Belle Jorden

Muffin88
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Muffin88 »

Autocorrected wrote:I felt like such a creep scrolling back. Is this it?
Haha yes that’s the engagement and wedding ring together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Here she goes again on twitter going on about guru gossiper yet she has it blocked on EVERYTHING. Apparently loads of stuff on her that is written about her is fabricated. HA HA HA the stupid moron forgets there are quite a few of us who KNOW HER.

Post by Guest »

Hmm no wonder she wants this website shut down, nothing to do with mental health but her followers obviously read it if they’re mentioning it to her, she doesn’t want to be exposed for the home wrecker she is, by people who knew the old belle

Post by Guest »

Wouldn’t surprise me if she has her own account on here trashing people she’s such a fucking bitch, then cry about negative things said about her.
She can harp all she likes about lies and bullshit, but as you guys have said there are plenty of us on here who actually fully properly know her and know she’s a steaming pile of turd. Fuck off Belle with your faux anxiety and accept that some people just hate you and your melted Michael Jackson looking face.

Post by Guest »

I’m baffled as to what she thinks is fabricated.
- she got with ANTNAY under shady circumstances FACT
- she had some weird 3 way thing with ANTNAY and sian FACT
- he cheats on her FACT
- she was a super hardcore vegan but totally backtracked on it as she didn’t want to throw her bags away FACT
- she CONTSTANTLY has excuses for boring and stagnant content FACT
- she’s actually really really NOT very nice FACT

Post by Guest »

theghosttown wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 am
- he cheats on her FACT
- she was a super hardcore vegan but totally backtracked on it as she didn’t want to throw her bags away FACT
Can I get an amen.

littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littleone_0392 »

future_ghost wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 am
theghosttown wrote:
- he cheats on her FACT
Can I get an amen.

AMEN!!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

littleone_0392 wrote:
future_ghost wrote:
theghosttown wrote:
- he cheats on her FACT
Can I get an amen.

AMEN!!
AMEN GURL! i have so many screenshots from so many girls with what ant has sent them/what they've done with him :rofl: :rofl: i'd love to post but i don't want to 'expose' the girls

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

wild4thenight wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 am
littleone_0392 wrote:
future_ghost wrote:
theghosttown wrote:
- he cheats on her FACT
Can I get an amen.

AMEN!!
AMEN GURL! i have so many screenshots from so many girls with what ant has sent them/what they've done with him :rofl: :rofl: i'd love to post but i don't want to 'expose' the girls
Just black out the names and photos of the girls ?

Post by Guest »

Also remember the time she said her sausage dog which is clearly a pedigree was a fucking RESCUE.... Hahahahahaha

littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littleone_0392 »

hahahahaha I’ve just noticed how much she kisses up to Sophie on Twitter how have I not seen this before!!!

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

I can't believe her and Sophie also have the same dog. this is just so tragic

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

E2801BE8-DA99-4484-8923-BA41A2E63762.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littleone_0392 »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:01 pm
E2801BE8-DA99-4484-8923-BA41A2E63762.jpeg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LilBP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LilBP »

Girl this site is for bitching. I assume that’s the reason it’s called Guru gossip? PS this Sophie copied her style from someone else she’s recently becoming her own person but she use to take photos in the same poses/positions head bands hair style/t shirts you name it as @sammijefcoates

Post by Guest »

Phillip123 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:18 am
Imagine being that sad and immature and having nothing better to do than spend months and months on end talking about somebody you claim to dislike.
This thread is full of hateful and jealous bullies, I see all your identities are also hidden which just shows what you are doing is wrong. If you don't like someone then how about doing what normal people do. Don't follow her, don't watch her content.
For people who claim to hate her so much you sure do know a lot about her and talk about her a lot.
Go find a hobby you group of saddos.
Lmao shut up Phillip she’s not going to fuck you.

LilBP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LilBP »

I’m sure it doesn’t matter if give out our full names or not? Cause I certainly couldn’t give a shit nothing will happen 👍🏼

Post by Guest »

Phillipdelete23 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:56 am
future_ghost wrote:
Phillipdelete23 wrote:
Imagine being that sad and immature and having nothing better to do than spend months and months on end talking about somebody you claim to dislike.
This thread is full of hateful and jealous bullies, I see all your identities are also hidden which just shows what you are doing is wrong. If you don't like someone then how about doing what normal people do. Don't follow her, don't watch her content.
For people who claim to hate her so much you sure do know a lot about her and talk about her a lot.
Lmao shut up Phillip she’s not going to fuck you.
My names not phillip, my names amy cookson🙂 I'm not afraid to hide behind my computer screen like the rest of you bullies.
Complains about hidden identities, doesn’t use own name on gossip site 🤪 well then hello Amy Cookson, my name’s Jen Marshall so go figure, I’m not arsed about ‘hiding’ either.

Your post would be noble if you weren’t overlooking the point that a lot of us in this thread actually KNOW Belle and/or Antony so the basis of the dislike is absolutely founded on their own actions and you’ll see that’s largely commented on here.
As for her being a ‘guru’ there’s no way anyone can deny she’s straight up lazy in her uploading and pings from look to look trying to emulate other people down to the poses they use for nail photos.
Nothing said on here is based on bullying just because the opinion is that a group of people don’t enjoy her and her content. Fucking hell imagine if you had to like everyone in the world regardless, absolutely ridiculous notion and not bullying whatsoever, what a line to allow the unnecessary Victim Card to be pulled.
The thing with Belle is if she was just a bit shit people wouldn’t have such dislike for her...unfortunately she’s a complete arsehole of a human which is why so many of us didn’t like her to begin with and now find it amusing that she’s trying to portray herself as an internet makeup princess when in actuality she’s a manipulative, hypocritical, try-hard bitch who’s perfect relationship started with her sheer determination of taking him out of a pre-existing engagement.

I can’t talk for everyone but I don’t care if people like her that’s your choice but having known her for 10+ years I’m not in any rush to stan her, her lifestyle or her fake social media persona.

Babesoup12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Babesoup12 »

When someone's job is based on public perception, it really only makes sense that there's going to be a whole shit load of opinions surrounding them. The funny thing is, the lot of opinions on this thread are based on fact rather than opinion (fact - it's shitty to lie about rescuing a dog, fact- it's shitty to claim your a content creator when you make almost no content, fact- it's shitty to be oblivious to your cheating husband, and that's clearly what's going on)
Her reputation might be better if she listened to the general public, instead of insisting everyone's a bully and taking nothing in stride from the critiques of her. Imagine how she would handle actual notoriety, or fame.

Post by Guest »

Phillip123 wrote:

Girl get a grip. Being a social justice warrior isn’t going to make her like you. The only person that girl likes is herself. I’m genuinely curious as to what you consider bullying? Absolutely everything stated on here is fact lol.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”