Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Late for the Tea Part 3

Post by Jesters Trix »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:00 pm
Omgggg what set this off?? I’m here for it tho ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
because Teaslag decided she wasn't tired at 3 AM or w/e time it was and was scrolling through Twitter (she's a wretch) and came across an Ashley Kyle tweet that she missed earlier accusing her of setting up Thomas and forcing him to make a video so she responded and said ashley was an idiot and that she'd start posting receipts proving Ashley wrong and Thomas went off LOL
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:00 pm
Omgggg what set this off?? I’m here for it tho ImageImage

because Teaslag decided she wasn't tired at 3 AM or w/e time it was and was scrolling through Twitter (she's a wretch) and came across an Ashley Kyle tweet that she missed earlier accusing her of setting up Thomas and forcing him to make a video so she responded and said ashley was an idiot and that she'd start posting receipts proving Ashley wrong and Thomas went off LOL
im still dying to know about their "grooming" scandal from 3 years ago.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

She's on Instagram Live right now talking about dicks cuz she's just so eDgY gUiSe...nothing more try hard than a married woman pretending to be a hoe to score cool points on the internet. Girl we know you have plain vanilla missionary every night

She's so desperate for attention, she just gets on live and says nothing. Yet can't upload to you tube..ok

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

No one that bitter is getting dick every night. It's just not happening lmao.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Classy

wen_liu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wen_liu »

Peppa Schmint wrote:She's on Instagram Live right now talking about dicks cuz she's just so eDgY gUiSe...nothing more try hard than a married woman pretending to be a hoe to score cool points on the internet. Girl we know you have plain vanilla missionary every night

She's so desperate for attention, she just gets on live and says nothing. Yet can't upload to you tube..ok
I tuned in for one second and heard her bragging about cut vs uncut and how she's had both. Just ew.. why would anyone even ask

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

:rofl: I have been blocked by the Tea Slag. Not for talking about her on twitter because I don't. So All those nights when she just "can't sleep" (read: has no fucking life and cant get off social media like some kind of crack whore) she's catching up on her GG threads. Slag, I sincerely hope you take my previous advice and get a fucking therapist...you need one.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Well I mean what's she gonna do? Get a job? Spend time with her husband?

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

monak wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:47 pm
Well I mean what's she gonna do? Get a job? Spend time with her husband?
:rofl: :rofl: :respekt:

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Here for no reason Lmaooo. 100% accurate

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

thomas needs to spill the tea already

Post by Guest »

So is she trolling in her IG stories saying that she and Jeffree made up? Can’t imagine that would go over well with Manny, Jackie, Laura and all her other anti-Jeffree influencer pals. (Especially Manny and Laura who send her their makeup)

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

bread1117 wrote:So is she trolling in her IG stories saying that she and Jeffree made up? Can’t imagine that would go over well with Manny, Jackie, Laura and all her other anti-Jeffree influencer pals. (Especially Manny and Laura who send her their makeup)
Well damn. Her and Jeffree made up? Wtf is this world coming to? What is there to make up with? He’s a racist POS end of story. This drama channel community is fucked. I can’t wait till his empire crumbles and they look stupid

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
bread1117 wrote:So is she trolling in her IG stories saying that she and Jeffree made up? Can’t imagine that would go over well with Manny, Jackie, Laura and all her other anti-Jeffree influencer pals. (Especially Manny and Laura who send her their makeup)
Well damn. Her and Jeffree made up? Wtf is this world coming to? What is there to make up with? He’s a racist POS end of story. This drama channel community is fucked. I can’t wait till his empire crumbles and they look stupid

If these two assholes made up (oh HAI Tea Slag, yes I'm talking about you booboo) then something seriously shady is going on.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

Sam (HFTT) has NOT "made up" with Jeffree.

She had a "Ask me anything" on Insta and someone asked something about Jeffree and she SARCASTICLY said they made up. Then some fool believed it and asked "have you really made uo with him?" and she said "NO".

Post by Guest »

She’s on twitter ranting about Gabriel Zamora right now. It’s crazy how aggressive and angry she gets at anyone who is either an ex friend of manny (Patrick Starrr) or has had negative interactions with Manny (Jordan Byers) She use to speak positively about Gabriel but now of course he’s shit to her. Wondering if he’s going to respond because she tagged him. (Ok she just deleted the tweet tagging him, huh?)

For the record I do think Jeffzilla is calculating and whatnot but why does she feel the need to run to mannys aid all the time? He’d never do that for her... at least publicly 🙄 Tea girl just seems desperate to fit in with the beauty influencer crowd.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Some day maybe she'll wake up and act her age. Maybe get a life and a purpose instead of being a hateful, backstabbing bitch all the time. Keyword being maybe.

KiwiKwaking
Learner
Learner

Post by KiwiKwaking »

Oooooo, is this teahag tea brewing?

Post by Guest »

That person is from Toronto too... someone she knows/knew in real life? Awkward.....

Side note, James Charles is up Jeffree’s ass too and Teabag is friends with James and even got sent his palette for free. I don’t see her acting like a jerkette to him. She’s only butthurt that Gabriel exposed Manny.

Lafayette
Learner
Learner

Post by Lafayette »

bread1117 wrote:That person is from Toronto too... someone she knows/knew in real life? Awkward.....

Side note, James Charles is up Jeffree’s ass too and Teabag is friends with James and even got sent his palette for free. I don’t see her acting like a jerkette to him. She’s only butthurt that Gabriel exposed Manny.

Girl she is straight obsessed with Manny. I think it’s because he’s the only one that gives her the time of day and that’s so he can control the narrative. She’s hates anyone that crosses him. Now Gabriel is bad. Image TEASLAG and Manny have the same snake energy so no surprise there. Also can the white girl stop trying to stir the racism pot?

Return to “Here for the Tea”