Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

SimplySpeculating wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:31 pm
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:54 am
Why is she so boring? I wonder if this pregnancy will finally be hard on her? the last two seemed like pie.. kinda hoping she has a hiccup or two so she can appreciate what self sacrifice really is....!
That's a little much my dude. No one should have to experience pregnancy scares, regardless of the content they produce (and how not interesting it is...). Yes Emily can definitely grow a bit and change but having a health scare (for herself or her baby) is not the way to facilitate that
Exactly. A little much?! Wtf. So morning sickness, health worries, maybe a hospital stay where Emily or baby are in danger or ooh, ooh - maybe a preemie, some 3rd degree tearing and a whacking great dose of PND would be a jolly watch and really shake up her channel!? And who among us wouldn't enjoy getting the popcorn out for a traumatic 16 hour labour vlog?!

Love GG but gotta wonder where a line is fucking drawn. :bang:

(Expects GG to delete post since basic decency always ranks lower than any other stance and 'This is a trash thread y'all! FOE with all that reasonable shit!' :roll: )

Anyway as for her declutter - it's somehow not as satisfying for me when youtubers just show the decluttered items rather than go through their drawers on camera... not sure why but there it is. Tbh those bags are not that much in relation to her collection - but it's a start I guess!

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by EvilGLBunny »

wow, so i haven't watched her videos for about 6 months and I saw the decluttering video and thought, on finally, that should be interesting because I LOVE beauty decluttering videos.

i don't know how anyone could be so boring with a decluttering video... i wished she had gone through the decluttering process, showing what she kept and what she decided to throw out, rather than a bag of things to declutter.

also on the pregnancy, well i wish that a safe and healthy pregnancy for her but im praying that she doesn't start on this whole melasma or talk about her pregnancy EVERY SINGLE VIDEO like her previous pregnancies like we need to be reminded every few days that she's pregnant. yes congratulations, i wish you well but im not here for a baby video. well actually, i don't really care haha since i haven't watched her for half a year and i guess i just won't watch anymore.

anyone else noticed that her video watched counts are actually really really low as compared to the number of subscribers?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Totally with you re: the declutter. I like to see the PROCESS because that's what's interesting to me, not the aftermath.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

^^^ Right? Now we don't know what she kept or why.... a big factor in a declutter (for me anyhow). Also, doing it 'live' would have meant a peek at her collection as it stands and even for hoarder types like Emily, I love seeing a collection vid.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

She's annoying. I want her life HARD for once!

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:45 am
She's annoying. I want her life HARD for once!
But WHY??? Sorry I'm so lost... are you serious....? You want her to have a difficult pregnancy to teach her some kinda lesson? To make her less annoying? For personal amusement? To improve her channel? Really?

Anyway, looking past this being... weirdly cruel... if, in the instance you're hoping for, she continued putting out content, how would her 'hardship' make her channel any better to you?! Won't she be talking about her life even more then? Won't her content be even less makeup orientated? Will she stop doing berry toned eye looks? Will you still find her annoying anyway? Yes, yes, no and yes.

In fact if anything were to go wrong (God forbid) I doubt (quite rightly) that YouTube vids will even be on her radar!?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No I just want her to wake up and see life isn't all easy and perfect. She has it too perfect. And adding a third kid will be tiring and work and she will see. And i'm happy for it! She is home all day. fucking cook for your family for gosh sakes!!

justme111
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by justme111 »

I will admit I love Emily even if I do sometimes find her a bit annoying and cheesy but I could never wish a bad pregnancy on anyone. I really don't think anyone deserves that and especially just because I don't happen to like their youtube channel and content...WTF????? Maybe jealousy because you don't see her life as "hard" but keep in mind you see what she choses to show on camera. We really don't know anyone of these youtubers true life off camera.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Would you rather her bring her 'hardship' to her channel and start whining 24/7 all woe is me a la Tati & Co?

- Cause then you'd start whining about her whining 🙄
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:41 am
No I just want her to wake up and see life isn't all easy and perfect. She has it too perfect. And adding a third kid will be tiring and work and she will see. And i'm happy for it! She is home all day. fucking cook for your family for gosh sakes!!
Penny has dropped. I totally see where you're coming from and why you feel as you do. :tu:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:No I just want her to wake up and see life isn't all easy and perfect. She has it too perfect. And adding a third kid will be tiring and work and she will see. And i'm happy for it! She is home all day. fucking cook for your family for gosh sakes!!
The fact that you think her life now isn’t already tiring and work, just proves further you don’t have children yourself. ONE pregnancy or child is tiring and work. I’m sorry because I know this is a trash thread, but this crosses the line of reality ... Emily is refreshing and real. She said in her vlog that her body does well with pregnancy— she can’t help that fact, just as much as her mom couldn’t help how sick she was with pregnancy... and as hard as it might be for some to hear (like me who had severe hyperemesis, very difficult pregnancies, a stillborn, and a preemie)... she can’t help it and why would anyone wish her otherwise?! She doesn’t realize it sounds a bit insensitive because she hasn’t been through it like others have. For all my pregnancy troubles, I get pregnant very easily— and as bad as I feel for those with fertility issues— no one can help these things!
If Emily cooked perfect meals every single day and showed that, you’d snark on how “perfect Betty Crocker” or “type A” she was. She does feed her children well in what she’s shown. We see a fraction. And again, to me... She’s real life. Image

Okay, I will see myself out now since this is a trash thread. Like others here, I don’t believe that should encompass wishing ill on someone, their health or their innocent baby’s health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:48 am
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:41 am
Penny has dropped. I totally see where you're coming from and why you feel as you do. :tu:
Thanks dude! :kotc: :chu:
WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:15 am
Would you rather her bring her 'hardship' to her channel and start whining 24/7 all woe is me a la Tati & Co?

- Cause then you'd start whining about her whining 🙄
Um yeah it's a fucking trash thread i'll whine if I want to! :roll: :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Angel227 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:59 am
kathleenlightsssss wrote:No I just want her to wake up and see life isn't all easy and perfect. She has it too perfect. And adding a third kid will be tiring and work and she will see. And i'm happy for it! She is home all day. fucking cook for your family for gosh sakes!!
The fact that you think her life now isn’t already tiring and work, just proves further you don’t have children yourself. ONE pregnancy or child is tiring and work. I’m sorry because I know this is a trash thread, but this crosses the line of reality ... Emily is refreshing and real. She said in her vlog that her body does well with pregnancy— she can’t help that fact, just as much as her mom couldn’t help how sick she was with pregnancy... and as hard as it might be for some to hear (like me who had severe hyperemesis, very difficult pregnancies, a stillborn, and a preemie)... she can’t help it and why would anyone wish her otherwise?! She doesn’t realize it sounds a bit insensitive because she hasn’t been through it like others have. For all my pregnancy troubles, I get pregnant very easily— and as bad as I feel for those with fertility issues— no one can help these things!
If Emily cooked perfect meals every single day and showed that, you’d snark on how “perfect Betty Crocker” or “type A” she was. She does feed her children well in what she’s shown. We see a fraction. And again, to me... She’s real life. Image

Okay, I will see myself out now since this is a trash thread. Like others here, I don’t believe that should encompass wishing ill on someone, their health or their innocent baby’s health.

YEP. I have no kids. THANK FUCKING GOD. Emily doesn't sell that shit to me. She's fat, eats takeout or TV dinners. And sits among her pile of rotting makeup all day THAT IS when she isn't changing diapers or dealing with tantrums. Wow, what a great life! :roll: :roll: :roll:

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:52 am
Angel227 wrote:

YEP. I have no kids. THANK FUCKING GOD. Emily doesn't sell that shit to me. She's fat, eats takeout or TV dinners. And sits among her pile of rotting makeup all day THAT IS when she isn't changing diapers or dealing with tantrums. Wow, what a great life! :roll: :roll: :roll:
...but you said she had it 'too perfect'??? :scratch:
Now she's actually pregnant - not fat. Not sure she ever was, but you'll have to wait a few months before wheeling that chestnut out. Again.
All mothers are not alike. All children are not alike. People find joy in different lifestyles. Some people even take pleasure in the mere idea of others suffering!
Takes all types eh? ;)

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:52 am
Angel227 wrote:

...but you said she had it 'too perfect'??? :scratch:
Now she's actually pregnant - not fat. Not sure she ever was, but you'll have to wait a few months before wheeling that chestnut out. Again.
All mothers are not alike. All children are not alike. People find joy in different lifestyles. Some people even take pleasure in the mere idea of others suffering!
Takes all types eh? ;)
Well said.Image

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ I mean yeah, Emily is now boring as fuck. Her life is not my life. I wouldn't want her life. But I'm also pretty sure she's happy with her life and that is cool. I wouldn't wish unhappiness on her.

I feel you on the thread thing! Although I actively *enjoy* trash threads lol, but that's when criticism is being meted out for a reason. This is why I don't get when people trash GG for being purely negative and nasty etc. Etc. When it isn't most of the time. It's just barbed criticism which I totally enjoy. But hey we all know what these gooroos and their stans think of criticism.

hottyhothotty
Learner
Learner

Post by hottyhothotty »

I’m thankful for you ladies that don’t wish bad on Emily’s pregnancy. I’m also thankful for the block button, I don’t use it often but I think I will today (you can still see their posts if someone replies to them though).

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

hottyhothotty wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:59 pm
I’m thankful for you ladies that don’t wish bad on Emily’s pregnancy. I’m also thankful for the block button, I don’t use it often but I think I will today (you can still see their posts if someone replies to them though).

So no quoting then 😉

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:15 pm
^^^ I mean yeah, Emily is now boring as fuck. Her life is not my life. I wouldn't want her life. But I'm also pretty sure she's happy with her life and that is cool. I wouldn't wish unhappiness on her.

I feel you on the thread thing! Although I actively *enjoy* trash threads lol, but that's when criticism is being meted out for a reason. This is why I don't get when people trash GG for being purely negative and nasty etc. Etc. When it isn't most of the time. It's just barbed criticism which I totally enjoy. But hey we all know what these gooroos and their stans think of criticism.
^^^ so agree. I think Emily has become really incredibly boring, but I still wish her all the happiness and good health for her and her family. I can't imagine why any decent human being would want otherwise. I will admit that I used to like Emily, but even if I didn't, I still wouldn't wish anything bad on an unborn child or the mother.

I used to like trash threads, and I used to like THIS trash thread - when criticisms have a reason, rather than downright pure hate or unreasonable anger. Honestly it makes me feel a little sorry for the person who is so angry rather than the person we're bitching about - I'm sure life is hard for you and I wish you well too, and maybe get a little help.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

:clap: ^^^
#preach!

Return to “Emilynoel83”