learner
Learner

Post by skyward »

okay-sis wrote:So I've just the "I see face, I kiss" clip (because someone shared it on tumblr and of course Evelien had to reblog it)
Since someone on here said that Sean mentioned sometime he doesn't like PDA, I wonder if that could be part of the reason he's so awkward in all their interactions together and thus they generally seem awkward? Image Not to throw down the whole theory about him not really being happy, but I think it would be an important thing to consider.

And they remind me SO much of that one couple we had in highschool and they're still going. I'm not an adult yet myself I guess (almost 20), so it would be kinda justifiable for my age (though I wouldn't act like that personally tbh) but people who are almost/are 30? I thought they were supposed to set a good example for the youth.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I’ll throw in some names too.
- Jack “Emotional Cheater” Septiceye
- Septic Grey PewDiePie
- GirlGamerGab’s Pussy Whipped Rebound
- Fake Smile Jacksepticeye
:cuted:

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

Charityshop Pewdiepie

I don't know who exactly said it, but someone from this forum called him that and I loved it.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Lol my weird, boring OCD just wants it to be part 5 so it's corresponding and chronological.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I've said it before so I'm throwing it back out there Jackass Septiceye, Jackass Sepdickeye.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

okay-sis wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:23 am
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:34 pm
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:12 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:Also he made it a point to say a few time over the past couple of months that he DOES see what's written online about him. Whether it's by searching or brought to his attention I don't know which would be the reason; by the way I saw your account specifically screenshot and put on Twitter and someone else's by a fan of Jack's but I've digressed.
What?! What was the screenshot, when was this? I don't follow him on Twitter anymore.
Anonymity is important; I'd be careful what kind of screenshots you post from your own account or of someone else's because some Stan's will try to dox you or connect dots between usernames here and on other social media's. A couple people here have owned up to there accounts here which I don't think is a good idea because it kind of opens you up to harassment from Stans. There are definitely people who can hold there own when it comes to that but it may be too much for other's. My advice is to just be cautious you don't know how far people will go for senpai, Lord and savior Jack "uwu" septiceye.

She looks 12. And thanks for the offer, but I'm in a loving relationship. :tu:
it's even worse than a being a 12 year old Stan... She's a 30 year old obsessed with tweeting at and stanning Jack and Gab.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

hey guys,
I went ahead and made part 5 under 'JackSepticEye part 5'
here: viewtopic.php?f=666&t=36016&p=3616894&h ... e#p3616894

You can use this topic as a continuation if you would like! I just thought it might be easier to keep track of the forum for new posters and lurkers to read through part 1-5 in sequential order, kind of like markiplier's thread, even though I really like some of the names put out there. lol I hope I did it right!

Return to “JackSepticEye”