The $10,000 Beauty Smartie Showdown Prize?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The $10,000 Beauty Smartie Showdown Prize?

Post by Diorette »

Wasn't the showdown 304803490 years ago? To me she's lying.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

She's obviously lying. It's a shame, she seemed better than that.

melisag23
Learner
Learner

Post by melisag23 »

Weird thing is that the contest was over a year ago. Yet, she responds to a comment concerning the charity she donated to in her latest haul video, but can't reveal details yet (charity pertains to Ben). Fishy, fishy if you ask me.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I'm going to be disappointed if she didn't donate the money. Also why would a well known magazine company that's been around the 1950's, wouldn't give someone their prize money? Sometimes you want good things for Megan but, then she does foolish crap.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

filthyhot wrote:Wait seriously? I clicked your vanity tour and it says she commented TODAY when you entered her contest long ago. Obvs she's reading on here but that's pretty shady that you have to post on guru gossip just to get your prize. :?
Megan deleted that comment.

I think she spent the money already (didn't she buy a car?). She can't donate something she doesn't have so she's attempting to cover it up.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

The way you always knew that she didn't donate the money, she always acted hostile when people questioned her about it.

melisag23
Learner
Learner

Post by melisag23 »

This is the link to the "supposed" charity she gave the $10,000 from Seventeen to:
http://www.africanewlife.org/the-ben-br ... rial-fund/

In her recent videos she stated that she could not give the name of the charity because of Ben's parents, yet the charity has its own website. It's been set up since December, 29, 2011. Why do you think she won't announce the charity name? :|

melisag23
Learner
Learner

Post by melisag23 »

So Megan never answered what charity she donated to! She's such a washed up liar now. She looks like a bad version of Courtney love now.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I did like the bit in her latest video where she talked about so many youtubers that put on this young, ditzy, energentic personality to get views. I do think she is genuine.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

So her ex Justin is engaged... interesting!

gooroo123
Talker
Talker

Post by gooroo123 »

^Yes! She first uploaded the video with the title saying "Justin is engaged" and then took it down and reuploaded with a different title and intro defending why she had used his name but understands how its not right... so she put my "EX" is engaged.

anyway, i kind of like her videos bc they are so honest. I feel like these are the kinds of things ppl try to sugarcoat. However, i am not sure if i believe her when she says she is happy for him and it doesn't effect her at all. She wanted viewers to know they would be able to get completely over a first love too. While I do believe she came from a sincere place, her instagram picture a few days ago said "I STILL LOVE YOU" IDK... maybe im reaching or she just wants click-bait.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Megan posted a video saying that Justin had a lawyer contact Megan, instructing her to take that video down and other videos about him, or else legal action would take place. She lated deleted that video, and commented on another video that she had to take that video down as well since she was threatened with more legal action.

gurufollower1
Talker
Talker

Post by gurufollower1 »

i felt nostalgic tonight and watched an old 2009 video. its almost sad how far down megan has fallen. she was one of the first youtubers i ever watched. was even more - shocked? i'm not sure that's the right word - to find she never hit 1 million.

Jenny97
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenny97 »

I used to be a fan of meganheartsmakeup, but after she was so unnecessarily rude over Instagram DM, I realized how fake she really is. She goes on and on in videos about taking the high road along withbuilding girls up instead of tearing them down. She often describes herself as non-confrontational, empathetic, and kindhearted. These DMs prove that is not accurate AT ALL!

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... 0c8246ba50

Return to “Megan Parken”