Vintagely-Tacky Cora Diane Part 2

Jellywager
Learner
Learner

Re: Vintagely-Tacky Cora Diane Part 2

Post by Jellywager »

What was up with her make-up on that lipstick set video? When she did a close up of the first color, which was dark, the application looked crumbly and sloppy. The close - up showed her foundation that looked like it was on the second day of wear. It was so patchy and it looked like she had cruddy foundation.packed around her nose. The cherry on the cake of this mess.was.All of the dandruff in her eyebrows.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by lucifer »

lillemy01 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Is it just me or very good filter on her camera but it seems like she lost a lot of weight. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Um..no, I actually came here to say it looks like she now belongs on My 600 Pound Life and her husband isn't far behind. I'm surprised it took them this long to get a bigger bed. I was marveling at how two huge people fit into what looked like a double bed at least 5 years ago.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It always amazed me that they both slept on that bed lol

gakawak
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by gakawak »

lucifer wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:13 pm
lillemy01 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Is it just me or very good filter on her camera but it seems like she lost a lot of weight. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Um..no, I actually came here to say it looks like she now belongs on My 600 Pound Life and her husband isn't far behind. I'm surprised it took them this long to get a bigger bed. I was marveling at how two huge people fit into what looked like a double bed at least 5 years ago.
If she did go on that show, it would bring her a lot of new viewers. She could revive her channel.

However, I sense they wouldn't be too keen on having her vlog and ruin their progress surprises or update shows.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

I love My 600 Lb Life, and I love me some trash talk, but really.. her size wouldn't qualify for that show

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I thought she was broke from buying clothes ......? Yet, she's still buying tonnes of clothes !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know how she's styling her hair, but it looks like she's balding in the front lol

She said she's not even making "close to minimum wage" off video views alone. How the heck do they afford all the crap she's constantly buying? Didn't someone say her husband is a janitor or something?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I wouldn't doubt Cora has extreme credit card debt, she seems like the type to rack up a lot of debt than pay the minimum. I also bet she returns most of the clothes she shows in her videos. Her apartment is tiny where would she even put it all?

Cora needs to move on . Youtube burnt out she burnt out just move on. She's a nice girl with talent, I think she would do fine in a regular job. Of course that would mean actually having to get out and go to work.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I agree! YouTube is obviously not working for her anymore.

I wish she would dye her hair a darker color or put some colors back in it - that blonde looks absolutely awful on her.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

I thought she did do some work outside of youtube? Like makeup for weddings, photoshoots, etc.
And not like all day every day, but maybe like a gig once a week?? But she should probably spend her time marketing herself in her area and not waste her time with her dead yt channel.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know if she even does it anymore though. Because in her last video she started saying things about how she doesn't make crap off of youtube anymore and she needs to get a job outside of it.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

In the early days of her channel she either worked at MAC or Sephora (I don’t remember which) and she mentioned doing wedding makeup on the weekends. She did a tour of her make up collection back then and specified some of it was for work.

She’s been friends with goldiestarling since the “old days” of YouTube. There’s Goldie getting invited to premieres because she’s a Hollywood makeup artist and there’s Cora tagging along as her guest...sad when you think about it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I have been wondering why she didn't do a video with her while they were spending time together. I don't know if they didn't have time or what, but it would have been more interesting than the crap she's been uploading.

eurolynn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eurolynn »

The Poshmark video was awkward to me...she kept clicking her tongue and just felt off.

Lori1985
Talker
Talker

Post by Lori1985 »

So she finally admitted that she only does videos of products that she gets sent for free. And she wonders why no one watches her videos anymore. She does all these horrible fashion videos because that is what is being sent to her for free or at incredible discounts. And of course, none of the clothes fit her correctly. I don't think she is body positive or loves herself at all. I think she is in serious denial about how huge and unhealthy she really is. The fact that she continues to lie about her waistline is the first sign. Then you look at her thumbnails for her videos. She always takes them at awkward angles with a ton of photoshop. She looks normal plus size in her thumbnails then you click on the video and she's 400 lbs again.

Did anyone notice how she said she called up makeup stores and asked them to give her free makeup so she can start making makeup videos again? I'm guessing most of them said no since she isn't posting many videos. She seems to think her name is bigger than it really is. She always includes herself in categories with super famous gurus when no one on the earth knows who she is. She wants to BE Stephanie Nicole so bad she can't stand it, yet Stephanie doesn't even know she exists. Poor GoldieStarling seems like she's doing charity work when she works with her.

Oh yeah, that money making on Poshmark video? I saw at least 5 other people with the same exact video in the same week. So that is obviously something they paid people to do. And HOLY SHIT that yellow jumpsuit she wore? Her front gut hangs down to her knees. Why doesn't her husband or someone tell her these clothes look horrible on her?

I imagine her and her husband spend A LOT of time eating fast food and watching tv. I bet every time she leaves the house is when she's recording something. She claims to exercise every day and go for hikes and walks but my bullshit meter pops off.

I don't know what type of real job she would be able to do. She can't stand on her feet all day long to do makeup anymore. And she's not educated enough to do anything else. Her weight is really getting out of hand. She's even starting to turn red and lose her breath when just standing and talking. You can tell by the way she edits her videos. It's really rather sad. I hope she sees these comments and they kick her in the ass to do something. CAuse we obviously DO care or we wouldn't spend time watching her all these years and coming up with these opinions on her.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

She happened to start at the same time as the most popular gurus, but she never really hit a peak the way the others did. Her videos were good then. Free PR and sponsored content really did a number on some of these OG youtubers. Now they depend on it instead of thinking of original ideas. She's basically a salesman now, and it's not fun to watch. It's also not fun to watch people who aren't progressing in life.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

I think she looks so tired and worn-out in this picture, but she's made it her YT and IG avatar and must think it looks good:
Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 6.45.10 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Is she joking? Tell me she's joking...Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:04 pm
Is she joking? Tell me she's joking...Image
Sounds like she’s hinting at either a Stitch Fix sponsored video or a poor excuse for a jewelry haul. Either way, no thanks.

Lori1985
Talker
Talker

Post by Lori1985 »

I think I already bitched about this in here but she actually admitted a few weeks ago that she WILL NOT make youtube videos unless they're sponsored. That still irks me. She could at least lie about it like Tati does.

And can you just imagine her waddling her big ass into these beauty stores and begging them for free products to make videos on? And them just looking at her like she's a nutcase?

Return to “U-Z”