RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by PiinkFart »

I’m calling bs on the flirty exchange over IG with her husband. If it’s true, drop the SS.

If they end up being real I will gladly eat my words, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

"I'm helping someone cheat 💅 you guys think that's cool right?"

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Oooop! Another one! I find it extra interesting when Kristi doesn’t follow these women, just him.

Honestyisabeach
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Honestyisabeach »

thesubwayfugitive wrote: "I'm helping someone cheat 💅 you guys think that's cool right?"
You're stupid LOL cheating how?? Conversation and jokes?? you dumb fuck

Go to the other threads where they actually like her

Honestyisabeach
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Honestyisabeach »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:11 am
Whether you like a person or not, why would anyone entertain flirting with someone else’s spouse though? If it’s just to prove a point, awful. If the married person initiated it, you’re off the hook - unless you keep going on with it. Otherwise shame is on you. 🤷🏼‍♀️
O m g shame . shame on me. shame to my family and my cow
You mortality police are hilarious.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Honestyisabeach wrote:
thesubwayfugitive wrote: "I'm helping someone cheat Image you guys think that's cool right?"
You're stupid LOL cheating how?? Conversation and jokes?? you dumb fuck

Go to the other threads where they actually like her
Show your proof.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

What woman would want this sluggo who actually admits to fucking and put a ring on this fatass weird faced narcissist? talk about bitch made. And by a inbred looking rotund social freak.
I mean the fact he likes posts and jacks off to attractive or normal acting women isn’t a revelation.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Kristi has access to Zack's instagram (she's reposted stuff from his story saying she meant to post it on hers), so if he's being flirty with someone I doubt its on there.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

So In case anyone hasn't vomited yet today heres Krusti and her husband playing with a microscope........on her head.
:barf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Kristi seriously needs therapy for her abandonment issues, codependency, etc. It’s a crying shame what she put that poor old cat through because she selfishly didn’t want to let her go. No one should let their beloved pet suffer for so long like that. You have to be a goddamn grown up, do the right thing and let go no matter how sad it makes you. She seems very immature. Her emotional development probably did stagnate when she lost her mom. She acts like an attention seeking teenager. I can just imagine what it’s like living with her. It’s exhausting being around someone who constantly needs attention and validation (my mom is like that). IDK how Zach can stand it. If he ever does step out on her, I won’t be surprised. Not hoping that happens. Just saying.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

winterscoming wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:54 pm
When I heard she was going CF, I started watching her content again because that’s the content I watch the most, but she kept so many things in her declutters and is using stuff that isn’t CF in her videos. I get the idea that she was sent this stuff as an opportunity from her job, and that she doesn’t want to be wasteful etc, but it sends the wrong message. If you say you’re going cruelty free, stop using that stuff on camera and use it off camera for yourself. It mostly just seems like she doesn’t want to lose the subscribers she does have that like her/aren’t CF by continuing to use the items.

Also, kids are cute but her keeping in all of the footage of her niece at the end was really cringy. My nieces do cute shit all the time and I can’t imagine shoving that down someone’s throat on my social media and reacting so dramatically. “My... literal... heart ImageImageImageImage
Her approach to handling the cruelty free issue is just more of her on brand laziness and utter inattention to detail. Either do CF or don’t, jackhole, because this half assed bullshit speaks volumes about how few fucks she gives about animal testing and her job generally.

not_beaut96
Learner
Learner

Post by not_beaut96 »

she’s too fucked up for words to be honest. one second she’s crying her head off. the next second she’s playing w a microscope
Last edited by not_beaut96 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

not_beaut96
Learner
Learner

Post by not_beaut96 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:56 pm
sheusheu wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:06 pm
So In case anyone hasn't vomited yet today heres Krusti and her husband playing with a microscope........on her head.
:barf:
Congrats, Krusto, you're the last content creator on earth to do this video concept.

On another note... new thread name ideas?!
she also showed she was using it on a dead lady bug and a dead fly. first, ew. second, does she not clean her house? i understand a little mess but easily finding dead bugs and just casually playing with them? gross and weird

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

I'm new to the rawbustedkrusty thread (was curious to see what other people found irritating about this so-called beauty guru). I watched several of her videos awhile back because people were raving about her channel and content and about how "real" Krusty is. All I found was a Krusty constantly throwing a pity party for herself (she is not the only one on the planet who suffers from anxiety and depression), a hoarder on her way to being featured on one of those tv shows, someone totally in love and SWF'ing Samantha Ravendahl, and a beauty guru who is unimaginative, poorly informed, and terrible with makeup application. Oh, and those cringy shots of Krusty trying to look pouty and alluring are so creepy and embarassing to watch.

I can't bear to watch any of her videos anymore (even when I'm really bored and looking for content to watch). I just do not understand why people subscribe to her channel. Is it because watching someone unattractive (inside and out) applying makeup makes them feel better about themselves? This would explain why people like J* are so popular though...

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”