Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

Post by Phil3 »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:29 pm
i just got blocked for quote tweeting her kajsdfklja sd
Huh?? Also, she's still yammerin on about it on twatter! Oh god. She should hire a male prostitute or something. Calm down, Grossie Thrift Thick.

Post by Guest »

Wtf is wrong with her, it's just sauce, what a stupid thing to be mad about. Also, girl, you don't need a free slice of cheesecake.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

So many people are calling her out on this rant, it's damn glorious. Burn Cassie burn

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by lolwut »

There are a ton of people talking about it on Reddit and Twitter. I had no idea she had so many haters outside of her little Youtube comment bubble lol.

Mrsblondback
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mrsblondback »

abahney wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm
So many people are calling her out on this rant, it's damn glorious. Burn Cassie burn
That's what happens when you disrespect people who work "gutter jobs" (her words, not mine).

dramallama
Learner
Learner

Post by dramallama »

Not only did she get her damn sauce, she got refunded half the cost of the item and she's still bitching on Twitter that this is injustice!!! And she's just trying to get what she paid for!!!! You dumb toad, you got the cauliflower and you eventually got the sauce and now DoorDash has tried to stop your tantrum by refunding half the cost, you already got more than you paid for. No, this is about whining until she gets $50 in gift cards and an entire cheesecake and Cheesecake Factory somehow convinces her "boyfriend" of two months from almost a year ago to come back to her professing undying love. God I hate her.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Haaaaa she deleted the tweets because of the "mob mentality" you know, not HER behavior of anything! !!! Hahahahahah!! Oh, Grossie, just date your cats, they are the only company you will ever have!

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Phil3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:36 pm
Haaaaa she deleted the tweets because of the "mob mentality" you know, not HER behavior of anything! !!! Hahahahahah!! Oh, Grossie, just date your cats, they are the only company you will ever have!
I wish she was worthwhile enough for the tea channels to bother with; the flames that would come with it would be so glorious. But considering James Charles can't stop showing his ass (figuratively and literally) I doubt that will happen

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Wow. Her twitter rant coming so soon after her very enlightening Day in the Life video was great timing. The whole thing is not a good look for her. She could've just vented about her experience to Mutti and gotten over it. but no, she had to go on a multi-tweet tirade over a minor inconvenience. Her insistence that it wasn't a small issue is super telling. I'm glad people called her out, even though she deleted it.

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

Okay so telling her to drive to the restaurant to pick up a little tub of sauce is honestly a little ridiculous, I'm not gonna drive all the way there for some damn sauce. At that point that cauliflower is cold and mushy so what's the point of making the trip. Also idk how it's cheesecake factory's problem that the door dash driver made a mistake. Contact door dash and move on with your day like it's really not that serious. She reminds me of that bath and body works candle lady lmfao.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

kimchijeon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 pm
Okay so telling her to drive to the restaurant to pick up a little tub of sauce is honestly a little ridiculous, I'm not gonna drive all the way there for some damn sauce. At that point that cauliflower is cold and mushy so what's the point of making the trip. Also idk how it's cheesecake factory's problem that the door dash driver made a mistake. Contact door dash and move on with your day like it's really not that serious. She reminds me of that bath and body works candle lady lmfao.
The fact her ass was lazy enough to use Door dash to get the food but had no problem hiking there to get sauce is what gets me. Cheesecake Factory does pick up orders. Save the freaking $15 dollar extra between delivery fee, DD fee, and tip and drive.

And don't get me wrong, I use DD because I am lazy as shit too but I also recognize that humans make mistakes and never fish for comps from places unless I am livid (like meal boxes being a day late or missing entire ingredients making the entire meal useless like chicken or a veg not sauce). Even then that's not fishing, that's a very legit issue. Fried cauliflower is still tasty as heck without sauce.

She got half of her money back and is still being a self-righteous hag. I would hate to see what she does with a real issue, not her make believe ones like sauce or self caused one like the fact she's single.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

Holy hell, what'd I miss!? If she truly was 'part of the industry' (and let's be real here, last century when she actually had that retail and serving job, she was always complaining about customers that were angry for tiny little reasons. Sounds familiar, eh) then she would know better than to drive down, yell about sauce, and expect them to bend over backwards for her. Guess what, Cass?? Shit happens. Suck it up and get over it. Don't act like the entire world has stopped spinning because you didn't get sauce.

Slightly offhand, but the other night I had wax paper stuck to the cheese slice on my burger (at a major chain restaurant no less), I even ate two bites of paper before I realized, but ya know what? I calmly told the server to tell the cooks just to watch out, but that I get it - shit happens. I didn't take to the internet, or cause a scene, or act like I was being personally attacked - because it's not something that warrants that kind of attention.

The way you react to things tells so much about the person you are. And the way Cassie reacted to this situation shows that she really is an entitled bitch.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

Oh - and we should all go out to Cheesecake Factory and send pictures of our meals to Casshole :D

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

I love this!! People on you talk trash refer to her "boy friend" as GG, for George Glass!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

am I showing my age, or is it really weird to bring your laptop everywhere, especially in the bathroom?!?

Girlthatwearsglasses
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Girlthatwearsglasses »

So obviously she is very unhappy and has no friends so it makes sense she would blow up Twitter with this boring drama hoping others will be on her side. But it backfired big time. Her comment about them not only losing her business shows to me she expected her fans to have her back.
Also, the no pants thing. She is ocd with the picking and hair pullling... do you think she maybe also is a chronic masturbater? I bet she is. She tries to make sexual comments sometimes and in the past has mentioned packaging feeling like vibrators. Maybe in her day in the life video she blacked out her massive dildo? I can’t figure out what else it would be in the scene where she lifts weights. She is obsessed with her privacy but shows worn panties. I think she is desperate for creeper attention since it’s the only way to get laid. But seriously, chronic, obsessive masturbating,

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Yes!! 😝

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Girlthatwearsglasses wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:01 am
So obviously she is very unhappy and has no friends so it makes sense she would blow up Twitter with this boring drama hoping others will be on her side. But it backfired big time. Her comment about them not only losing her business shows to me she expected her fans to have her back.
Also, the no pants thing. She is ocd with the picking and hair pullling... do you think she maybe also is a chronic masturbater? I bet she is. She tries to make sexual comments sometimes and in the past has mentioned packaging feeling like vibrators. Maybe in her day in the life video she blacked out her massive dildo? I can’t figure out what else it would be in the scene where she lifts weights. She is obsessed with her privacy but shows worn panties. I think she is desperate for creeper attention since it’s the only way to get laid. But seriously, chronic, obsessive masturbating,
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

I can't say about the obsessive masturbater thing, but I think that she is not a good person. In her videos she portrays herself as a sweet girl with a big heart but non of that is true. Do you remember when she shade Tati for a gave away that never did? (she never did her give away neither!!).
She is totally empty inside.
English is not my first language

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

I can't wait for an 'apology' video about Saucegate 2019, ya know the kind where she says she'd be sorry if she had anything to be sorry about!

Return to “Thrift Thick”